Precure thread

Precure thread

Other urls found in this thread:

a.pomf.cat/rgtmbc.webm
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Is precure even worth watching

Unless it distracts you from working on a cure for cancer then yes, it's not like your time is worth anything, loser.

Depends on what do you want from it.

What do i want from it

Fun, cute girls, fleeting moments of despair, punching, kicking and QUALITY.

Fuck me why is the only music I listen to Precure vocal albums?
Is there at least a name for this kind of music? Like a genre I can tell people when they ask me what I listen to?

weebshit

"Showtunes" should garner the same reaction as and be more easily understood.

Precure has 13 series and has been going for over a decade, you might find something you like.

Who is the most underappreciated Cure?

Nips call this Anison.

Egret

Cure Matador

Komachi. She was the quite one who had her episode here and there but she was the only other cure to have romance and she was really good in the Gogo movie. She had her occasional outburst of comedy and was a good supporter.

At least she has a name.

Mint's fight with Dark Mint was the best.

Echo.

I really wish we got to see more of Komachi. The movie was good because it had her interact with Urara again. I hope the cures this season all get to interact with all of each other. Hopefully once the pink is finished recruiting them after next episode.

Miracle

This is objective.

>Even Miyuki's parents laugh at her.

This.

She'd be my favorite Yes if it wasn't for Nozomi. Too bad she got the short end of the stick in GoGo, with probably the weakest character episodes and the dropped romance arc.

I got feels from this.

>feels

>she was the only other cure to have romance
Komachi is certainly underappreciated, but that is false.

Mmm. Lemon cookies.

Really? I watched GoGo but all I saw was him crushing on Nozomi. Did this pairing come because he cared about Urara that one time?

It was multiple times throughout the series.

The bird an hero'd

Why did they do this?

>that one time
>basically every Urara episode
I don't remember GoGo that much, but didn't he clung to Nozomi because "muh Cure Rose Garden" and "Coco a shit! A SHIT!"
Also, Urara is a mini-Nozomi anyway.

For "Together we are Cock and Nuts" joke.
>he doesn't crossdress as his waifu to be closer to her

Urara was into Nozomi, and she made Rin jealous

Why are anime dad's so youthful?

Best Pink/Yellow combi to date.
>Rin
Who?

They got to keep up with their daughters

There is magic in them hips

Drawing old people requires more detail on the faces meaning more effort and effort is hard.

Fucking Rin

>mfw I have no face

Explain Alice's family.

No thanks.

He has a mustache that hide half of his old man wrinkles.

Is Urara having a wet dream?

>You will never have a 3-way with Nozomi and Urara
First Jiya then Karen, I am seeing a pattern here

>Kemono Friends is better than Precure
>Pripara is better than Precure
>Aikatsu is better than Precure
>Sailor Moon Crystal is better than Precure
>setting shows that are currently running aside, Precure isn't even close to actual good mahou shoujo like Shugo Chara and Doremi

Why do we still watch this shit?

>Shugo Chara
>DoReMi
Finished/dead.

>SMC
Tonally incoherent as hell, not to mention tends to have very uneven focus on characters.
>Aikatsu!
I watch it.
>Pripara
I watch it.
>Kemono Friends
Otaku show, completely different experience.

You're comparing Alice in Wonderland and Jupiter Ascending just because they both have a female MC explore a hidden world and get threatened by royalty.

>Kemono Friends

>Kemono Friends is better than x

How does this abortion of a show have such an obnoxious fanbase that feels the need to constantly go into other threads and tell them how much better their low quality cg shitfest is? Is it IRC?

It's a great show, but it's the poster's fault for bringing it here as it's irrelevant to this thread.

>It's a great show

a.pomf.cat/rgtmbc.webm

Which cure is the biggest dork?

Fuck off, toddlercon!

I felt the staffs splitted between pairing him with Urara and making him a Nozomi cocksucker, like the whole season of GoGo. Most poignant in the near final where he run down all his relationship with the cures, and need to put Nozomi as the last and most important person for him.

Is this true?

But Nozomi is the most important person to everyone in the series.

Well, she got caviar right.

I want to suck shit out of that.

Mirai has a big butt.

>refrigerating lobster and steak
The Kirakiras would be ashamed. Speaking of, I'm disappointed that they're only going to be baking. You can't grow up and only be able to bake cakes for breakfast, lunch and dinner.

Remove those disgusting things.

Or you can sold your overpriced cake for a week of meals.

>overpriced cake
Let's at least hope they don't cover how to make fondant.

wow, that looks and sounds absolutely retarded and is annoying as fuck.

baking is more popular and easily marketable to kids. sorry, but cooking steak and lobster is not girly in the slightest.

Cooking is for the help.

They're japanese. They don't need to know how to cook anything other than instant food from the local convenience store.

Do not feed chocolate to the dog kudasai

Feed the dog peanut butter

Odd pairs?

>dog
Isn't she a fox?

She sure is.

They sound like the GuP girls. No wonder it has a fanbase of twitter memelords.

I like that pairing, Hibiki and Setsuna have my favorite civ designs.

Which one's the bigger shit?

Which one takes bigger shits?

Why does this make me so mad?

Because you have no friends.

>one is a cute girl with relatable problems who gets shat on for trouble she causes
>another is ultra bitch loli/old hag who ruined the whole season but everyone thinks that she is god-tier person in show

Fuck you, Erika wasn't that old.

Why wasn't Mofurun from the bear village? That would have been than more interesting than just a normal toy brought to life. They could have even made it a village of magic teddy bears and Mofurun being in the human world for so long made her go dormant until Mirai and Riko revived her.

>pretending to be retarded

Mofurun says "mofu" and the bears say "kuma". They were never meant to mix.

Why Labyrinth trio are so good?

Are there any doujins out there of someone just getting fed up with Aguri's BS and just whacking her in the face or something? Please don't tell me the Japanese actually liked that little bitch.

>Odd pairs?
There is literally nothing with Tsubomi and Hime that isn't a massive crossover, or something about Erika acting goofy.

SAFARI HUNT TIME