What does Sup Forums think of sexually conservative girls?

My gf is a virgin and pretty shy/conservative about sex and heavy petting. I want sex, and barriers are slowly coming down, but she certainly is taking her time with letting those walls come down.

I can't decide whether this is a good thing or a bad thing.

how tall are you?

Marry her then, you english-teaching faggot

Why are democrats so sex obsessed? Its like theyre all sluts

Leave her alone Davido

Girlfriend =/= virgin

She's waiting for something better, user

I'll let you in on a secret with these types of girls. If you go at your rate, nothing will change. And you will continue being a no pussy getting muther fucker. The only way they will be compelled to fuck is if a tragedy in your life arises and the ho will think her pussy will heal your wound.

I think sexual compatibility is a kike myth. If you get along marry her and everything else can be worked out afterwards.

In extreme cases she might turn out to be frigid, but that has traditionally always been ground for divorce.

You have to go back.

If a woman had more sexual partners she’ll be less satisfied in a marriage. If you want to get married you should ideally demand she be sexually conservative. Either marry her or allow her to keep her chastity. It’s a valuable thing if she has any plans to marry.

Found the lanklet lol. Will they ever learn?

She's waiting for a white man bro.

WTF is wrong with her eyes?

Nothing's wrong with her eyes.

Diff girl pic related

It's good that she's conservative. Don't force her to do anything out of place. It will come naturally.

So OP should tell her his dog is dead or something just to get the pussy? Seems pretty sordid desu.

She's getting all the dick she needs from random black guys when you're not looking

Also this is excellent news, this girl might be marriage material, keep going. Nobody wants a slut (well they do, but not for long)

americans can't handle the bants

Don't corrupt her, rather let her be an inspiration for you to reject degeneracy.

Start lifting heavy weights. Spend less time with the girlfriend. Fill the time with stereotypically manly shit, like rock climbing classes, martial arts classes, or learning how to repair cars at the local JC.

Basically, show her you have value and don't need her; make know (without ever saying it) that if she doesn't put out, you could easily find girls who will, and it'll be her loss.

Given that no one else will I'll do a short defense of sluts.

When that conservative girl said that you weren't good enough (no job, no car, no trustfund) it was slutty-chan who flirted with you and gave you your first post break up boner.

When conservative girl was playing you while she was eyeing that hot rich guy at the mall, was slutty-chan who realized and stole chad from conservative girl.

Bait thread
Meme Flag
Fucking die cunt.

>Thinks google image search doesn't exist.

They are like wolves - everybody likes them, nobody wants to keep one in the house

Don't tell me, we should all be talking about muh executive order on Christmas Eve. Give us a break, lad, OP never said pic related was his gf, you'd have to be demented to post a pic of your gf on here.

This poster is a homosexual.

Your mission as a man is to blow your load inside of her pussy. Your concerns about her chastity should never include your own actions, that is faggot talk.

definitely a good thing. i myself am finding a christian conservative christian

That's probably from a scan given the squares

I know how you feel, OP. Obviously, the genes of women are flawed. They are poorly designed creatures who do not want to have sex nearly as often as needed for the human race to get along peaceably and fruitfully."

>gf

You have to wait until marriage you filthy degenerate

wait until youre married faggot

See
>pic related
>pic related
>pic related
>pic related

Your mission as a sexually reproducing creature is to have children with her. It just happens that the method that's developed to incentivize reproduction also incentivizes blowing loads.

Duh.

That wasn't OP tho

Japanese people lie about partners. The shy thing is an act and just how a lot of Japanese girls go about sex.

I live in Japan most of the year and have a Japanese girl with me now. Don't be fooled by their lies. There are pop songs with millions of views on Youtube that talk about how Japanese girls constantly lie about this shit, which is painfully obvious if you know the prerequisite Japanese.

It's a show girls put on to try to get married, and because purity is what a lot of Japanese guys are after.

Wait until you're married

true, but you can't deny that they are fully aware of things we usually ignore.

Checked for sluts having supersenses

There is nothing inherently wrong with that either, there is value in keeping up appearances.

which is your work?

There are ways to confirm this, though. You just have to be vigilent.

I agree, but Japanese people lie on average far more often than people in the West. So much so it's damaging to their society.

Computer programming/systems engineering.

Not really. Not when they're willing to lie for years. Unlike the West, lying isn't seen as a moral negative. It's actually considered good.

She's not conservative. She's using sex as a weapon. Welcome to the rest of your life if you marry her.

If she is virgin, be a man and marry her. Conservative girls are a rare gift nowadays.

Underrated af tbqhwtyf