What gang would Sup Forums support?

What gang would Sup Forums support?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xZoAYW_nJAQ
youtube.com/watch?v=hfLV_hSj_uE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Whatever gets me the most number 9s, fool.

the niggerest one.
Also, vidya is based!

Florencia 13 or somebody like them.

So Vatos or Azteks?

None gang violence is fucking stupid no matter what race you are.

>TFW unironically had a friend like Lamar
>TFW no fucking filter
>Playing CoD: Black Ops
>"This nigga needs a flamethrower man, fuckin just burn the fuckin chinks in their fuckin holes nigga."
>Over time talk politics of all things with him
>His literal political views are:
>"We need a fuckin' real nigga in office, fuckin big dick nigga ain't afraid to send some delta force mofuckas after senators."
>"So Fascism then?"
>"Yeah nigga, something like that. Fuckin MUSE-O-LINI was some tough nigga."
>Slowly dawns on me that Blacks honestly might fit Fascism like a glove
>Have "The Doctrine of Fascism" by Mussolini, gave it to him as a gift
>To this day I still don't know if he read it but I did see his youtube playlist and found fucking Fashwave on it later.
youtube.com/watch?v=xZoAYW_nJAQ

The Yakuza

>read

Nigger culture is built almost entirely around law of the jungle, might makes right. As long as you are the biggest, toughest motherfucker in their world, and are willing to do some horrific old-testament shit to them if they step out of line, they're loyal almost to a fault.

This is the exact way they handle shit back in africa. The elders call the shots, and are willing to hack off hands and feed people to crocodiles if they step out of line. It's trying to be nice/treating them like whites that's caused all the issues. As shock troops in front-line fascist regimes, i imagine they'd be fantastic.

That nigga in jail now

The one that's losing so we can get the casualty count as high as possible we have clean these streets by any means necessary, u dig me. There is no room for degeneracy in our society.

>tfw that means 'Ballas'

Civilization was born from gang violence you moron.

The Sons of King David

a new gang named DA Sup Forums BOYS
(all niggers must obtain a "honorary white" certificate in order to join; bitches need monthly blood-work and pussy or boypucci checkup)

oh mr moon man where are you
>flag
>flag
>flag
>flag

Grove street families for life dawg

whichever one didn't make me follow the damn train.

>As shock troops in front-line fascist regimes,

The same mistake over and over again... we DON'T need any non-whites in white countries, no matter how good they are. It's not about fucking shock troops or the military, it's about preserving the white race.

Keeping niggers, no matter how "based" or "redpilled" will ALWAYS lead to degeneracy and race-mixing. That's a fact.

National Guard

the niggers in green . groove lane gang my based coon!

>tfw Big Smoke was just stalling for the Ballas to ambush them with the large order

Big Smoke wasn't that smart though.

Ballas 4 lyfe. Grove street was full of bustas, half of them niggas turned on eachother, that's some shameful shit. I'm not even gonna mention the spics.

Salvatore Leone

Turnbull ACs for sure

and yet the world demonized me...
chocolat someone?

and as for gangs..
De bende van Nijvel
i know Patrick personally, met him a few times, i was a young boy back then, but i went with my father to the same steakhous as him.

it was terror, yes, but what it realy was about was cleaning up the filth and degenerates masqueraded as violent store stickups.
a prelude to a coup d'etat to drain our swamp back in the day.

This weak gook

aah yes
youtube.com/watch?v=hfLV_hSj_uE

IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
LOOVE
LIVING IN THE CITY

>half of them niggas turned on eachother
>when you finaly have the whole map green comes this videodrome guy around the corner