Glimmering tears, idly shooting by
But now is the time to ride the transit and fly
Fly away, on the transit to my future

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WVIIR6FNviA
youtube.com/watch?v=DQMhHShL6Bo
youtu.be/WVIIR6FNviA?t=519
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Man. I think that was a perfect episode. The little things like Mahiru and Yozora only reading each other's articles in the magazines, Ako carefully mentioning that they'll be seen as a weak S4 if nobody beats the previous heads, showing a rival group to the ganguro girls who support Yozora. And yes, it's funny, she broke all the tiles the previous night in preparation and the other girls knew she would (I honestly think that's nice awareness on the part of the creators).

But the competition was every bit worth the buildup. These two, as sisters, have had the longest rivalry of all, with Mahiru's background being unable to beat Onee-chan in anything and her goal being to bring her down. She made a name for herself with her Stylish Girls Lesson as being unique, and is even the one called "Nee-san" now. Two things of note happened during her performance. Everyone must have noticed her new aura, but the camerawork also changed to put particular focus on her legs during a difficult part, as walking is the most important skill for a model.

Yozora sung Mirai Transit, a song about moving on towards the future and leaving behind a lesson. Mahiru's TSU-BO-MI is about breaking free from an oppressive snow and blooming for yourself. And Summer Tears Diary is about parting but staying strong and not crying. All of it was for this moment as Yozora leaves for Ital—France. Mahiru realizing it just as Yozora finishes is what made it really tragic. But do you remember? Yozora actually hinted at this in episode 31, and we weren't sure if she meant graduation or something else. I actually forgot up until the exact moment she said it. Things are really going to change now.

In the end, I'm just so happy that Mahiru was able to win. Inheriting Yozora's brand Romance Kiss was something only she could do, and I can't wait to see how she grows and what new dreams she'll find.

Also I read last thread. Screw you if you think S4 didn't all try their hardest.

Did they broadcast episode 51 or what? I see screenshots in the tag.

I think they showed the S2 PV last night.

So it's fine if Hime goes undefeated now, right? Mahiru carried the first-years.

It's likely Hime will go undefeated since Elsa is trying to recruit her in the preview. It looks like Elsa trying to get Hime into her school is actually just a way of getting back at Hime. I guess that's better than Yume being super-ultra special.

No, I want Lily to beat her (and then collapse afterwards).

>Elsa trying to get Yume into her school

Accept now that they're not going to let her set the highest score at the beginning of a two-parter. It'll already be much if they let her keep a higher score than both Rola and Yume before Hime performs.

Hime is already going last. There's nothing wrong with Lily setting the highest score when the preview shows her and Rola going next episode, implying Yume is second to last.

That's what I said, we already know the order of all four of them.

That said, if Rola surpasses Lily next episode, it'll be Pokémon XY&Z38-tier of series-ruining to me.

Hime is performing last, there is no way she loses. Specially since now we know she was Elsa's real target.

>ITT: Canon
well I guess they had to do SOMETHING to make the episode not boring as fuck

Oh, I see what you're saying now. But there's nothing binding them to not shake up "traditional" progression. I think two weeks from now there will be two separate conflicts: Yume against Rola's score, and Hime against Lily's score.

No matter who wins, one side is gonna be super butthurt about it, and I'm gonna laugh.

I hope so. If they frame it as Yume vs Hime instead, there is unfortunately a good chance that Yume will beat Lily's score

>All the Lily fags whining about getting cucked
I'm ready for that

The preview for next season is actually making me excited. It probably won't last, but they seem to be playing off Elsa as an actual antagonist and the Diana Hikasa voice is perfect.

Lily is dating Hime?

I'm ready to see Elsa get Bell's Prism Live'd halfway through the season.

Any Nipfriends want to shed a light on the new arcade game?

Does it look better than an upscaled DS already?
>and I'm gonna laugh
GOOD.

Anything that's not a repeat of Tiekatsu is probably a step up.

The fuck is with this episode? Mahiru won but it doesn't feel like she won

>I think that was a perfect episode
Heh, just punch Rin in the face man.

>new tripfag

Yozora clearly threw the match on purpose. Notice how she doesn't even get a proper aura.

If you can show her doing worse than any previous performance she's held, you'd have a point. The onus of proof is on you. Find an image where Yozora had a better aura than today.

I guess we're using this thread.

youtube.com/watch?v=WVIIR6FNviA
Hoshi no Tsubasa presentation

>emcee squealing over Koharu
I squeaked too.

>But there's nothing binding them to not shake up "traditional" progression.
Of course there is not, but it wouldn't make it any less shittier.

Sweves for the sake for a swerve are the worst kind of writing.

a /vg/ bro, seemingly

I don't know what you're talking about. Were you arguing in a previous thread that Lily has no reason to beat Hime, or are you basing that on a different reason?

youtube.com/watch?v=DQMhHShL6Bo
Hoshi no Tsubasa Part 1 MV medley
>OP Stardom! (Sena, Rie, Miki, Kana)
>Kouya no Kiseki (Nanase)
>Onegai Mary(?) (Miho)
>ED Bon Bon Voyage! (Risa, Miho)

>punch
user, that's not how you do it.

The S4 is so OP and what Yozora said was so well timed that it was quite hard to believe she actually went all out and losing wasn't part of her keikaku, but her performance was awesome indeed..

Where? Because Hexer is old as fuck.

Yeah seeing Koharu again is going to be sweet. We should celebrate.

I don't see how the result would have affected her announcement whatsoever.

It does, the whole thing felt like a performance or a stage act.

That's the killer there.

Even if she actually went all out it doesn't feel like it because everything she did afterwards was based around Mahiru winning for maximum emotional impact.

You are really dense if you cannot understand the difference.

>Elza = Siera + Mizuki
>Kirara = Nina + Harukaruak + Kokoro

Venus arc will be DreCa done right.

No, it didn't. Some people just don't like Mahiru for some reason. We had hints that Yozora would leave four whole months ago.

I don't see why are you bringing up liking or not liking Mahiru when no one has ever mentioned that.

Yes, it did, the whole emotional value of the scene would have been way different if Mahiru would have lost, the fact how you can't see this simple thing is astonishing.

>Some people just don't like Mahiru for some reason.
What has to do with anything? I like Mahiru but the whole thing still felt staged as fuck.

I don't like either of the characters

>no one has ever mentioned that
>Kekhiru
>Memehiru
>Karatechop-chan

If you meant in this brand-new thread, then you're right. If you meant in terms of the general sentiment that has been in these threads, then you're not.

I was a different person than the one you first replied to and I only disagree with the people saying they think it was fake. It would have been sad either way, but if Mahiru had lost it would have been soul-crushingly depressing. When Ichigo lost, she was the one who left. Now imagine if Mizuki had been the one to leave the country, not even giving her a chance to beat her.

>but if Mahiru had lost it would have been soul-crushingly depressing. When Ichigo lost, she was the one who left. Now imagine if Mizuki had been the one to leave the country, not even giving her a chance to beat her.
So you are admitting than the whole emotional value and more of the scene would have changed completely had Yozora won? I'm glad you agree with that's user assessment.

>the new PV for the game shows off Lily's STAR Premium Rare dress, which Yume dosn't have
Why are people still thinking Lily won't be the new S4?

>It would have been sad either way, but if Mahiru had lost it would have been soul-crushingly depressing.
Indeed, it would have been horrible and the whole thing of being the new face of Romantic Kiss would feel like "Take this and stop crying loser" so it still felt like Yozora expected to lose or something like that.

People already know that, what they're discussing is whatever Lily is capable of defeating Hime or not.

>Why are people still thinking Lily won't be the new S4?
That's how lowly people think of Stars writing.

Still, the biggest crux of the argument is if Lily will beat Hime or will get a pity S4.

Also, Rola vs Yume argument too.

Card game PV info:
>new cards above Premium Rare: Star Premium Rare
>Perfect Queen, Gothic Victoria and Kirara's brand have the first SPRs
>other new brands coming in the future

Mahiru winning solves one major problem of having S4 composed of only losers

Oh piss off. If people really didn't like the writing of Stars, we wouldn't be arguing about it.

As expected, the powercreep begins once again.

B-But I like it.

I'm convinced Yume and Rola will TIE.

>Who is Yuzu

If people liked the writing of Stars we wouldn't have this argument because things would actually be as foreshadowing and build-up implied. Not about what would be the most unexpected to make nerds upset like so many people in these threads seemingly so much want it to be instead.

Best girl, but she doesn't count since she was already part of S4.

Yuzu is a double winner. That means she's twice as awesome.

She's not new, doesn't count.

As expected of best girl.

Objection. We don't know if Yuzu actually won or got a pity S4 the first time.

Someone asked Satou about how the M4 works, and he replied to wait until episode 50 airs.

>the ark has a physical arc

>50 episodes to know how the S4 male equivalent works
>Pretty much S2 at that point

Not surprising considering how they added them at the last minute just because they thought it would be cool. Wouldn't surprise me if they thought everything else needed as S1 went along and after they were sure M4 actually were a hit instead of a miss.

Is Yoko Hikasa the perfect "smug, high-class oujo" VA?

youtu.be/WVIIR6FNviA?t=519

>if Rola surpasses Lily next episode, it'll be Pokémon XY&Z38-tier of series-ruining to me.
Does it really matter though? We all know Yume is going to win anyway.

If Yume is going to win why does Lily have the Star Premium Rare?

That's not exactly right. They wanted to include boys somehow and eventually reached the decision of making M4. Also you severely underestimate the anime making process if you think they didn't have clear rules for M4 succession from the start.

This is why trying to predict the end of the current season based on incomplete and misleading evidence for next season is silly.

>EVERYTHING will be mine!
What the fuck, Elsa?

The only way Yume is going to beat Lily is if she brings up those Rainbow Roids again. Then again even with Rainbow Roid I don't think it will be enough to beat Lily

>Oh no how dare people speculate and have discussions and arguments!

>based on incomplete and misleading evidence
Hurr durr. The whole "Elza wants Yume! No wait, she wants Hime!" is proof enough that you're being played with.

>Elsa doesn't use watakushi
YOU HAD ONE FUCKING JOB

Character would overlap with Lily

Eh, in her introduction phrase Elsa literally says she is going to "STEAL EVERYTHING".

She's already stolen my heart. Or my dick. I can't really tell anymore.

Am I the only little girl here???

It's anime though. Things like this can happen, despite the fact that if they happened in real life it would seem far too perfect to be not planned.

I also think Yozora loves her sister far too much to gift her a win like that.

I'm a little girl with a feminine penis.

>I also think Yozora loves her sister far too much to gift her a win like that.
Funny because you can use that very same argument the other way.

You could, if this wasn't an idol anime where every competition means everything, especially this one, and S4 specifically spent many of their tea parties talking about beating everyone else during the Selection.

>scoring system expressed in hundreds of thousands
I almost want to see them tie for the sheer absurdity of it now.

This will be the best solution to keep their competition meme going

Gifting your siblings wins so they think they beat you is a lesser love. Going all out against them so that when they finally do beat you, they've actually surpassed you is real love. You might have to pull a few punches along the way, but when that final battle comes along it's a disservice to both of you if you hold back in any way.

Reminder that Lily already did the huge stage-enveloping aura back in the episode where she created Gothic Victoria. She'll kill it next week.

I legit thought Yozora and Mahiru would tie.

Still, something I do like here, is that the S4 selection is not just the performance, but doing stuff related to their career choice too. It gives a much more wider view and feels more fair as well.