Shingeki No Kyojin

If Eldians aren't the same species as the rest of the world, and can only reproduce with other Eldians, then who exactly did Levi's mother fuck? Was Kenny lying all along? Did Kenny fuck his imouto and she gave birth to an inbred manlet?

>inbred manlet.
>pic related

>can only reproduce with other Eldians
Since when?

S-Shut up, baka.

Grisha's dad said that, right? Or was it one of the Marleyan soldiers?

No, this was never mentioned. More like the opposite.

Eh? An user said that was so in the last thread, and I remember reading it, too. At the very least, it said that Eldians can only fuck other Eldians, although perhaps Ackermans count as Eldians, because then Mikasa and Levi could exist without suspicion on how they came about.

Galliard looks and sound so fucking awesome.

There wasn't a mention of Galliard's titan form when the Marleyan commander was saying "we cannot call upon the armored or the beast until the armored train is destroyed". Was Galliard with them?

>The galliard is an athletic dance, characterised by leaps, jumps, hops and other similar figures.

No, this was never mentioned. It was even mentioned that apparently Eldians used Marleys to increase their numbers.

Galliard is the Jaw one Colt mentioned when Commander Magath asked if he had any ideas.

Sounds quick enough to be avoid being tracked by a train mounted canon. Good catch user.

Ymir = dead

Oh, my bad. Sorry. I completely forget about that.

He's the one who descended upon Gabi and Falco at the end too, right? So whoever pilots that titan was likely with them already and not with Reiner and Zeke.

What about Peak or however his name if officially written?

Ah, I see. I wonder if they'll parachute in, it seems like that's the plan. It sucks that they're both soon going to be eaten. Massive wasted potential there, unless Isayama plans to force a shit ton of development at the end of their lives. Guess we'll never get Zeke playing baseball with Eren...

Isayama's a hack. That's nothing new.

It's a common german surname. Don't know what it means.

If it's supposed to be Pique, then it means quarryman.

I appreciate how Isayama is dedicated to realism; all the whites are in Africa, and all the niggers are in Europe, much like in real life.

Magath said they could not call MT and AT while the trains were still there. Trains are gone, that means Reiner and Sieg next chapter.

Or back to EMA with yet another time skip.

YOU NIGGERS CALLED ME CRAZY WHEN I SAID WE WILL SEE AN AERIAL DEPLOYMENT OF THE ARMORED TITAN DURING SOME POINT IN THE MANGA

WELL LOOK AT IT NOW

AN AT AIR DROP LOOKS LIKE IT'S ON THE WAY

CANONBAAAAAAALLLLL BITCHES

BARRELBERT BTFO

>Galliard means "brave, cheerful, spirited; spirited, dandy".
>Galliard is also a derivative of Gaylord
What

You're aware "gay" is a modern thing, right?

Stop screaming you autist, we can all hear you.

>Gaylord
Zeke's waifu.

>CANONBAAAAAAALLLLL
That's one way to break a trench line I guess.

What possible use could Zeke have in a battlefield? Mobile Artillery in the form of rocks?
He seems useless on a war front unless they use him to coordinate their mindless Eldian titans.

Too bad we will never get the short stories that came with the manga.

Any new guidebooks or spin offs coming out in English this year?

They're really starting to push them, are they not? But to he honest season 2 starts in less than 20 days. Can't wait.

Push what?

Cartman? Really?

Can't wait to see Eren and Historia's cute daughter, she's 3 years old now.

You can wait forever then.

Chill out Benji, you will see your hobo "girl" being dissolved inside based Peak (Mule Titan) Cartman soon enough also!

Why not just Cart titan? Or is that a translation error.

Peak Cartman is the best!!

CR translator must have though this was somewhat funny.

Maybe. Well it's not like it would be the first time they fuck up the translations.

Based Peak-kun, literally eating shit for our good

New pics of season 2.

>Dat hisu.

Trailer 2 soon.

So happy Nigmir/Shitmir is dead. Thank you based Cartman.

Indeed. I am so happy.

Historia looks like a majestic prince.

Because she is a majestic prince.

>team jobber

seems like they'll resume from the wall titan seeing Marlo and Hitch

I kind of understand Reiner is going to die soon, since he is pretty useless and irrelevant to the story, but Zeke is surprising, considering what he said to Eren in the previous arc. It also looked like he was a Fritz because of plot convenience.

>Hisu is super detailed
>BR look kind of derp
Kek. Almost looks like 2 different shows

Or two different shots.

The only one on the other side of the sea that could still be slightly relevant is Mikasa, and not because of the character itself.

Well the rageturd is only relevant, because his father stole the coordinate and now he has to make up his mind if he turns Historia into a mindless titan or not, so he can through with mass murder plan. Without the coordinate his father stole he would be a nobody as well.

>can only reproduce with other Eldians.
Why are Arminfats so fucking retarded?

*go through with his mass murder plan

>No chapter link
>Absolutely retarded "theory"
>OP pic is two characters that didn't even appear in the chapter.

Arminfats are fucking cancer.

That's fucking stupid MikaQT. Kill yourself.

>EAR pic
>Mankasafag

This picture makes me so happy. I love him so much.

It's not the first time.

I hate you fujo, why don't you just stop posting garbage? Armin a cute.

The Mankasafag is more obvious. It also wouldn't be the first time Armongfags make up retarded theories.

>You're a fujo.
>said the fujo

I am so embarrassed. I want that fujo to dissappear too, he is so annoying.

Alternatively, "gaillard" means "strong, lively" in French.

No, I am not. That's disgusting.

Once again, Arminfats prove themselves to be the shittiest posters.

But is just the op.

Who is the baby?

How do Anniefags and Mikasafags feel about Gabi being stronger, cuter, more developed, and more plot relevant than their waifus?

If it's my own little canon daydreams it's Armin. If it's my OC, then it's definitely Hugo.

I don't see why they would need to turn Historia into a mindless titan.

>yfw wall Elds allied themselves with the Union
They need boats, and marleys currently have sea superiority.

Grisha's original plan was to get the asians involved and there was already asian waifus in the wall. So they (and probably the rest of the world) seem to be in good standing with Elds.

Because if the owner of the coordinate is not a Fritz/Reiss, then that person needs to touch someone from the royal family while they are in titan form to be able to use it. Otherwise it doesn't work.

True, but couldn't they also do the worst thing ever and force Historia to have kids and turn one of them into a mindless titan instead of wasting the only Fritz on the island.

Except that everybody hates Eldians. No just Marleyans.

Everyone also seems ot hate Marleyans.

You're just as annoying, it's almost like a prequisite in order to be an arminfag you must be as annoying and retarded as possible.

Oh please. Calm yourself.

Do us a favor and kill yourself.

Who hurt you?

Marley is an enemy nation.
Eldians are literally a race of demons.
There's a difference.

This chapter was set in the present?

So, Galliard is a new type of Titan?

Probably the one we didn't know about.
Or maybe Reiners real name and he parachuted in?

Probably. We were still missing one of the 9 titan powers.

Where my yummicummies at?

Gargling each others grool

Benji "Muddkippz" Chandler from Florida, reporting for duty.

Endgame right here, brothers.

Still no sign of Annie. I hate this.

She's dead but she'll be showing up in BRA flashbacks in the next chapters

Will he ever have memorable moments again?

Who?

I don't think so.

The Jobberbros™
Hisu looks gorgeous. Pigner looks like he's about to take a dump

It'll be memorable when he dies.