Did Kubrick fake the Moon Landing?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1oBG-f3c5EU
cstl-cla.semo.edu/rdrenka/modern_presidents/kennedy_speeches.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ich_bin_ein_Berliner#"I'm_a_doughnut"_urban_legend
youtu.be/_u4A5tJ2j3o
hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a15/AS15-86-11570HR.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no, but he was killed for making eyes wide shut.

no and

yes

yes

I was thinking that the only way it could be pulled off would be with help from the political class, which is why I posted it here.

Care to share or point me in the direction of any evidence that would encourage me to agree with you?

Low quality post

seriously. church it up a bit.
>Kubrick retooled Greek mythology for the techno fascist global jewocracy

youtube.com/watch?v=1oBG-f3c5EU

Moonfags will tell you all those are (((((((((((((pure coincidences)))))))))))))))))))

They did warn kubrick about it when 'The Shinning' was released and after 'The eyes wide shut' they killed him, 1st warn then kill its fair i think.

Kubrick wasn't even alive for this release date. If he had been, post production would have gone on much longer.

so you are saying that Kubrick didn't pick that day for release before his death ?

june 26th

No, bit he did help film moon landing b footage that the US government used in conjunction with actual footage when we landed on the moon.

Want a real trip? Look I to what hunter s Thompson was writing about when he was suicided. Child trafficing and the superbowl

cstl-cla.semo.edu/rdrenka/modern_presidents/kennedy_speeches.htm
JFK gave speeches on 80 different days of the year (which as far as I can tell is incomplete).

This gives a 2/9, or 22.22% chance that any one movie is released on the day that a speech by JFK was made.

in how many were a jelly doughnut mentioned ? which is my point. it's a bit in the movie.

That was one of his top 5 most memorable speeches though, perhaps only after his inaugural and to the moon speeches.

That's an urban legend:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ich_bin_ein_Berliner#"I'm_a_doughnut"_urban_legend

Also I remain skeptical that jelly doughnuts fall into any grand illulminati scheme?

Why was kubrick killed for eyes wide shut?

Oh shit, I always thought the choice of a doughnut was peculiar in that scene. Like, do they even serve jelly doughnuts in boot camp?

Revealing the Rothschilds et al are sexual deviants in need of a good rope.

Yes. The hippies were right we're being fucked with and we gotta bring down the military industrial complex to stop it.

because the Tom Cruse in that movie is the goy and he was killed for getting too close to the truth

Legend of not, an allusion is an allusion. Are you really this stupid?

Why would they release it then?

Tom Cruise doesn't die in that movie.
Kubrick himself practiced psychosexual deviancy by tearing apart the marriage of Tom Cruise and Nicole Kidman for the film.

The actual conspiracy theory is that Kubrick constantly left illuminati symbolism in his films and went too far in Eyes Wide Shut.

>actually believes the moon landing happened

Oh sweetie.

Contractual obligations is the first thing that pops to mind, they'd rather release it and off him than have to explain in court why they want to not release something they agreed to release and spent 60 million dollars to make.

>tom cruise doesnt die
Yea i know

He was referring to Kubrick, I guess you really are this stupid. Thanks for clearing that up through your continued participation in this thread.

yea i guess you really are stupid

>killed for making a movie based on a book

I'm not saying it's not an allusion. I really think it's unlikely that it was an allusion with some deeper hidden meaning, and I think it's even more unlikely because it is a reference to something that didn't actually happen, especially since the urban legend was only starting to form at the time.
This is if it was a reference at all.
I think that trying to draw connections between Kubrick and the illuminati because of jelly doughnuts draws away from any more credible connections.

It was just a misunderstanding. The post had poor grammar.

Can you give some examples of this symbolism

I'm not saying it's a slam dunk but it was already in a novel in 83 according to your source so the argument you're presenting is pretty weak.

Moon landings are the adult version of Santa Claus

For making a movie about high society sexual exploitation and abuse of children.

That was the earliest reference to it mentioned in the article. The next major reference to it in the article is in 1988. I did make some assumptions that may have been incorrect.

I am digging into it more, but it seems like the earliest reference that anyone can remember is from 1975, but this was annecdotal.

So I am not sure if the legend was commonly believed by that time or not, you could be right.

Only elon musk will be able to prove this for us, we should mandate he send up a live comcast feed of an NSA camera put on a tesla rover that is controlled by the combined mind power of anons and tweets to find the landing place where we will apply google ai to forensically prove the videos are fake... and then smoke weed

Yeah

I've always thought it was cool how the black guy grew a gap in his teeth as he got older.

Space may be the final frontier, but it’s made in a Hollywood basement.

When I was in basic there was plenty of dessert. But you weren’t allowed to take it, as you’d find out quickly if you tried. It was for the TIs. If you got put on kitchen duty scrubbing pots and pans the kitchen wenches would let you eat it though.

Occult symbolism in 2001 surrounding the monolith. Symbolism about high societies, sexual deviance and death in The Shining. These are the two biggest examples.

Kubrick's obsessive shots also lend themselves to a lot of illuminati pyramid and pentagram hunting.

the flotage we saw was fake

we did go

there are ruins up there akin to stonehenge

kubriks odyessey is the doc to see

Kubrick was hired to make a moon landing scene, and he went to the moon for the best shots

Fuck that faggot, ruin Teslas good name with those scam cars

Monolith in 2001 is the same as on 911.

The destruction of WTC was an occult ritual.
>the Twin Towers represented Boaz and Jachin, the columns at the entrance to the Temple of Solomon
>Boaz and Jachin represent the two key energies: ying and yang, male and female, strength and beauty, north and south, up and down (duality - like the Star of David)
>WTC builder, Rockefeller, says the buildings are the perfect combination of "utility and beauty"; he also owns Jerusalem museum housing remains from Temple of Solomon
>Luciferianism predicts/wants a new age of transhumanism; Kaballah and freemasonry believe one attains perfection by mastering and combining male and female energies
>Twin Towers destroyed in consciousness altering event at start of millenium to usher in this new era of transhumanism
>Replaced by Freedom Tower where bot ph towers are combined, one up and one down, like a Star of David
>2001: Space Odyssey is about man's evolution to transhumanism - he touches the black monolith and transcends human form to a space baby
>9/11 happened in 2001, next to the Millenium hotel designed to look like the black monolith
>madrid bombing was 911 days after 9/11
>sept 11 is the first day of the coptic calendar, first month is named after Thoth
>2001 was the start of the new millenium not 2000 (there was no year zero)
>33 years from groundbreaking to destruction pentagon groundbreaking sept 11 1941

'The Shining'
- exposed moon landing (See "Room 237" documentary)

'2001 A Space Odyssey'
- exposed mystery babylon

'Eyes Wide Shut'
- exposed secret societies/pedo cults

>Hitler was right, about almost everything

Kubrick was redpilled as fuck

Kubrick was hired to direct apollo footage because of his 200 IQ

ok

Leaf

Remember this, copy this, spread this.
Let the leftists know.

>Frederic Raphael, who co-authored the Eyes Wide Shut script with Kubrick, says that the director once remarked that "Hitler was right about almost everything", and insisted that any trace of Jewishness be expunged from the Eyes Wide Shut script.

>Raphael was equally puzzled by Kubrick's trashing of Schindler's List.

I've always heard it as him being a method director, so naturally he filmed it on the moon.

Here is a quick rundown for you all
youtu.be/_u4A5tJ2j3o

Connect the points of the shape the kid is sitting in. It's a Star of David, you dumb fuck.

> "Hitler was right about almost everything"

Yes, but Kubrick was a perfectionist so they had to shoot on location.

Watched the other night. the earth>space station>moon sequence still looks better than just about everything made now...~50 years later.

Moon landing fake people can go sit over there with the flat-earth assholes.

We've never been to the moon.

No dust on the legs.

If you think this tin-foiled wrapped aluminium shit box made it through 4000 degrees farhenheit at 500 miles an hour then i'm glad to let you know you're a fucking retard

>our cellphones dont have signal in a fucking tunnel
>but in the 1960s they have 10,000 mile flawless signal
>haven't gone back, 'too costly not worth it'
>nasa spends the full cost of a return x 10 every 3 years

no air pressure to kick up dust when landing

...... it's called displacement you moron.

no air, but gas from the propellant.
that's a moving fluid, bucko.

Yes

But who filmed this? Did they leave someone there?

checkmate. Moon landing was faked.

how many people have been murdered to keep the moon landing truth secure?

Only the ones on the moon.

Poorly made paper mache rocks. You can see the glue droplets at the bottom

It'd be funny if they went there but their camera equipment failed so they had to fake the footage.

Is there some official source for those photos I can link to and ask a geologist forum to explain those droplets?

why not just get a real rock, this I don't understand

This

hq.nasa.gov/alsj/a15/AS15-86-11570HR.jpg

They cut the real ending. Who knows what it showed..

>our cellphones dont have signal in a fucking tunnel
>but in the 1960s they have 10,000 mile flawless signal
In space there is a direct line to objects, but in a tunnel there isn't. So even though it is difficult to send signals through space, it is at least possible.
Even though there are vast distances in space, you can use signal redundancy to send signals given enough time and correct programming on both sides.