editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151514651/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shlomo_Sand
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Who is they?

Sour grapes.

The unabomber explains it very nicely.

editions-hache.com/essais/pdf/kaczynski2.pdf

Because they have mental disorders. Stay away from white women. Breed an asian woman.

(((They)))

ur part of the problem kike

Because its easy to bitch about nearby manspreading than to try and help the millions of women is "scary" parts of the work. Giving "awareness" charity tax breaks was a mistake.

because they will never be one

The weak hate the strong.

daddy issues

The jews

have you seen the shit said on Sup Forums? I Think they have good reason lol

Because of the Goy.

If you find me a a white woman that actually looks like that. I'll give you a snickers. All day long out in Public here in the Midwestern Reich, they are all fat, entitled, bitchy and demanding. Use the court system to lie and get gibs. I'm part of the problem? You want us white guys to start breeding them? Get your ass off pol and start unfucking their brains. As far as I'm concerned, all these cultural marxist white women deserve a long and unhappy life with no sex. Get bent, sir.

Kill yourself, faggot.

Daddy issues.

Strong correlation between children who love/venerate or otherwise have strong positive associations with their father coming out as rightists and those who don't coming out as leftists.

You sure it's the jews and not the seven goddess cult?

Because no self-respecting man would ever go near the epitome of ugliness.

anyone is a terrorist when making crimes.
now what?

Hi JIDF!

>projection

Srsly try harder broc

this

They hate us 'cause they ain't us.

The fuck do I care about some pink hair gash's opinion. I fuck moisties, I don't give a fuck about 'em.

It's a Dad issue. A dead issue! Dead beat Dad! Daddy didn't love me!

This and my dad was a fencesitter who loved Hitler and Muslims but hated jews

I blame their fathers for being successful and loving. Giving them a good home. Setting a good example for them to go out and find.
Being treated too good made them have to rebel and sleep with Pedro the pool boy and fuck traps.

In short you have to beat your daughters so they date white men to try to gain the acceptance you never gave them.

Because they are weak and hate the strong

The same reason Europeans hate Americans

I don't.

I just like Hapas more.

Tries its best to look like a white man.
Hates white men.
Cognitive dissonance increases.

The jews of todday are not the jews in the bible. They are those that say they are jews but are not, the synagogue of satan.
The real jews are likely the blonde blue eyed people and the (((jews))) try to get rid of them to take their place completely
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/151514651/

no,
the weak shouldn't fear nor hate the strong.
it's the meek that hate the strong
for the weak, as a strong man you need to protect them against the meek, before they parasite them into the meek

it doesn't matter,
ein jude ist ein jude
you of all people should know this verdammnd

Do they hate their fathers, brothers and uncles too?

Bruder, please explain the Jewsy shit evident throughout the bible as well as otehr records of antiquity. How you can read about the troubles Greek jews made in the Eastern empire and not see the exact same people is just baffling. Your people didn't saddle them with the forever-name of Der Ewige Juden for nothing.

liberal educators, who have usurped the role of patriarch of the family unit of america. i've seen plenty of girls go into college as normal people and come out man-hating womynists.
no joke, they go from being a 8/10 to a 3/10.

Why blame jews of the bible for stuff those that stole their name do? Im all for gassing (((jews))); but its important to realize that those arent the ones the bible speaks of

They see everyone but white men as the proletariat and themselves as freedom fighters against the evil white patriarchy that brought us all our individualistic, freedom enshrining, democratic societies that have brought so much material wealth that the poorest of the west k I've better than the old nobles or party elite of other systems.

I only ever see this toxic shit when you fucking faggots post it here. I NEVER, EVER see pictures like this on ANY news sites I go to or anything. Just on Sup Forums Sup Forums

Hilarious. What fucking tumblr websites do you faggots frequent to find pictures like this? Why do you go out of your way to look for trash like this? Because you LITERALLY have to go out of your way searching for pictures like this to post.

This. That's ALL it is.

It's why you'll never see loud protesting SJW's that look like they have sexual options outside of their own gender.

I thought that was Bubbles at first glance

>ever since the beginnin of time the fuckin white devil's been enslavin' the negroes and puttin Indians on the reservations, cocksuckers called it "manifest destiny". It was FUCKED

>implying hapas aren't significantly more likely to have mental disorders
Do you even Library of Hate?

You couldnt possibly be more wrong about every single thing you said, rewrite it all as opposite. WEAK and non existing father's created this blight. These women are all yearning for a strong male figure thats why theyre lashing out like children

I’m not a terrorist, i’m just a racist. I don’t want to kill anyone, I just want a Nordic, blonde, blue eyed wife and a few kids. And to make my country a white ethnostate.

Because they want to be special and being a white lady isn't special to them. So they do everything to destroy normality like tattooing themselves up, getting piercings, and fighting the white patriarchy like all their other friends. All in the pursuit of the goal of being a unique and interesting individual.

Instead of actually developing a personality and independent viewpoint.

Because the truth is terrifying.

Because we failed the giant shit test known as feminism

Daddy issues

Because they were told to

You sound like a pretty based An-com. What is the general opinion on tankies within the an-com movement?

The same reason we hate niggers but want big fat sheboons to sit on our face.

because they will never be a white man, it's called being green with envy

Ever consider that you're just fucking asshole losers and no one intelligent or successful likes you so you have to claim race?

You are the weakest most pathetic group I have ever witnessed desperately trying to convince yourself you are better than others by (paradoxically) claiming oppression over and over.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Shlomo_Sand
I know his name is a meme, but look into him. He goes on to tell how the jews we know today historically never were a certain tribe and just recently distorted historical accounts to make it look like they are the descendents of the tribe of judah.
He got a lot of backlash for it, got into fights with people that were close but stayed at his oppinion. So i would say he is actually honest here.
Jews in historically, the real ones, did fuck up shit in the past but so did whites too. But its the (((jews))) that went on to infiltrate and and subvert countries from the shadows.
Look into the thread i posted, it wents into the origin and reason for the bloodlible the (((jews))) were involved and the other pedo shit

nice projecting, expected a leaf flag

It clearly cant be projection because I'm not claiming to be oppressed anywhere in my post.

You are a loser as well as an idiot.
I'm better than you and I own it.

This gud b8

bluehairs and numales hate white men because they are told to, they do whatever pop culture says and you could flip them all to full 1488 nazis overnight if the new star wars movie said Hitler was cool.

Because white men aren't putting them in their place like they're supposed to.

I didn't understand if it's a man or a woman yet

I honestly think this is a major reason for it. They aren't strong willed enough to truly rebel against an unhealthy society at and become a strong individual. So they become a "unique" individual by doing exactly what their friends are doing.

Because we won't rape them

aslong there is one jew walking this earth we will have trouble, it isn't grey nor is it debatable, it's simply black and white, if you read their books, scrolls and books about them you should know that. All the rest is qwibble wobbles and smoke.
why do you think they are so much in the law busssiness? because lawyers are for the guilty.

I don't even know whose a boy or girl anymore