Based Black Man

So I'm a based black man, I am educated, well spoken and have never been arrested in my entire life, I also voted for Trump, would you let me into your ethnostate to raise a law abiding family in peace? If no, give me your reasons, keep the racism out of it Sup Forums, only legitimate arguments please.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=cNyKfx1x0gc
youtube.com/watch?v=QYTsYq37Dtk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I am an idiot

Kys

Am also black user. Want to hear responses.

Your own men need you in your own country.

No, I wouldn't.

Black men are OK.
Niggers aren't.

Fuck off chimp

>seeking validation from the bottom of the barrel whites
>kys nigger

Even if you are 99% white, wouldn't you want 1% immigration that enriches your culture? It'd be ridiculous to deny yourself that.

Black men are respectable, but not welcome in my ethnostate.

as long as you understand the constitutional requirement of the state to maintain a majority and growing white population then i dont see a problem. Insurrections would not be treated kindly.

Make your own ethnostate please

The fuck is the point in an ethnostate if you let other ethinicities in?

>I'm educated
>can I live in your ethnostate
>educated
>live in your ethnostate
>your ethnostate
>ethnostate

and rather than white i mean White British. Britain is an ethnostate and always will be.

>would you let me into your ethnostate

It wouldn't be an ethnostate then, now would it?

Niggers are niggers, blacks are niggers and niggers are black. Get that in your thick skull. They all get the rope, and if you really amuse me, I'll give you a rowboat and a map to Africa.

nah. muh white people

You sure as shit are not a based anything. You're one of about eight 56% mutts who come on this website and use the BLM flag to hide their atrocious shitposts about BBC and white minorities by 2040. While in real life you may or may not hold conservative values, I guarantee that if you're not a commie you were at least spawned from the rancid bowels of r/the_donald, and because our memes don't confirm to your agitated and confused world-view, you hope to "understand" us by questioning (and making us question) our values. You think we'll suffer introspection? Well that's where you're wrong, you filthy soy-cappuccino mulatto kiddo.

Uppity slipper wearing mother fucker

I was actually in the South East of Britain literally two months ago, I saw a ton of non-whites walking around the town centres, lots of black people.

we already have plenty of cultural enrichment from europeans such as the french, british, german, swedish, italian, greek, irish, polish, etc. we have plenty of diversity. no thank u

No, minorities destroy social cohesion. I would rather a friendly peaceful homogeneous society than some ill defined pipe dream of "diversity" or "enrichment"

I don't know what you're rambling about, I've been browsing Sup Forums for years, I don't go on Sup Forums often but sometimes read it, this is the problem with people like you, extremely paranoid with no substance, I'm only using this flag because it says "Black Nationalist" which is what I consider myself, a proud black man. You got a problem with that, pinkey?

You'll be losing out, think of all the good food you would have access to, all you need is a little bit of diversity, some based black people like me who will vote Trump and praise kek haha.

Not at all worth it. Not worth the risk nor the hassle. Food can be replicated, no need to change demographics.

White people know how to cook. We don't need mexicans to make tacos.

I said no racism in the OP, please try and stick to that. Thank you.

people who think like this will not be in control

Exactly. You want your society to run smoothly, and throwing in a bunch of minorities is like throwing a wrench into the society as a whole.

>I don't know what you're rambling about, I've been browsing Sup Forums for years
On /hm/?
>You got a problem with that, pinkey?
I'm black, you filthy nigger. Here, I've attached a webm that I hope will help explain my argument better.

There was no racism in the comment, just emphasising the benefits of homogeneity which isn't necessarily race specific, I think all races should have a homogeneous society to call home. Don't throw around baseless accusations.

I would. I belive ideology and virtues matter most.

But no african hoop ball

>keep the racism out of it Sup Forums
you appear to be missing the point of Sup Forums

And they would do well to recognise the native British. Politics will only go so far before the vanguard rises to defend itself.

Because of your DNA. Were your parents well spoken and educated? Your grandparents? It’s in your DNA to be stupid and violent, you just can’t help it.

Merry christmas nigger. Go back to Africa.

You might be an outlier and be well behaved but your children might be completely terrible.

Build your own ethnostate with based black men? Set up an IQ test at border entry, bam, your own ethnostate achieved, and good black men like yourself will wanna live there and build a virtuous healthy society

WTF is that? Worms? Did the doggo survived?

As long as you understand that you and your children are not to date or marry whites, yes, I would.

Emi ?

>You are a nigger.
>You act civilized until you are around other niggers.
>You will then nig out and show your true colors
>Niggers need to be forced back to west Africa or killed.

If you call yourself based, you are not based

No because blacks don't understand the concept of community, they view every other individual as a means to and end and an obstacle in their fight for survival.

Also, you listen to fucking music over the loud speaker on your phones in public places - for that reason alone it's a no for me senpai.

no but when Africa gets reorganized u get a free become fuhrer card

You get to go to Africa and rule over the dumb blacks. Congrats, now you're a kang

Theres no part of black culture that i want my culture to be enriched with. Thank you have a good night.

>I also voted for Trump
You and the likes of you kind will all be hung by my brothers and sister after will kill your white masters

>black man
>white ethnostate
whats hard to get?

Let's be honest, people have been saying this shit for years, you're going to be 'muh vanguarding' when you're a national minority in 30-40 years (Or less), none of you will do anything about multiculturalism because you're all too lazy. If Rotherham didn't wake the native Brits up, if the Manchester bombings (Or all the other bombings) didn't wake up the native Brits, nothing will. Western Europeans are asleep and won't act until it is too late, they're already in the midst of a demographic winter, who do you think is going to fight this fantasy race war of yours? You can't even be bothered to reproduce, the future belongs to those immigrants you welcomed in who are breeding you out of your own country, sad.

I was ok with letting you in at first but if I saw these posts and I was on the council I would vote no. You fucked up.

I had no hope to begin with, asking as a minority to have access to an ethnostate.

>people have been saying this shit for years
It's never been this bad before, and it's still getting worse. People react differently in different situations.

America is 56% white. Will never win a war without the help of Castizos/probably a few Mestizos and Negros. It's just the truth. Unless Europe is going to let in a bunch of people who are only half of what they are (half Anglo, half German, etc) you can say goodbye to white America.

Look at how quickly you are justifying yourself to me, look at how quickly you bend the knee and worry about what I think, this is why you people are going to suffer in the future as a race, you've become soft and weak and your enemies see it, they laugh at you. Whites use to rule the planet, they use to be ruthless and cunning, now look at them, it's honestly nothing short of tragic how far as a people you've fallen, WW1 & WW2 must have been truly devastating for your gene pool.

Would you rather be a kang in africa, or a normie in a white ethno state. If you went back to africa and became dictator, you could eugenic the shit out of Your race and make them less retarded in a couple of generations. Or do you want to be a weird outcast in a melanin deficient population

No niggers allowed. No one cares if a nigger is ''based.'' Not welcome.

Well, it's the truth, whites have lost their ruthless energy, now they are a apologetic spineless race.

You are a nigger

Come back to Africa, niggers don't belong in Jewmerica

OP claims to be based but seemingly hasn't heard of regression to the mean.

Because I thought we were being polite you thick fuck, as you too were being amicable. It's called being civil. If we were just stupid and violent we'd probably look quite similar to Africa, you know, your own folks?

>poor use of commas
>well spoken
Maybe for a nigger.

Agreed, i never understood how a decent person wouldnt want to live around People that look like them. Community is far more important than Money and human rights

Kys (((enrich))) your own women

If you are a based black man then you would desire to re-unite your people as one and build them up. You would want nothing more than to make a black nation and to return to your ancestors' home country to aid them in their plight and help industrialize them and increase education and productive progress.

That you would want to exist in an ethno-state other than a black ethno-state proves that you are not based, are not loyal to God, and are only loyal to money and the winning team

why do blacks get along with jews?

I don't know, most blacks are completely useless people, besides I'm very light skinned, although both my parents are black I think some of my ancestors got bleached to be honest. I have nothing in common with most black people and honestly I do understand where whites come from when they talk about us as a collective, we have maybe 1% who are functional in society, the rest of us don't belong within 1 thousand miles of civilization or else they will destroy it, it's like they aren't real humans, it's sad but true, it really pains me to say it, as a race, pure blacks are a throwback to an earlier era and I say this as a black man, I wouldn't want to live in Africa or around blacks, I'm still mindblown that white people are able to justify living around us.

If this is true I wouldn't care if you stayed, America is a "melting pot" and that's not a bad thing but as whites are becoming the minority blacks have yet to stand on their own and create their own enterprise. Remakes in Hollywood featuring a "diverse" cast instead of creating new stories, protests over false racism, and a gibsmedat attitude ruin anything "black". There always needs to be a fictional boogeyman holding black people down.

>because discussion doesn't immediately devolve into hurling insults user is considered weak

BASED BLACK NIGGER

>never been arrested in my entire life
come on brah

Only if you kill enough race traitors and anti-whites during the war to compensate for you polluting our Whiteness.

Giving that it takes more than 6 generations (63 whites lost) to turn a turd into a >98 white, you need to kill more than 63 for you being beneficial to us

Nah, you're just weak. I'm surprised you haven't asked me to bang your wife.

Well said

Typical nigger tier response, no wonder your people are constantly starving or being shot. Violent animals, good for being enslaved and that's about it.

brexit is the beginning of the fightback. as we shrink we also come tighter together. we will hold out the winter and emerge dominant. if any race war were to occur then the brits would emerge victorious without a doubt. the more clear you nonwhites make it that you intend to kill us the quicker the fightback will materialize.

Cuz jews enjoy nigger cock, most of the JEWish men are homosexualy that tear apart their assholes with nigger cock. Jew exploit niggers like cattle they are.

>I have nothing in common with most black people and honestly I do understand where whites come from when they talk about us as a collective
>Nah, you're just weak. I'm surprised you haven't asked me to bang your wife.
No, I don't think you do understand, I think you have just learned some talking points to use from this website. Lurk more and maybe someday you will have what it takes. I know blacks way cooler than you that were actually born in Africa.

That's more like it, shame that it took me taking a jab at you to stop you from trying to appease me and put me on a pedestal, so weak lol.

It's a shame you guys are noguns though

I saw a based black man on Murdoch Murdoch about 10mins ago. You should chickity check it.

>why do owners get along with their pets?

Appease you? It's called a civil conversation, do niggers lack the capacity or am I missing something? I know intelligence isn't a nigger strong point but you have to be kidding me.

I honestly would not care, but in a way I would feel guilty and be confused as to why you would not want to be among your people where your intelligence would make you far superior. I would feel guilty because think if some other country had poached people like Henry Ford, Thomas Edison, and other business icons. That would have huge effect on the development of this country. Plus those countries where you came from would hate us for stealing their resource, that being intelligence. Think if we decided to go into Africa and just take their gold, silver and oil and gave them nothing. They would have every right to be pissed.

No, I wouldn't. Because that means that I have to allow "non-based" black men into the place too.

>if any race war were to occur then the brits would emerge victorious without a doubt.
Who is going to fight in this LARPing 'race war' of yours? Your population is aging and the people who are of fighting age in your race are either weak and emasculated soyboys or have zero combat training, no ferocity left, when push comes to shove you're going to be a persecuted minority, you're up against tremendous odds and it is only just beginning, what a tragedy. It's time to wake up and smell the coffee and stop rambling away on an anonymous image board about some imaginary race war, whilst you type this shit out to me, some little girl is probably getting fucked by Mohammed and his pals. Not only the British, but all of western Europe (Give or take) and the US is going out with a whimper, not a bang. Extremely sad to witness this.

aye but guns have a way of finding conflicts when the heat rises high enough.

>Based black man tries to play chess and fucking loses

You only have to ask if you want me to bang your girlfriend, you don't need to keep flirting with me and dancing around the obvious. You can watch.

Nope. Back to Africa.
Access to white society is not a human right.

our military is majority white, do you think they wont defect upon some catastrophic conflict? you think the diversity glue will hold all the way up the ranks for an indefinite period? if its going to take a civil war then it will happen. reality is though the british arent dumb. we are closing the borders to the 3rd world and noone will stop it.

>muh digggg
Your bantz is weak, definitely not a "based black guy" just another screeching porch monkey craving attention
CITIZENSHIP REVOKED!1

Niggers commit crimes because they have nothing to love for. You take away the young white mans prospectective future and piss him off, the warrior spirit re emerges. We conquered the africans and enslaved them. Not because they were black. Not because they were 'different looking' but because you were an inferior race of mouth breathing fruit munching hutt builders. We took over most of all africa with relative ease. We took you to america, and put you to work in the feilds, arguably the mildest form of slavery the world has ever known, amd still to this day niggers who never even saw it whine and whine and whine. You wouldnt even have a language to speak here if it werent for the white man being guilted into teaching you how to read and write. Something you were far off from developing. Directed by minds greater than your own you were able to nearly catch up to the rest of us but never fully. The instincts werent there. Youre all feral and the day of the rope will come. Kill our weak all day. Leave the strong to brood and boil over it. Theyll spread the word and there will be nigger chimes every where you look.

>reality is though the british arent dumb. we are closing the borders to the 3rd world and noone will stop it.
Too little too late Nigel, just wait and see.

>Youre all feral and the day of the rope will come.
If it hasn't come by now, it won't come at all, demographics aren't on your side pal.

Trolls will be trolls, ofcoirse everyone would accept you user, especially if u try and redpill other blacks about how (((holywood))) turned 3-4 whole generations of blacks into criminals when blacks used to be the best jazz, rock and blues musicians there was

Fucking 2 faced hollywood scums now calling us raciist when they poured fuel on the fire on purpose to divide and conquer

We need to come together, fuck an ethno state, we just need to unite under a flag and not let the stupid politicians shovel in criminals

The globalists want the crime rate to be higher and higher, it is the first step toward a martial law and a welfare state, and an important step toward the installation of a worldwide communist government where they will ultimately dispose or enslave those same welfare seekers thats what many don't seem to realize on the left

Identity politics are cancer, we need tp unite and fight for freedom, because if we don't come together, the globalists are gonna be able to totally dominate our species

youtube.com/watch?v=cNyKfx1x0gc

youtube.com/watch?v=QYTsYq37Dtk

we are accelerating, competent, organized and ready to die for our people. if anything its the blacks who larp in the streets, blissfully unaware of the rural communities baying for blood just outside their encampments