Your child comes out as trans. How do you punish and subjugate them into acting normal?

Your child comes out as trans. How do you punish and subjugate them into acting normal?

If your child came out as trans, you'd have already fucked up as a parent somewhere.
Limit your kid's internet usage, folks.

kill them.

there's a reason for the saying, "the good die young" - the evil live a long, long life so they might commit as many mortal sins as humanly (or inhumanly) possible

Kill it and start over.

A L L 1 3 S E A S O N S

the pence method.

bang its hole until it prolapses and begs not to be trans anymore

Burn it with fire

Not going to happen. You'll notice an improbable number of "tranny kids" have degenerate parents.

I'd make him wear a helmet around the house because he's retarded. Once he's gotten over being retarding, he can take the helmet off.

Learn how to put parental controls on your router, don't give them 4g access. If these things are already in place you've fucked up as a parent.

This.

No excuses for bad parenting. Children should feel secure and safe in who they are. They should never feel scared or ashamed of the gender that God gave them

>comes out as trans
>implying they learned jewish gender identity politics
in any case, once my son cleans the house and cooks a roast while wearing half an inch of make-up and high-heels, he will not ask to be a woman again.

Go out on a walk to the woods with the little deranged degenerate.

Go to bed knowing that Im saving money by not having a child.

I can understand a daughter wanting to be more "manly", but a son to dress in revealing clothing, eat hormones, and wear make up is disappointing.

Femininity is a mental illness for both sexes, and it is detrimental behavior. If my son was a tranny, i'd fight him to have him understand if he is going to act like a faggot, he better be able to hold his on.

You know how tranny suicide rates are astronomically high? In that case, let's just say that there would be at least one included in the statistics that wasn't actually a suicide.

when we treat them with love and acceptance it'll help them become they're confident, happy, and well-adjusted self

You are part of the problem. Hellfire awaits you

Anyone else getting ads for degeneracy?

>A new commandment I give you: Love one another. As I have loved you, so also you must love one another. By this all people will know that you are My disciples, if you love one another.

If your child comes out as trans you should punish yourself as a parent for not raising your child properly.

Heavy therapy and completely cutting them off the Internet. It's the Internet that's the problem in that scenario. Or secondary, the social group they're hanging out with, cut them off from that too.

This or absentee parents. Like parents who pay zero fucking attention to the stuff their kid is into or who they hang out with. Sometimes overbearing Christian parents too, I live in Louisiana so I see this all the time. They rebel against their Christian parent by going in the culturally opposite direction.

I can see an aussie doing this.

>Dad, I'm trans now!

>Put on this fucking wig and heels and go make me a fucking sandwich then ya fucking cunt. Wanna have a cunt Imma treat ya like a cunt!

Instruct the Ignorant, Admonish Sinners.

These are works of Mercy. You know this well, ha-Shatan, and you tempt and scatter God’s Flock by twisting truth.

It's a classic Dad move.

>you're smoking now, huh? Welp, here's a 20 pack, sit there and smoke 'em all
>nicking my beers, huh? Welp, here's a big glass of rum, get it down you
I reckon it's effective for anything short of heroin.

>Make child watch KOTH to fix him
>by the end your kid identifies as Bobby

What then?

Complete disconnect from society and re-education then ship them away to Russia or Kazakhstan, somewhere normal.

In the UK we now have forms in schools where children can fill out if they want to change gender. They say on this form if they want to change their name and what to (legit change, on passports and such) and if they want to begin hormone therapy.

The system is the problem. It preys on mentally damaged people which is pretty much 1 on 4 18-24 year olds.

This. How fucked up can parents and communities be where a male wants to be a fucking female. It would be unthinkable 50 years ago

the pence method . BZZZZZZZZZZZZ!

based bruce

honey this one came out all fucked up we gotta make another one.

>Your child comes out as trans.

that's literally impossible... they can't be trans until they are multiple years old...

They have to at least learn how to SPEAK first, right?

post your face when you discover that christ chan is a rothschild meme to get white people infighting at the behest of yet ANOUTHER red haired red herring..

like gamergate-chan

not my child anymore

>Show them the suicide statistics of transsexuals.
>Show them the mental illness rates of transsexuals.
>Show them the unhappy lifestyles that most transsexuals live.
>Show them the transsexuals rate of divorce.
>Show the statistics of transsexuals being child molesters.
>Show them pictures of how absurdly they dress.
>And finally, ask them to explain how there are more than two genders.
If none of that works then disown them.

Hey mike... make sure the jews don't trick you into electroshocking all of the straights, eh?

DON’T LET YOUR KIDS ON Sup Forums!! You do that and you’ll be fine.

If you don’t abuse your children, they don’t turn trans.
This is why so many fathers react so dramatically when their kids come out as gay or trans, because now all the world knows he probably fucked his kid or hid the facf someone else fucked his kid.

Shut up baka. She’s a rallying figure for the Christian youth.

When I’m president in 2024, people with your opinions will be neutered.

Trans must suffer. They worship Moloch by their very breath.

>When I’m president in 2024, people with your opinions will be neutered.

Oh, so you don't care who'se what, you just want to kill whites, right?

Doesn't mike pence look like he's related to merckel?

>stars arent even transgender

all you really need to show him is dialation, but then you might have to take him to (shock) therapy as well depending on the age

Drop out of window.
It will be ruled as a ""accident""

>raising kids in this hellscape
Not for me until every Jew is dead