"Hitler was a great man, he knew what he was doing" - black driver of van

>The man's attack was fired a Jewish motorist during a road rage altercation in Stamford Hill, north-east London.

The van driver continues by saying 'he knew what he was doing', in reference to Hitler, to the Jewish motorist.

>dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5209963/Van-driver-erupts-antisemitic-rant-Jewish-motorist.html

Do all races hate Jewish people?

Nah. Only Muslims and retarded nazis.

I ask as a Jew - just curious. Only seen a few black people shout abuse at me over the years.

Literally only white people pretend to care about you, fagbergstien. That’s after decades of you being in charge of their education system. I cant wait till blacks call you “white devil” and rape you for some shoes.

Calm down, Chinaman.

At least the Chinese have a culture worth defending. Canada lost it’s way before i was born. Also fuck the jews

>leaf

one woke black man is more worth to our movement than thousands of cucked whites

it would be comforting to think everyone hates you because you're special
too bad you're just adherents of a shitty desert cult just like the muzzies and christcuks

The comments and votes on the Daily Mail article indicate people believe that Hitler would have killed him for being black.

Are you going to redpill them, Sup Forums?

This uncle Tom has been listening to the lies about Jews that his white "masters" have fed him.

the muslim love of Hitler and cats are the only two things keeping me from hating them entirely.

It's sad enough seeing white people spout this shit, to see a black person - who like a Jewish person knows what marginalisation is like - say it is depressing.

t. black man with a jewish girlfriend

>all those JIDF top comments saying "UHHH HITLER WOULD HAVE KILLED HIM TOO GOYIM"

why not go back to israel so you wont be marginalised? vampires cant just live with other vampires?

yes

If I become a muzzie do I get my free counter-semitism pass? Asking for a friend

LE BASED NIGGER

>Jewish history for ants

its perfectly readable if you expand it or open in in a new tab
not my problem you've got a micromonitor

I'm not from Israel.