Will MAPPA deliver in s2?

Will MAPPA deliver in s2?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/gakken_animedia/status/839737888065519616
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-09/illinois-anime-midwest-convention-hosts-studio-mappa-ceo-manabu-ohtsuka/.113170
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Considering the sales, they should know what direction to take.

Trips confirm Sayo will unleash her extensive homo knowledge.

what happened to the other thread earlier? did the mods deleted it?

Based trips.

Will we get an implied sex scene? Please MAPPA, I need it.

I think MAPPA will surprise us. It's a good or bad thing.

I want one, but I'm worried they will imply who tops.

Not sure why anyone would think that they'll be more explicit than they were in season 1.

The creators won't even confirm them as a couple without verbally dancing around the topic whenever it gets brought up.

There'll be cute moments like pic related but I doubt there'll be anything more than that

They can do it without that, I'm sure. Just showing them naked in bed together would be enough and wouldn't imply anything about who tops.

Btw, they're too cute in that bath tub, I can't handle it.

Yuuri is pregnant

This is the reason why Yoi is such a good anime. It's about ADULTS in a relationship and not stupid high schoolers.

Where did you get the tracksuits? I may have to get back into the sims to satiate my domestic baldfat cravings

they wouldn't imply that. they are good at showing how they both lead at times

because they know what their audience wants and what got a huge reaction from fans. yoi nip fujos also don't seem content with just getting scraps after S1.

>cute mention of marriage, but nothing more than that

you act like that moment wasn't something huge

depends on what you mean by 'deliver'. as long as it meets the same points as S1 I'll be happy.

>they are good at showing how they both lead at times
What if we get two implied sex scenes one with Yuuri topping and one with Viktor topping.

We'd die of happiness probably.

It becoming mainstream, specially the whole "Saga representative" actually worries me.

It seems so, it was in page 3

just what the hell. I love Konosuba and Dragon Maid but why they are allowed to have 3 to 5 threads simultaneously and we struggle to have 1 open.

Thank you based georgi

twitter.com/gakken_animedia/status/839737888065519616

so what are they gonna talk about?

Kek I read a doujin earlier and the artist in the notes went like "they gave us everything already!!! ALL I HAVE TO DO IS IMAGINE THEM FUCKING!!! KYAAAA!!!"

are you a bad boy enough to wear these?

I hope someone translates the recipe. I want to try it.

I think I want to try it out too since I love cooking.

From my low level nip prowess, it's about Yuuri's comeback(?), celebrity skaters talking about the show, russian fans roundtable discussion, katsudon pirozhki recipe, /ourguy/ Otsuka's interview, and other snacks or something

Those look comfy. Probably good for sleeping than anything, really.

>hidden pets and yuuri's eyeglasses
C-cute

I'd totally wear those at home.

Where is Yuzufag

Let's hope Kubo sees this and delivers

YamaKubo said they wanted to make "an anime that no one has seen before", so if their aim is still to keep positively shocking their audience, they have to step up their game in S2. They have the power to do it. I mostly have faith in Yamamoto.

Comfy baldfats are best baldfats

/ourguy/
animenewsnetwork.com/news/2017-03-09/illinois-anime-midwest-convention-hosts-studio-mappa-ceo-manabu-ohtsuka/.113170

This will never fail to make my sides fly away into the atmosphere.

I want to protect MAPPABLE-kun though. ;_;

I hope they shock us with a 2-cour series. It would help avoid the clusterfuck that Episode 12 ended up being.

calling meme mahou

>they actually put Fairy's cat in the pocket

This pleases me.

Funny thing, a lot of guys I know who watched the show wanted it to be more homo because it was so obvious to the point they were wondering why they're not kissing and fuggind daily

Is this even possible? I mean, what can they do to fix episode 12 now? Grand Prix is over, Yurio won, Yuuri moved to St. Petersburg to train for the next season.
Let it serve as a lesson to Kubo and MAPPA to arrange a less chaotic script that can fit in 12 episodes without letting things unresolved and fans, rightly, bitter.

They do, just off-screen.
That said, I'd lie if I'd pretend I wouldn't want more. I wanted an uncensored kiss, I wanted a "I love you". I don't know if Kubo will have the balls. Sayo, she will, but Kubo? And they work together, so they have to agree on things like that. So at worst, we will have things like season 1, but I hope for more.

I'd get Victor's (nicest color scheme) but I don't wanna have to use a proxy. I'd rather use that money to buy more merch for my ita bag and figures.

Sayo is still the boss in the end. It comes down to her, so I have some faith.
Especially that roundtable with her friend where he seemed confident in Sayo in deliver what fans were hoping for in the continuation.
Sure it got popular, but for Baldfat's relationship especially, and people, even nip fans and staff, recognize this.

I'm gonna be honest too, I want a kiss. Just one, as long as it's unobscured. No lewdness, no tongue action (although always accepted).
Can we have something like this? Are we too demanding?
It's their fault to begin with, their raised our standards.

I'll settle down with whatever shuts up hetfags forever, an unobscured kiss or a confession of love not covered up with skating metaphors. The lizard part of my brain still wants implied sex and Yuuri's fake moan though damn it mappa ;_;

I thought that was baby clothing at first.

>A confession of love not covered up with skating metaphors
Also this. The ring scene is perfect if you mute the sound.
I don't know if I'll stand homo overtones for another season, I want facts, and not having to infer every goddamn time.

>whatever shuts up hetfags forever
Unless the series has yaoi in tags, there is literally no such thing.
See pic? And some people still say it's too "vague".

I want to believe in Sayo but the fakeout kiss and room temperature BaldFat moments in 12 make me worried. That episode was a mess but that doesn't really excuse those baity parts.

Yuri on Ice was obvious about who it was pandering to from the start though, so there should be no excuse for them pussying out.

Have faith in the madwomen, or at least Sayo. She's so bold when being left to her own devices, it's Kubo who we should be worrying about.

Don't fucking bring your discord cancer here. No one gives a fuck.
Post lewd jizzbald instead if there is one ;_;

If Kubo would just let her fujo side free everything would be alright

What makes you think S2 will be any different? I have faith, but I don't know if it's right to delude ourselves with the idea that it's possible to get more than what we've got in S1.

>Russian fans roundtable discussion

This sounds cringey. Did they just grab literal who's?

I'm happy enough with what we got already. What exactly would change with implied sex? I don't really get it.

>western fujo in charge of not caring about superficial shit like a kiss and sex scene above all else

kek

>but I don't know if it's right to delude ourselves with the idea that it's possible to get more than what we've got in S1.

But what would that even mean when S1 was all about building up and surprising the audience? Every week made us excited for how else they'd develope the relationship so what could a repeat of S1 tier homo mean except more surprises.

BaldFairy shippers

Because there's no reason not to show it since they're in love with each other. I'd like to see all stages of their love.

They want to keep people interested in the sequel, including homo wise, so I can see them not wanting to blow their load too early (although I disagree)

Nothing will. But they aren't even a problem since everyone with a brain knows this show is gay as shit, so ignore everyone else. Cynical crying fujos who want more and think nothing is enough are more annoying anyway.

Don't let other people ruin shit for you and don't let your enjoyment of something depend on what shitposters say.

Most hetero couples don't even get a kiss or sex scene. Stop being so fucking entitled.

Well, for starters, as many anons have pointed out the anime got its big popularity breakthrough when the gay escalated. The staff and even the producer act like they enjoy making it as gay as possible and now that they went even with a ring exchanging scene, backing down from that would be shooting themselves on the foot. Still, there's a big possibility they keep it the same as S1 but they sure as fuck gave us a standard and expectations now.

Same, I kinda want implied sex scene in S2 but we already got one in 12 ep so...

That's what doujinshi, fanfic and art is for. YOI makes it easy to assume they are having sex and kissing regularly. We can even argue when they started. They don't need to show it constantly. That doesn't even happen in het romances.

I can't be the only one who didn't get this scene as some innuendo. Or at least not about sex.

He's so much thinking of what he's going to do to him tonight. Piggy has a dirty mind.

Pay attention to Suwabe's tone of voice. It's lewd as fuck.

We can argue when they started having sex but we never got any kind of confirmation they were. All we have to go on is that they seem closer in later episodes but it's all inferred at most. I've seen a lot of fans both nip and in the west assume it would be after the GPF but that leaves just as much space for people to say they never had sex period. I'm looking for something that confirms it 100% that the fuck like waking up in the same bed together.

>inb4 entitled western standards

Jesus fucking christ. I'm not complaining.
Would it be bad to have it implied that they do? Every day I thank the Yoi gods for everything they gave us. Hoping for more at this point don't kill anyone. I'll be fine anyways.

They sound like tumblr where you're labeled a fag fetishizer if you want anything more than what they already gave us. You have to worship Kubo 100%.

Most of the comments I read were about Yuuri's expression, like he's having dirty thoughts etc.

Its sexually charged especially in japanese
>They sound like tumblr

That's the cancer we don't need here

I thought we already did get implied sex, but I wouldn't mind them sleeping in the same bed/room obviously. I don't expect sex scenes of kissing, though.

>confirms it 100% that the fuck like waking up in the same bed together.

That doesn't confirm anything if you want to use mental gymnastics to no homo things, which some people obviously do.

>That doesn't confirm anything if you want to use mental gymnastics to no homo things, which some people obviously do.

I can see it. The slept together cause Victor has only one bed or they were cold at night no homo I also sleep with my bros, kek

Being in the same bed is a stronger indication than It was lewd from Victor's side but it doesn't confirm at all they're fucking already. You can say Pig was thinking lewd thoughts too but it also seems just as likely he was completely clueless to the whole matter when his response is without stuttering about coaching.

i just want to get out of implying hell

Imagine some people sleep in the same bed with their friends and don't fuck. Crazy, right?

Which makes me lose faith in them if they believe fujo won't keep wanting to watch the show if they throw in an unobscured kiss more than once. I'd never get sick of seeing BaldFat kiss.

>labeled a fag fetishizer
>implying that's not exactly what you are

Most of the posts in these threads are about them fucking and people crying if they don't get explicit dick in butt scenes.

I'm not even saying that's a bad thing, but don't pretend you're something you're not.

Same. I want to get out of skating metaphors hell too but that'll probably never happen because "we call everything on the ice 'love'" whatever the fuck that means.

Anyone who thinks they're not in for that are the delusional landwhales that think yoi was made for representation.

It means the show is about love and skaters tend to skate their love not just romantic love. Pretty obvious if you were paying attention.

Its actually supposed to mean they use the "ice" to express love. That was potatomash wording crunchyroll used. I think the dub makes it clear they use skating to express their emotions.

Although youll have to drag me through hot lego bricks to listen to Gru Victor.

He knows perfectly, but he just thinks that it's not the time to think of sex, "Victor no baka, I was seriously thinking of my career right now". So yes, he has lewd thoughts but tries to overcome them to be serious.

Neither would I, they're perfect.

That scene is not the only scene anons are talking about, but there are other things that build up to the possibility of them having sex. Their relationship did change a lot over the course of the show.

skating metaphors is a-okay but they seriously need to Talk and clear out the air in their relationship. i think baldfat is still in implying hell with each other sometimes

>Everything on the ice is love
BaldFat skating together means they're (in) love.

>not just romantic love

Perfect line for people to no homo Yuuri's feelings for Victor. I'd be happy with them scrapping his "love for his town and friends" when they stopped being important as soon as the press conference was over.

That's what I'm saying. People get so defensive if you tell them they are obviously in it for homolust because they need to feel validated on their shitty websites and feel good about supporting "representation". I'd hate to be a disgusting fucking normie and feel the need to justify my fetishes or not allow myself to enjoy something for the "right reasons".

No, CR got it right.

will anons on /yoi/ ever find ai

Nobody thinks that. Nip fujos want even more. They want marriage, art with rings, and confirmed kisses as much as we do. They know what people want.

The show wasn't just about romantic love though, they're not no-homoing anything by acknowledging this. stop complaining about stupid shit.

The marriage better happen or I riot.

I mean, you can no homo it if you don't pay attention to Yuuri and actually think his family/friends mean as much to him as Victor. They obviously don't. He can go years without seeing them without much problem. He still does skate for love for them anyway.

and you think hetero fans don't want this and haven't asked for this with their couples? Just because people obviously want something and the creators are aware of it doesn't mean you are going to get it or are entitled to it. It's not the norm at all, so don't complain if it doesn't happen.

That's right because Yuuri's feelings for Victor aren't romantic or platonic. He said it himself and wasn't even sure if that was love.

I wonder if in this case the doujin business would experience a slow down, perhaps they'll mostly produce R18?

>Are they willing to sacrifice sales and get that BL tag on Blu-ray
Hah, of course not you retards. It's always going to remain ambiguous.