Poetic

>r_thedonald redditors call everyone who criticises trump a shill and muh shareblue boogeyman
>they shit up Sup Forums all the goddamn time
>Sup Forums and /mlp/ get merged
>R_thedonald redditors cant handle it
>they all fuck off
>the ones who stayed get told to fuck off
>they complain about getting called redditors and told to go back to r_thedonald constantly
>its poetic justice for calling everyone who criticises daddy trump a shill and muh shareblue boogeyman
>life is good

ponies were the chemo that Sup Forums needed

As a frequent lurker of both boards I'm seeing way less nyxposting, glimmer hate, shills, and redditards than usual.

I really fucking wish it would stay. the fucking retards pushing the fabled fbifag shit are insufferable. pone vs black doggo when

Good. This board has always largely been a libertarian board. A good amount of longtime users were Bernie supporters.

you have to go back reddit nigger

What the actual fuck

>Make me

i wish i could.
but dont expect respect from anybody here you faggot.

This.

It's over :(

>the cure for cancer is more cancer
What a strange world we live in.

It's not cancer, it's chemistry. Mixing crazy dangerous acids and bases can result in perfectly safe salt water if you do it right. Ponies were the heroes we needed.

>Ponies were the heroes we needed.

Proves my point just the same.

go suck off your kike enabling president somewhere else

MLPlease leave

Quite obvious what's happened when you think about it.

Both boards had people that were only there to cause trouble.
When merged they were presented with a whole new audience to provoke.

/mlp/ trolls could bait poltards with horse vagina far easier than with "nyxposting" and "glimmer hate" whatever the fuck they are.

Sup Forums trolls could enrage bronies with horse gore and have fun trying to "redpill" them on the merits of ethno-nationalism. Much more fun than they were having with stale "Drumpf BFTO" threads.

I doubt anyone but a paid shill like me has the objective view point to realise this.

redditor detected

Feels like home again

>insulting trump

you dont know what powers you are messing with kiddo

You're so smart.

Back to endchan faggot

plz do not use your scary le meme magic on me good redditor sir.

>le meme magic on me good redditor sir.
not sure if pony or shill.

scary how genuine you sound

I think the board url change broke the bots thats why there are less one post from this IP

don't you feel a little isolated now that every other /r/t_d kike has fled?

>scary
you dont even know the least part of it
but why are you still here then?

thats a pokemon, newfag

so it appears the dems were right about russia then.
top kek.

I'd like to see if this "rad" thing doesn't turn into a leftards wet dream of a divided pol,I do think nobody but the left benefits,I have nothing against bronies?but a)by discussing politics we fuck up their own threads by sliding therefore their fan fiction might get ruined by fast thread sliding,specially with shills.we become weaker with less people,retards do serve a purpose they were a shit wall that kept us away from the prying eyes of total normies and outsiders since all they saw was utter nonsense and shit.
I do think this has fucked both boards and i dislike fan boys who only support someone because of being fans but...in america literally everyone that's against trump is also against what pol wants so...Op. ..youre as usual a fag

>being this paranoid about losing your Sup Forums safe space
fucking go back you reddit nigger.

FUCK MLP

FUCK MLP

you are too obvious m8

I have never been to red I have made an argument for the well being of Sup Forums if you can only argue with go back to red you're same shit as your "complaining"about,I'm not paranoid,you're the walking proof of what no doubt will be an effort to try and change the vision of pol...
Saying it appears the dens were right...top kek youll need to hide your intentions better fucktard
i sincerely feel sad for the mlp users to have to deal with both sides of something they never wanted in the first place.

>the well being of Sup Forums
why does this board matter so fucking much to you?
>Saying it appears the dems were right...top kek youll need to hide your intentions better fucktard
Thanks for further proving my point that you retards are paranoid

Damn straight, why...

I just got out of a liberal shill thread where the fucker actually said "tippity top kekkles".

Who the fuck says something like that? That is the gayest shit I have heard in a fucking week. You motherfuckers know exactly why this board sucks. It is you guys stinking it up with your shilling, and then pretending to be mad at the state of it. Hey, everyone, whenever a liberal shills, just remember they say faggy shit like "tippity top kekkles". It will put things in perspective.

sage

>why does this board matter so fucking much to you?

same question for you though, why are you even here?
if its so bad, paranoid degenerate and everyone is a redditor in opinion, gtfo, dont waste your time then.....

They're the most sensitive faggots around who can't handle some horse pussy.

im enjoying it here.
the difference is you are currently not.
so GTFO.

Because I hate the guts of fucktards like yoursel,also I love to get raw info for me to process instead of having it filtered through half wits as you who can't even help but show their true colours by saying it appears the dems were right...for fucks sake nobody on pol or who isn't deeply retarded could go with that narrative,specially if he ever was on pol and knew what pol knows about the pile of shit that is

Newfag you can leave with the Redditors. Back to wherever you came from.

>implying the JIDF never existed.
People say that this board has been purged but I see no change at all.

>im enjoying it here.
you are enjoying everything you hate and criticise here? thas self-contradicting isnt it?
>the difference is you are currently not.
what makes you think that?