I belong to the church of eris

I didn't finish NGE

I am actually the goddess Aqua

Unforgivable.

I don't even watch anime

I don't even watch anime I just buy figures like a filthy secondary

i spend about 50 liters of fresh water to flush my shit every day

I fucking hate anime girls
They're all shit. Whenever a 'cute' or 'sexy' girl shows up it's as though someone's jingling keys in front of me like a child, made all the more frustrating seeing weeaboos not only fall for this shit, vehemently defending it and spreading it wherever they can put it. Literally 90% of the threads in this shit board are about
>she
>her
>girl
>cute
It's fucking stupid. And every other thread for the most part is just a dumb general full of faggots or a complete non-starter

>hate girls
maybe you are just gay?

I Ruise post on seiren threads but i don't even watch the show

I think I like evil sluts.

although I've been on Sup Forums since 2007 I have a variety of interests and even visit other boards.

I can't get Aqua-sama off my mind, she is just too sexy and cute

Nah, just the dullard otaku virgin director's asinine, generic portrayal of them in shows and the way retarded, faggot otaku mouthbreather fanboys obsess over them

it's okay if you're gay user

You're kinda right actually.

I have been single for over two years and I'm happier than ever. I even lost my sex drive, I now live for my perfectly flawless 2D girls.

You're trying way too hard.

Nothing wrong about that

I watched RWBY and I liked it.

I give cum tributes everyday to Aqua

Here come the blogging normalfag again.

Normalfag? I just said I'm sexless and I live for 2D, how the fuck did you reach that conclusion?

>its a cancerous confession thread episode

Dub>sub
3D women >2D shit
Loli is pedo garbage
streaming > downloading
moeshit anime is the cancer killing the industry

This is what you guys want to hear right?

>you're trying way too hard
It's not like I'm wrong though, considering
you yourself fell for the anime girl meme and are now a sexless basement dweller. Like, how am I not supposed to feel validated when you're espousing the bad thing that I dislike as though it's a good thing?

The fact that you were ever interested and had fucked 3DPD make you a normalfag.

>he think two year is a big deal

I want to disagree, but I can't. The only thing I can really say to refute that is; there are anime girls that are actually interesting characters as well as being attractive, and it is this that makes 2D>3D for me, as there exists no such thing in the 3rd dimension. But yeah, for the most part anime girls piss me off when they're in series that are blatantly waifu bait/otaku bait. It often just reminds me that shitty people get a free pass if they look good, because many anime girls are really shitty human beings, they just are portrayed in such a way that tries to make them out to be decent. Tsunderes, cockblocking yanderes, cunts, bitches, two faced sluts, a large majority of anime girls fall under this category. Fortunately, there are also girls that are decent. The ones that actually have character besides being a trope stagnated a thousand times and pushed into an overly "perfect" package. I don't like perfect people who shit on everyone else and get away with it, it reminds me of real life.

Must be hard being on Sup Forums. What threads do you frequent?

Oh, I thought you might have had something worthwhile to say at first, but it turns out you're just a normalfag who looks down on people who are not in the social circle. The only bad thing about being a virgin basement dwelller is when normalfags feel some kind of misplaced pity for you as they look down their noses at you. I'm not unhappy, I like being alone. I came down here to get away from you guys, and if I seem unhappy when you see me it's because you normalfags are around, trying to brainwash me back into your retarded, empty world. I may not like most things on this planet, but that doesn't mean I am not happy to exist. I simply wish it could be further away from humanity. And yes, that was edgy. I admit that, and I am perfectly okay with that. I definitely don't have a problem acting in ways that are in opposition to accepted standards. You laugh now, but you won't be laughing when I'm 35 and still having a good amount free time for myself, and you're 35 and handing over most of your paycheck to a wrinkly hag and her spawn, never having a moments rest even during the night. I don't value social or economical "success", I value my free time, because I like having all the time in the world. To me, success is when you do the minimal amount of work time to acquire food, electricity, and optionally shelter. I can live without having the biggest box or the most friends if it means I have the most time.

I frequently make horrible life decisions.

i watched boku no pico.

I draw manga for a living.

>Dub>sub
>streaming > downloading
>moeshit anime is the cancer killing the industry
You said all the things I wanted to say.

I hate people who stream.

Mate I literally don't care about how much free time you have or whether or not you fuck girls, what shits me is how otaku have shit up the entire medium into a complete mess. How moefag weeaboos have turned this board from Sup Forums - Anime/Manga into Sup Forums - Dude check out this fanart or a screenshot of some generic 'cute' anime girl. I want hug 'cute' anime girl! I claim to not care about women romantically but literally all I do all day is think with my dick about ideal women romantically!

Like come on dude it's fucking Sup Forums, I don't care if you're a hermit.

I unironically liked NGE

I like you. Its good to know that we have people like you on Sup Forums still.

My main board is Sup Forums.

Brutal

I say a mix of everything would be fine but you are right that Sup Forums is literally just ''DUDE ANIME GIRLS CHECK THIS MOTHERFUCKIGN FETISHES YO I FAP TO THIS MY MEN''

I LIKE YEN PRESS AND CRUNCHYROLL
Dubbed anime is good.
I support BBC news denouncing Girls und Panzers.
I wish there were more anime like Yuri on Ice and I welcome our Yaoi overlords this season.
I only watch the top voted anime on MyAnimeList and support shutting down all sites that pirate manga and upload illegally subbed anime.
There needs to be more anime with female main characters, LGBTQWERTYUIOP, and it should all be drawn in a Tumblr art style.
Follow my blog: Ricetan.wordpress

I don't have a waifu

Finally something we can all agree with.

I support luffy x nami

I can't stop sexualizing Aqua