/cz/ *** Christian Zionism General

Christian Zionism General

This thread is for the discussion of God’s chosen people, the Jews, and our Biblical mandate to bless them and help them in their struggle to retain their promised land, Israel.

Tens of thousands of churches have a committed belief in the importance of standing with Israel and blessing the Jewish people. The verse most often referred to as their biblical mandate is Genesis 12:3 in which God tells Abraham “I will bless those who bless you and I will curse those who curse you and in you all the families of the earth will be blessed.”

Since the birth of the State of Israel in 1948 the theological error known as Replacement Theology has begun to decline and increasing is a theology of Christian Zionism that understands the importance of God’s everlasting covenant with Abraham and the nation he would birth.

However, just as the term “Zionism” has been turned into a negative word by Israel’s enemies, so “Christian Zionism” is under attack and often misrepresented in the media and in some public discourse.

>>>> Resources biblestudytools.com/commentaries/scofield-reference-notes/

Catholics for Israel
>catholicsforisrael.com

What do Catholics believe about the Jewish people?
>catholicbridge.com/catholic/replacement_theology.php

Why Christians Should Support Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=0PjEB8R090c

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vRe3uf8-s8s
youtube.com/watch?v=p4DgOakN1_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=HqgDKbGUdT0
gty.org/library/sermons-library/90-445/the-salvation-of-israel
christinprophecy.org/articles/the-evil-of-replacement-theology/
youtube.com/watch?v=kK4N8cydp_o
youtube.com/watch?v=YMSPJ6QdLa4
youtube.com/watch?v=UjyRD1UH7_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=AXK3kK1eR_E
youtube.com/watch?v=3uWIohv0HuQ
youtube.com/watch?v=DvA-7H-M0mU
youtube.com/watch?v=oFhc7SjNK_E
youtube.com/watch?v=-XGx7JyCHOI
youtube.com/watch?v=mjMRgT5o-Ig
youtube.com/watch?v=R6MM1vNVFqg
youtube.com/watch?v=WsXS2jeWOCE
youtube.com/watch?v=BkyrfaSMDrw
youtube.com/watch?v=FRjM6cdQ8kI
youtube.com/watch?v=_aA8pN3UA5w
youtube.com/watch?v=g5CCGkhhIQA
youtube.com/watch?v=Ur7cBt_nrAg
youtube.com/watch?v=4QqBDpFgvyg
youtube.com/watch?v=lhXdDv5_rdw
youtube.com/watch?v=G_w2iyq6ugo
youtube.com/watch?v=LWckoFcKg-g
youtube.com/watch?v=L8ujmaRbljU
youtube.com/watch?v=G0sZ1ZE7e7k
youtube.com/watch?v=smvEEkYsoxo
youtube.com/watch?v=LJeBvoQCJAk
youtube.com/watch?v=AsLeHCSfTic
youtube.com/watch?v=ZSrBQPcFtBI
youtube.com/watch?v=at6Ijb9UuQU
youtube.com/watch?v=VXQGvpxlIJE
youtube.com/watch?v=z4QJXzs9qIA
youtube.com/watch?v=QqsUsQ_ud3g
youtube.com/watch?v=eaPE4PbQHO0
youtube.com/watch?v=C_rNejMfL6I
youtube.com/watch?v=7DXVAgSrWLo
youtube.com/watch?v=dhYwR1iLdGI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
theabalonekid.com/id110.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What the Bible says about blessing Israel

“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse and all peoples on earth will be blessed through you.”
- Genesis 12:1-3

For Zion’s sake I will not keep silent, for Jerusalem’s sake I will not remain quiet, till her righteousness shines out like the dawn, her salvation like a blazing torch.
- Isaiah 62:1

Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they that love thee shall prosper. Peace be within thy walls, and prosperity within thy palaces. For my brethren and companions’ sakes, I will say now, peace be within thee. For the sake of the House of the Lord our God I will seek thy good.
– Psalm 122

“I have posted watchmen on your walls, O Jerusalem; they will never be silent day or night. You who call on the LORD, give yourselves no rest, and give him no rest till he establishes Jerusalem and makes her the praise of the earth.”
– Isaiah 62:6-7

They were pleased to do it, and indeed they owe it to them. For if the Gentiles have shared in the Jews’ spiritual blessings, they owe it to the Jews to share with them their material blessings.
- Romans 15:27 (NIV)

You are the anti-Christ. When we claim Jerusalem for those that love Christ, you'll be among the first to be purged.

Why Support Israel? Christians United for Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=vRe3uf8-s8s

Why Christians Should Support Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=p4DgOakN1_Q

Benjamin Netanyahu at Christians United for Israel Speech
>youtube.com/watch?v=HqgDKbGUdT0

The Salvation of Israel
>gty.org/library/sermons-library/90-445/the-salvation-of-israel

The Evil of Replacement Theology: The Historical Abuse of the Jews by the Church
>christinprophecy.org/articles/the-evil-of-replacement-theology/

What an incorrect interpretaion of christian theology.

The bible suggests that you do not aid jews, but obstruct their unjust ways.

God told Abraham he will bless those that bless thee in the OLD TESTAMENT. They lost their importance after Jesus when they rejected him - and that blessing went to christians.

Christians > JEWS
Christians = THE NEW AND IMPROVED JEWS
This is why christians are responsible for all scientific advancements in the last 500 years, and why newton spent more time deciphering end time prophecy in the bible (he wrote 8 million words on the subject) instead of gravity and science (he wrote 2 million words on the subject)

Get wrecked kike lover

Blaspheming God's people is blasphemy against the Lord Himself. Get right with God or face eternal consequences!

“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse”
-Gen 12:1-3

Good bait thread desu

"Indeed He says, ‘It is too small a thing that You should be My Servant to raise up the tribes of Jacob, and to restore the preserved ones of Israel; I will also give You as a light to the Gentiles, that You should be My salvation to the ends of the earth.’” Isaiah 49:6

This verse touches on God’s promise to Israel. Many today allude to it in reference to modern Israel’s many amazing medical and technological advances. Yet the focus of the passage is on God’s “salvation”.

In context, the passage speaks of a Servant of the Lord whose task would be to not only restore the descendants of Jacob, the Jewish people, but also to embrace a broader mission among the Gentiles by taking God’s salvation to the ends of the earth. So Isaiah is speaking about a person of “light” – undoubtedly the promised Messiah – who is a restorer of Israel, rather than about the nation of Israel itself.

This is how the passage is treated in the New Testament. In Luke 2:32, it is used to refer to Jesus at his birth, describing his dual role as “a light to bring revelation to the Gentiles, and the glory of your people Israel”. In Acts 13:47, the Apostle Paul cites the same verse to validate his resolve to take the Gospel to the nations. Then in Acts 26:23, Paul again refers to Jesus as that favoured son of Israel who was sent to “proclaim light to the Jewish people”.

Yet that is not the end of the story. Jesus did not just arrive out of nowhere, but came according to the promises which God made to the “fathers”, meaning the Hebrew patriarchs (Romans 9:4-5, 11:28, 15:8; Galatians 3). He indeed was the “Light of the world” (John 8:12), but he arose out of the light of Messianic hope already given to Israel. Even Jesus himself said: “Salvation is of the Jews.” That is, the very concept of world redemption came through Israel.

Israel - God’s Two Minute Warning
>youtube.com/watch?v=kK4N8cydp_o

Where are we in the end times? Israel and Biblical Prophecy
>youtube.com/watch?v=YMSPJ6QdLa4

Peter Ruckman on Dispensations
>youtube.com/watch?v=UjyRD1UH7_Y

Who are the Jews?
>youtube.com/watch?v=AXK3kK1eR_E

John Macarthur on the Salvation of Israel
youtube.com/watch?v=3uWIohv0HuQ

Israel in the End Times
>youtube.com/watch?v=DvA-7H-M0mU

Peter Ruckman - Interracial Marriage
>youtube.com/watch?v=oFhc7SjNK_E

The Jews ARE God’s Chosen - The Bible Says So!
>youtube.com/watch?v=-XGx7JyCHOI

Rapture Ready: The Christians United for Israel Tour
>youtube.com/watch?v=mjMRgT5o-Ig

Revelation TV: Why Christians should stand up for Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=R6MM1vNVFqg

Mike Pence Speech at Christians for Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=WsXS2jeWOCE

4000 Christians Hold Holocaust Memorial
>youtube.com/watch?v=BkyrfaSMDrw

God Will Unite the Jews and Christians and Israel Will Win the Holy War
>youtube.com/watch?v=FRjM6cdQ8kI

Palestinian Christians supporting Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=_aA8pN3UA5w

Ask Yael: How Can Christians Help Israel?
>youtube.com/watch?v=g5CCGkhhIQA

The Truth About Israel, Islam, and Palestinian Christians
>youtube.com/watch?v=Ur7cBt_nrAg

Pentecostal Christians pray at the Western Wall (Wailing Wall), Jerusalem, Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=4QqBDpFgvyg

Pope Francis: antisemitism is completely contrary to Christian principles
>youtube.com/watch?v=lhXdDv5_rdw

As Anti-Semitism Rages, Christians Stand with Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=G_w2iyq6ugo

Rabbi Eckstein Explains How Christians Can Help Israel During This Wave of Terror
>youtube.com/watch?v=LWckoFcKg-g

700 Club: Why Christians Must Support Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=L8ujmaRbljU

Evangelical Christians Stand With Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=G0sZ1ZE7e7k

Who are Christians for Israel?
>youtube.com/watch?v=smvEEkYsoxo

Christianity and the God of Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=LJeBvoQCJAk

Israel of God - "Israel Was and Still Are Christians"
>youtube.com/watch?v=AsLeHCSfTic

Beautiful Hebrew Christian Song
>youtube.com/watch?v=ZSrBQPcFtBI

Pastor John Hagee on Israel & Iran
>youtube.com/watch?v=at6Ijb9UuQU

Why as Christians do we need to stand up for Israel?
>youtube.com/watch?v=VXQGvpxlIJE

Christians must DEFEND Israel
>youtube.com/watch?v=z4QJXzs9qIA

Pope Francis: Christians cannot be anti-Semitic, we share common roots!
>youtube.com/watch?v=QqsUsQ_ud3g

Word from Jerusalem - The Holocaust and Christian Anti-Semitism
>youtube.com/watch?v=eaPE4PbQHO0

Anti-Semitism-a Satanic snare
>youtube.com/watch?v=C_rNejMfL6I

"Christians must overcome anti-Israelism, anti-Zionism, anti-Semitism' says Rev. Sam Clarke
>youtube.com/watch?v=7DXVAgSrWLo

Rising Anti-Semitism and Why Christians Must Respond
>youtube.com/watch?v=dhYwR1iLdGI

Praying for Greater Israel

Thank you brother, God bless!

You shut the fuck up. You're either a cuck that is the reason people laugh at us Christians, or you're sone stupid kike or troll trying to bait responses.
Well here's your response: Fucking kill yourself.

Brother, God's blessing is off of America because we've stopped blessing Israel. We need to unite in the faith community to bring His hand of blessing back.

never thought i'd live to see the day

This thread defeats the Christian.

yeah sorry but jews are condemned. we say a prayer for them at my church so that they would convert. evangelicals arent reall christians

>This thread is for the discussion of God’s chosen people, the Jews, and our Biblical mandate to bless them and help them in their struggle to retain their promised land, Israel.

why would you subscribe to a religion that tells you that you're second best, designed to be a bootlicker to "the chosen ones"?

even the brown monkeys south of the border call themselves "the greatest race in the cosmos"

Christian Zionists need to actually read their Bible for once. The "Jews" are NOT God's chosen people.
>in all fields

Judeo-Christian like wet fire. The terms are antithetical

you are a faggot and kike. the new testament says post jesus death jew and gentile are the same. you bless israel by making it christian and driving the jews into the sea

WE NEW ISRAELIS NOW

Protestants aren't Christians, just like Zionists aren't Jews.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Medical_genetics_of_Jews
>The results of the detailed study show that today's 10 million Ashkenazi Jews descend from a population of only 350 individuals who lived about 600–800 years ago. That population derived from both Europe and the Middle East.
>>The results of the detailed study show that today's 10 million Ashkenazi Jews descend from a population of only 350 individuals who lived about 600–800 years ago. That population derived from both Europe and the Middle East.
>The results of the detailed study show that today's 10 million Ashkenazi Jews descend from a population of only 350 individuals who lived about 600–800 years ago. That population derived from both Europe and the Middle East.
>>The results of the detailed study show that today's 10 million Ashkenazi Jews descend from a population of only 350 individuals who lived about 600–800 years ago. That population derived from both Europe and the Middle East.

Wrong.

theabalonekid.com/id110.html

Joel 3:2 ESV

I will gather all the nations and bring them down to the Valley of Jehoshaphat. And I will enter into judgment with them there, on behalf of my people and my heritage Israel, because they have scattered them among the nations and have divided up my land,

Protestants are the only true christians that exist.

>theabalonekid.com/id110.html

>I can misquote romans, you faggot.

"And so all Israel shall be saved: as it is written, There shall come out of Sion the Deliverer, and shall turn away ungodliness from Jacob

27For this is my covenant unto them, when I shall take away their sins."

no mention of THE JEWS, its the christians. the christians have made the covenant because the jews rejected theirs - that is why jesus was born you idiot.

kike. Israel must be conquered by the Christians and turned into Christendom as per the FUCKING POPE you kike faggot kill yourself.

The biblical position is pro-semitic but anti-zionist. We have zero obligation to help them obtain any of their promised land. That is on them alone. Their claim is true and just but it was always their own duty to acquire it.

Furthermore, do you understand how much orthodox and athiest jews actually despise you?

Nevermind the usury they have been practicing ubiquitously. They have a home, they have to go back.

Soon you and your false land of Israel will be no more
we will come after you all

One can't be a Christian & a Zionist. It's one or the other.

>“I will bless those who bless you, and whoever curses you I will curse”
Ok, let's point this out a little more, shall we?

> "I will bless those who bless YOU, and whoever curses YOU I will curse."
God wasn't talking to a group of people here, but to a specific person.

Let's also not forget about what the bible says about this:
>"But he is a Jew, which is one inwardly; and circumcision is that of the heart, in the spirit, and not in the letter; whose praise is not of men, but of God." ~ Romans 2:29

Get out of here with your Jew worshiping heresy you Satanist. I'd rather stand for Jesus than the people who persecuted him and had him executed. There's a reason he executed them:

>"I know your tribulation and your poverty (but you are rich), and the blasphemy by those who say they are Jews and are not, but are a synagogue of Satan." ~ Revelation 2:9
> "Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee." ~ Revelation 3:9