So my Christmas wish is to make everyone on Earth a Christian white person

Healthy, athletic, honorable, blonde, white, blue eyes.

And Santa has helped with my wishes in the past (I got a bike when I was 4), so this is going to be awesome.

What have you done today to further the survival of advanced humanity?

>Healthy, athletic

If that is anything like the image than you need to learn what healthy is.

I saw a shooting star recently and wished upon the 14 words. It’s official, I’ve done my part.

All I want for Christmas is a gf

Just start with getting laid with some random muff.

Yesterday I met a girl (the waitress) at my local Tim Hortons. She’s cute and my balls kinda went nuts when I saw her in yogapants.

We got to my place, hooked up in the pickup and then fucked in my apartment. Feelsgoodman.jpg

Also learnt today while she made me breakfast that she is annoyed by niggers and do not like pahjjis. I think I like this girl.

Questions?

However her name is kind of odd. It’s Astrid, what the hell does that come from? Googled it and it seems nordic/danish.

Astrid isn’t a bad name. I personally wouldn’t name my daughter Astrid, but there’s worse names like Dorothy or Ruth or Barbara

Hookup culture... kys

>>If you fear you cannot act fairly towards the orphans—then marry the women you like—two, or three, or four. But if you fear you will not be fair, then one, or what you already have. That makes it more likely that you avoid bias.

O people! Fear your Lord, who created you from a single soul, and created from it its mate, and propagated from them many men and women. And revere God whom you ask about, and the parents. Surely, God is Watchful over you.
>> Give women their dowries graciously. But if they willingly forego some of it, then consume it with enjoyment and pleasure.

I have a wife

I wish I was born white.

I wanna impregnate Norsk gril on christmas night next year

>>O people! The Messenger has come to you with the truth from your Lord, so believe—that is best for you. But if you disbelieve, to Allah belongs everything in the heavens and the earth. Allah is Omniscient and Wise

Your daughters name should fit the culture she's in. No one likes girls named Franceska here in Iceland, and that applies everywhere.

It is the Lord's day today, user. I've been reading scripture since I was awakend a few hours ago by God himself. He is more present this year than I've ever seen in the past. Something is different this time. He is coming. It is done. Your request will be met, not by Santa, but by our Lord Jesus Christ in the flesh. Praise Him.

May God be with you and your families this Xmas, anons.

Even if you never do, say a short prayer in His name.

Amen.

Do it

But as for those who believe and do good works, He will pay them their wages in full, and will increase His grace for them. But as for those who disdain and are too proud, He will punish them with an agonizing punishment. And they will find for themselves, apart from Allah, no lord and no savior.

Happy ramadan, Sven :)

Jut 3wondering why you guys think blue eyes are master race when in reality green eyes are more rare, and often green eyed caucasians' eye color shifts from pure green to a slight turquoise blue throughout the year?

>>They disbelieve those who say, “Allah is the Christ, the son of Mary.” Say, “Who can prevent Allah, if He willed, from annihilating the Christ son of Mary, and his mother, and everyone on earth?” To Allah belongs the sovereignty of the heavens and the earth and what is between them. He creates whatever He wills, and Allah has power over everything