How Racist Are You Sup Forums??

Harvard put out this quiz you can take. It will tell you how racist you are. I was moderately racist. But I also skewed by saying I was a liberal. Take the Sup Forums.
Click """RACE AIT"""

Link to Harvard : implicit.harvard.edu/implicit/takeatest.html

So far I get that I moderatly favor whites over blacks

and

I moderately favor men over women in science field

>Moderate.

I must try harder to get to full racist white male.

this is some mind control shit

I know lol. I get 99% of the "i" and "e" right. And no matter how extream I answer the first part of the questions, I always get moderate.

I wonder if getting wrong answers like hitting BAD when it is supposed to be GOOD. I wonder if they take in consideration your wrong answers. Kinda like Freudian slips.

It's bullshit and they're looking for a pattern where none exists.
It's a joke.

harvard is a nigger school, all schools are nigger schools

imagine my shock

Your data suggest a slight automatic preference for Other People over Arab Muslims.

me too

I cant get strong for anything. I must be doing something wrong. All I get is moderate.

i already know i'm a huge racist, i want to march all the kikes in the media/universities/govt/shysters into a room and extinguish them all, and then move on to the useless feminists/niggers/spics/fgts next

Here is your result:
Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for European Americans over African Americans.

It was honestly really hard to hit "good" for Africans and "bad" for Europeans. When Europeans were back to "good" I solved it in microseconds.

Make me do a hundred different things when good and light skin are on the same button, bad and dark skin on a different one. Then you make it good/black and bad/light for a few tests and get upset because I now take longer to respond.

hmmm must definitely be due to racial preferences, not at all to the fact that you ingrained a pattern in me then quickly switched it up.

(((Harvard)))

Sometimes when I post on /pol, I go to check the box that says 'I am not a robot', but I think it says 'I am not a racist' and I want to smash my computer

>bad, or white people
>good, or black people
What did they mean by this, Sup Forums?

This test is useless. No positive control (example: same test structure but perhaps use chocolate and turds instead of different races). No negative control (example: same test structure but use random labels that have nothing to do with preferences). Basically, there's no way of validating the results of the experiment as the consequence of implicit beliefs instead of, let's say, learning patterns and making mistakes when the patterns are disrupted.

Sad excuse for psychology, really. Again I occasionally made a bunch of errors for both white and black people, and there's nothing you can do to make yourself below moderate. This will be the new lie detector test of the future, confirming whatever you want to confirm despite its scientific dubiousness.

Do worry "European Americans" I seem to prefer you.

>I must be doing something wrong
Go out and kill a nigger then take the test again. But the test isnt that accurate I guess

Is that another one of the tests or is that inspect element

nice looking female

Me too.

>Your data suggest a moderate automatic preference for White people over Black people.
Sounds about right. I only had experience with the black people when I was abroad (in Western Europe) and it was an exclusively negative experience - like gypsies but more aggressive.

Par for the course in psychology. Karl Popper isn't very popular on Sup Forums but he at least knew what the score was there.

Am I a racist?

it was made by kangz for gibz
> Mr. Kang and Dr. Gibs

Yes

From what I gather, it says I'm only slightly biased, I don't know what 'automatic' means in this context, is it automatic, as in, not consciously driven?

harvard is like a nigger prison joke now. should be called haryard.

Same her but I actually don't care about race.
Mostly as I know of blavk guy and he was my best childhood ftiend

Did you fly thru it or did you make shit up? I am trying my hardest to get your answer.

Your data suggest a strong automatic preference for European Americans over African Americans.

Why does it want my postal code?

What does that mean?

Dumbasses. That isn’t Harvard generated, or it would end in .edu. It ends in .html, something anyone could publish.
It also wouldn’t need implicit before. It’s fake, and likely data mining that’s always going to give you the same results.