Why do nu-males make thisface

How do we Fix this soy disease plagueing the west

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/life-style/health/874634/sex-libido-diet-testosterone-red-meat-zinc-best-supplements
t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/saturated-fat
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ban welfare.

Video games and the Jew have destroyed white men. That's why most white men nowadays are soy boys, animal fuckers, or cucks. Back in the day white men were manly and didn't take shit from nobody and only fucked 10/10 white European women.

you can only receive bbc when mouth open

Oy vey these soyim are perfect chattle

This!

thats what girls do facebook. soyboys probly had an independent woman as a mother so they never learned to act like men. the result: they make the face their mother does on iphone and all other fems on facebook

Because they're all high on weed and female hormones.

its called a smile. i know you dont usually do it because you have no life, but its a thing normal humans do

too much estrogen in a single photo

You mean the face when people enjoy something and they laugh? FUCKING SOYBOIS

With red meat & clean water. Also, getting them out of the Marxist education system would be helpful as well.

i've been skeptical of the soyboy thing, but man... they really do look like a bunch of fags

Which one in the photo is you? Nice outburst retard

Why do soyboys make this face? To receive bbc? These beta males probably never learned to act like men.
>t. basement dwelling Sup Forumsposter

It is the face scared or insecure primates make.

Whew, get a load of this cuck!

whoops, forgot the photo

the look on his face

>he doesn't think you soyboys could eat any of that delicious flesh

>laugh
That's not how normal people laugh.

nah, this is the genuinely joyous look of a young soldier who just wasted a clutch of niggers in the African bush or something

they're not smiling, Vlad. What they're doing is similar do "Group selfie" all the girls I know do. It's a very effeminate thing to do.

It's weird, men don't usually smile with their mouth open. Men open their mouths to laugh, not to smile.

Its called a drop jaw smile.
Someone taught this cunt too. And she used it because she thought it was endearing to crowds of retards.

It must be an American/western thing, I've never seen anyone going full retard like this here despite the fact that we have a fair share of soyboys too
The American "smile" has always creeped me out and this is just the next level of the same retardation
>mfw the westerners have to pretend they're "happy" or "excited" 24/7 even if their parents die or their wife is raped by a nigger

Gas all CS and IT students desu

Generation selfiefags

does red meat boost testosterone?

Absolultely disgusting

>you will never go over to Alex Jones' house, eat red meat, and get drunk with him while he starts a 4 hour rant about the globalists

Actually feels bad, man

Hey, I agree, the guys in the OP pic look pretty beta, eh
But it's not like the average Sup Forums poster doesn't smile because he's such a man, he's probably as manly as these soyboys, but he's also insecure, so he can't smile like a normie, eh?

>Gas all CS and IT students desu
EAT SHIT PAJEET

as a former IT student, your opinion isnt entirely correct. some of us are normal meat eating men.

>soy disease
It's not just soy.
Masturbation and even sex taken to an excess are to blame too.

Read the bottom of this and be amazed at the striking similarities between observations by physicians of the past, with masturbation addicts then, and the numales of today.

The only time you should be smiling in a picture is if you're smiling or laughing naturally and it happens to end up in a photo.

Forced smiling basically says
>Look at how awesome, fun and carefree my life is! Don't you just wish you were having as much fun as me? I'm like this all the time! XD
It's depressing and these guys probably have no idea how miserable they truly are.

>Alex Jones will never be your uncle

It's to make them as non-threatening as possible. With their mouth open like that, they're showing they have nothing to hide. It's a way of saying "please do not hurt me, I am no threat".

There's a difference between smiling & making a soyboy face. you degenerate russian nigger

*shoots his brain out*

By all measures of Sup Forums I am a normie.
It's not the fact that they smile that is creepy. Soyboys do not smile like men do. They smile like teenage girls would. It's weird and unnatural.

It's as if I have a certain expectation of male behavior and soyboys behave like I would expect young females to behave.

Just admit that you're camera shy

/thread

That's not the issue, my slavic bro, it's that Sup Forumsposters can't even smile like men, they usually make the "edgy 16 year old who won't smile at family photos" face.

They saw someone else do it and they joined the herd like the desperate betaboys they are.

That's what it's meant to convey though, that they're a bunch of wacky guys having a good time, not these meme armchair psychology claims. The truth is that it looks so unnatural because they have nothing to laugh about and can't pull it off.

*blows this Russkie cuck's head with a point blank shotgun shot*

*unsheathes katana*

*slices his headless torso in two with perfect Japanese steel*

It must only be a California or New York thing. No one looks like this in my town.

*Suddenly the torso vanishes*
*It was a shadow clone*
*teleports behind you*
"Better luck next time, kid..."

I always thought it was called "muppet mouth"

When other faggots I know take a pic of us for their kikebook account I just make a duck face with a peace sign
That's how people used to take selfies idk when this retarded "open your mouth as wide as you can" shit started.

good bait
Which one are you?

This, It's pretty much just the massive liberal metropolises that are cucked this hard.

How does she make everything so terrifying. When the guys do it it's the most innocuous, nonthreatening thing ever.

God can you imagine how great it would be spending Christmas with him?

The space between... the wicked lies... is where you'll find me hiding again...
the SPACE BETWEEN!!!!

FUCK OFF NAZI

>you will never go over to Alex Jones' house, eat red meat, and get drunk with him while he starts a 4 hour rant about the globalists

The zinc in red meat boosts testosterone levels. express.co.uk/life-style/health/874634/sex-libido-diet-testosterone-red-meat-zinc-best-supplements

If you cant tell the HUGE difference between the two facial expressions you have autism.

>you wil never destroy are 51 with Alex Jones

Yes it does because of the zinc. But even if you take something like ZMA, you will still need saturated fats to keep your test normal, that is one reason why vegetarians have lower testosterone, as it is much easier to take fats from fish, meat, butter, milk, etc.

This article cover pretty much the subject with many different studies: t-nation.com/diet-fat-loss/saturated-fat

This soyboy meme has to stop ..

I've know plenty of high test nerds

They're making themselves appear harmless because they've bought into the idea that this is what modern women want. They mistake harmlessness as a virtue, rather than being a kind, stoic person who is strong and capable of violence when necessary. One requires more effort than the other.

yea hence the differentiation. these aren't even nerds just modern hipster geeks.

The American smile.

Friendzone Face

It's her eyes. She's a psychopath. No hyperbole, that's what she is.

Look, I like my gfs finger in my butt and even this is not as gay as that beta “ready to catch a load” smile

is numale code for someone having fun? gosh just because you losers dont know what it looks like to laugh with your friends doesnt mean everyone is an enemy

fuck that kike shill

its code for late stage atheism

Hey user, can you tell your gf to finger my butt?

What the fuck is this shit God our generation as gay as fuck what happened I'm only 37 years old and now everyone's acting like a faggot

if you find being cucked fun, then yes

Faces like that have been made by apes when they attempt to show themselves as harmless and not a threat.

proof

it's code for "insert my wife's bull's cock here"

POST MORE SOY

> obese virgins trying to solve the imagined problems other men have

fuck that's pretty soy alright

>beta
>numale
>cuck
>soy

there is a whole new Sup Forums lexicon emerging. you people are no longer capable of critical thinking and now only converse in memes

what will be the next forced phrase?

>you people
so go back to plebbit or whatever shithole you came from, faggot

WHeres the onion juice?

This actually spooks me a bit

It's like invasion of the body snatachers

What do you mean "you people"?

Everyone who isnt morbidly obease is "soy"?

>only society capable of creating a lexicon
>incapable of critical thinking

Not quite

this is what happens when your education and entertainment is controlled by jews and women.

No, you can end up with soy tits, like Shaun King.

and the dogs beneath them

you sound like you're 15

everytime you see someone gloat about trump supporters not having college degrees, this is what lies behind the keyboard.