Why are you still falling for the sugar coated Jew?

Time to switch to all natural almonds.

Other urls found in this thread:

npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat
drlaurendeville.com/articles/bound-free-hormones-check/
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/7337/2
news.yale.edu/2017/02/23/fructose-generated-human-brain
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

sugar is poison

>Sup Forums can't stop loving nuts

>un-activated
heh okay kiddo

But how will I activate them

You are correct though. Sugar is not only unnecessary but might as well be considered toxic for health.

Keto diet is the most redpilled

really activates my m & ms

What is with all the Keto shill threads today? Is this some new forced maymay?

Where the fuck are you seeing Keto? It's a well-known fact that sugar is quite bad for you in large amounts.

If repilled=death at age 50

Keto is probably one of the closest diets to idle for human health. Generally a diet consisting just of meat and vegetables would be good too. The mainstream nature of Keto is significant because it represents a major divergent in health/dieting culture away from carbs/sugars.

To add to this. The entire vegan trend was started by false research trying to pin the blame on fat rather then sugar. All of the anti meat/anti fat stuff was started by fraud of the sugar industry. It's only just recently that the damage is starting to be undone.
npr.org/sections/thetwo-way/2016/09/13/493739074/50-years-ago-sugar-industry-quietly-paid-scientists-to-point-blame-at-fat

Joe Rogan claimed by cutting refined carbohydrates and sugar from his diet, his testosterone increased by 25%. Fuck onions meme, this is the redpilled alpha diet

>That sugar is bad for you in large amounts
Sugar is bad for you in general, if by sugar we're speaking of any added sugar. Even fruit should be avoided, any micro-nutrients you can get from fruit you can get vegetables in larger quantities. More then enough glucose can be acquired from bread, but even the amino acids from protein can be broken down and some of them used to convert into glucose. There is no need to ever consume bread, fruit, dairy, anything with fructose, sucrose.

1.1 gallons of water per almond to grow
enjoy your droughts

Depends, really. I find sugar quite convenient when I need a QUICK, momentary boost of energy. But yeah, avoiding it is generally a good idea.

I believe a while back when someone asked the government for the research used to. Create the food pyramid, they sort of shrugged their shoulders and admitted it wasn't based on any. Quite a lot of normalized recommendations fall into this category

>Sugar gives me quick energy
Placebo effect, the calorie model is not based on thermodynamics as is assumed. The calorie model is completely useless and has no basis in reality. A calorie does not exist, it's created by putting food into a container and boiling it. The measured increase of Celsius is the basis for calories. The underlying concept of the calorie model relies on the premise of 'Calories are an accurate representation of biological energy' which would be ATP. But they are not, the calorie model was introduced before our understanding of microbiology was advanced enough to know how ATP works within the body.

Dose makes the poison.

Except for jews.

He's right, look into how testosterone is produced, and bound. What influences estrogen production/binding comparatively. Here is a short overview of how hormones work
drlaurendeville.com/articles/bound-free-hormones-check/

natural almonds are terrible and dry. I've tried making this a snack before. Gotta mix it with some dried cranberries at least.

>Cranberries
Berries can have quite a lot of sugar.
nutritiondata.self.com/facts/fruits-and-fruit-juices/7337/2
Fruit in general should be avoided

You guys are so fucking retarded

Except unrefined "sugar" CANNOT cause weight gain in atheletic individuals, and is highly unlikely to in more sedentary individuals, ans cannot cause plaque in arteries. Stored body fat is directly from excess consumed dietary fat. The obesity epidemic will end when people eat most of their calories from fruit, grains, vegtables, and starches.

You need fructose for your brain to function. You evolved eating fruit.

Dairy products, bread and potatoes worked fine for us. Some of the tallest whites on the planet on average and all. You can keep your manlet diet.

It's margerine, plant oil, soft drinks, environmental chemicals and niggers which are killing us.

These are facts, this is true, it is near impossible to gain weight from eating fruit.

>Stored body fat is directly from excess consumed dietary fat

That... doesn't sound right.

>Unrefined sugar cannot cause weight gain
Okay, now looked up what makes sugar "unrefined" and why using that as a descriptor is meaningless. Then look into how sugar is metabolized by the body.
>Stored fat is from consuming fat
Stored fat is the result of excess glucose.

Fruit will end the obesity epidemich; high satiety, low calorie, and metabolically adventageous.

No, you use glucose. What you're speaking to was an observation of the human brain producing fructose from glucose.
news.yale.edu/2017/02/23/fructose-generated-human-brain

Our bread is different from most American bread though.

>It's impossible to gain weight from eating fruit.
Fructose is broken down into glucose. Excess glucose is stored as fat.

Nah, it's very easy to gain weight eating fruit and excess fructose can be nearly as bad as excess glucose. The key to health is a balanced diet, and avoiding refined sugar and carbohydrates is a good thing. Nothing wrong with some fruit here and there though as long as you keep it moderate.

Correct. Most American bread is garbage.

Science doesn't support these claims. For your health please research the metabollic processes of the body. No real MEDICAL DOCTOR would every tell you to avoid fruit

Excess glucose is turned into heat, or used by the brain. Also, fruit has a lot of fiber, and your body processes it over a long period of time. Refined syrups and table sugar are different.

No real MEDICAL DOCTOR would every tell you to avoid fruit

Because the high density of vitamins and fibres usually outweighs the negatives of most fruits having a high sugar content.

>Science doesn't support these claims
>No REAL doctor would tell you to avoid fruit
>This appeal to popularity and authority will surely do as a substitute for reading research myself
It sounds like you've never read any actual research yourself user, and the things you've said support this.

>Glucose is turned into heat
Keep in mind that even vegetables have small amounts of fructose and much more fiber. There is absolutely no need to ever consume fruit.

I'm not saying that refined sugar in soda, candy etc. = fruit by the way. Fruit simply can't cause weight gain becuase of a.) It has minimal sugar and fiber so it is processed over a long period of time and insulin stays very low b.) It is very hard to eat in a calorie surplus with fruit.

I want to FUCK that candy

Except for weight loss, nutrients/vitamins, and atheltic performance benefit.

The amount of sugar from fruit to fruit varies. As does individual patient glucose sensitivity. While it is true that fruit coupled with fiber slows the amount introduced to the blood stream thus not causing as big insulin response. By making sweeping claims such as this cannot occur (insulin spike, or weight gain) you're outright wrong. Eating a single piece of low fructose apple in low glucose sensitive people is significantly different then eating a few apples for example.
>Calorie surplus

>Except for weight lose
Weight lose has absolutely nothing to do with exercise. It's entirely diet, when you have excess glucose, you store it as fat (or glycogen) when you are glucose deficient, your body utilizes those fat storage and you lose weight. Cutting fruit from your diet will help you lose weight.
>Nutrients/vitamins
Anything you can get from fruit you can get from something else - often in larger amounts with less sugar. Potassium for example can be acquired from yellow potatoes.
>Athletic performance benefit
What does this even mean?

you piece of shit, you are just baiting someone retarded like me to post that nude green mnm spazkid from the fagcabin drew, fuck you