Worst PC movie or TV show

So much forced PC shit in the movies and shows these days, which is the worst offenders?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dZK5PmtmsmA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Pic unrelated

Bright was redpilled as fuck

Orcs were niggers
Elves were Jews

Im pretty sure the director browses this board.

the last jedi

I was waiting for the edit where she's dunking a basketball.

probably Bella and the Bull

Ho ho ho boy, do I have one for you...

youtu.be/dZK5PmtmsmA

PROTIP: You rage, you lose.

This shit looks so retarded, a cop drama mixed in with fantasy alien bullshit, Jews aren't even trying anymore

Wow what a disgusting movie

This film literally names the (((elf))) what the fuck is wrong with your brain

Oh Jesus, its really happening!

>POST YOUR LOTR, we wuz kangz memes

I hate young people

It's Photoshop bro

I wanted to see it because it the director and orc actor, but will Smith and odd feel to trailer turned me off. My intrigue won out and it actually ended up being a decent movie. Nothing noteworthy filmmaking wise, but entertaining enough and fairly redpilled.

Worst offended, non-ironically:
The emoji movie. A fucking emoji that can become them all = pure trans shit. Parents not proud, community hates the tard...
He was special after all, everybody celebrates.

If you want to literally vomit, see the movie with armie hammer, call me by your name (or some shit). Story: a handsome jew man, in his 30s, goes to italy to visit his prof that happens to have a faggot son (17). They toy with each other until they eventually fuck.

Depraved scenes: young dude wears old guy's underwear as a hat and thrusts with holocause passion

Young man so horny he fucks a peach, older faggot discovers this, tastes the cum inside the peach, wants to eat the peach. Twink almost dies from love overload.

Dad gives a final jew dad to jew son lesson in life. He too is a faggot, wanted to fuck his faggot assistant. Dad brought him to italy so his son could be better than dad and accept the faggot he is.

Does mom know (you are a fag)
No son, no.

Older child teen abuser calls his twink to tell him he is getting married.

The title is shopped. That's a Netflix movie.

CALL ME BY YOUR NAME (or some shit)
With armie hammer.

Brokeback mountain meets jew heaven.
1980s, jew love story between pervert and twink.

One scene includes our young twink fucking a peach and coming inside of it. We watch the twink rip out the pit and make love to the peach. Older jew fag finds peach and tastes cum inside after a few hours)....Master jew twink handler is about to devour the peach, twink has a love overload....too much passion for him to handle.

SJW all the way...final scene is dad basicalling telling his son that he is also a feggit, is proud of his son for fucking the older man, his mom does not know dad always wanted to ravage his handsome jew assistant.

WTF all the way

I believe this set the standard for PC trash

No, Bright was good. It portrayed the kaffa as the mindless thugs that they are. You can't hate things just because they have blacks.

Oh God, I remember seeing this in theaters back in the day and now cringing at how "deep" and "reflective" I thought it was back then, when it was really just shallow, empty, race baiting garbage.
Absolute cancer.

I really wonder is this just a jewish propaganda or Scandinavian women are really just trashy and cannot control their lust for foreigners

I wonder how do I do there.

>t 6 feet tatted 1/2/3/4 for reps white guy with dark hair and dark facial hair

Nords are pedophiles.

Post-Clarkson Top Gear
pic unrelated.

I watched it with normies and friends gf who is half way to being a sjw and everyone was calling out how bad dialogue and writing was