Is he right Sup Forums? Are their memes better than ours?

Is he right Sup Forums? Are their memes better than ours?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu5Vw_j-7aY
youtube.com/watch?v=E6lGzEidRj4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here are some samples of lefty memes

Hmm...

no one fucking cares you dumb idiot

What do you think lads?
Are they beating us or what?

Stop posting slide threads you worthless subhuman pile of vomit

Their "memes" aren't funny, creative, true, nor do they activate any level of thought. They're so handcuffed by inoffensiveness that their memes are complete and total garbage. It's like trying to win a marathon while hopping on one foot to do it.

Sliding what?

>anarcho-stalinist

Looks like he just failed at life.

you can't even animate your memes get lost you failure

I WOULD BET THAT MOST PEOPLE IN THE ENTIRE WORLD COULD DECIPHER AND UNDERSTAND YOUR MEMES IN A PASSING GLANCE AND DISMISS THEM AS RETARDED

If lefty memes worked then it would have been her turn

Relax dude, it is Christmas eve, no happenings. Have fun and be merry

illl give you something to be merry about
this is a killing meme

The left cant meme because they are too self righteous and preachy. Kinda like how christian rock doesnt work

not really, he just defined right winged memes as if pol was the only source of them

>Women and PoC, bunch of idiots, amirite, guys?also, isn't Richard Spencer BASED?
This is how the left thinks we talk

Good humor is about punching up at people in positions of power in society.

Right wingers punch down at the vulnerable and oppressed - be it POC, women, muslim people, jewish people, or the LGBTQIA+ community. That's not funny, that's just being a friggin asshole. Y'all can't meme.

The only part he's correct about is that they're on the spectrum

>Good humor is about punching up at people in positions of power in society.

Maybe, maybe... but is what you said even a thing that could possibly be transmuted to the ideal of idealization? or are you merely to dumb to figure things out without literally trillions of dollars?

You do know what meme are right OP?

Reality is not kind to the delusional.

Well, he couldn't post any, so it wouldn't seem so.

Good humor comes from presenting an unorthodox position or view on a subject that runs counter to the popular perception. Your political opinions dominate the media landscape. You are the orthodoxy. Your comedy suffers because of this. The thought policing doesn't help either.

>You do know what meme are right OP?

I know what memes are! they are political pictures with words on them, right?

>Anarcho-stalinist
How the fuck does that work

lefty memes = 14 pages
right memes = 14 words

>broad spectrum of jokes
>DRUMPF

>political pictures with words on them, right?
that's an image macro

>Right winglet further proving its inability to understand humor

>lefty memes: white men are ebil, fuck drumpf
Nice """""""""broad spectrum""""""""".

>left politics: crying about stuff and the right
>left humour: crying about stuff and the right

>right politics: measures based on the assumption that not everybody is good nor with the same capabilities and the restrictions necessary to make coexistence work in an orderly manner
>right humour: caustic references of the forementioned realities of the human being

left memes can be good, but most are not because they are too politically correct.
They are just too afraid of offending minorities, as your own image shows.
That's why the right still has an edge when it comes to memetic warfare.

But how long can reeeing about rich white people actually stay funny?

instagram captions and twatter screencaps are not memes tho

truth

this one really made me think

>Jessica Chastain
>uhhhnf
I know shes a retarded liberal, but i would totally breed with her and hope the children get my brain DNA instead of hers.
If not, gas chambers.

>lotion
>in a spray can

you have to be one of the cringiest retards I've ever seen

there's a difference between memes, which are jokes that convey opinions, and an info picture with no attempt at humor solely trying to persuade you to believe hillary followers are cult-like

Please give me a list of reasons of how those groups are oppressed, preferably with facts and sources to back it up

I don't know, right wing memes kill lefty memes 100 fold in social commentary.

youtube.com/watch?v=Pu5Vw_j-7aY

>Good humor is about punching up at people in positions of power
>Right wingers punch down at the vulnerable and oppressed
>jewish people
>vulnerable and oppressed
haha oh wow

youtube.com/watch?v=E6lGzEidRj4

Telling a joke about something is the same thing as tickling someone.

Do it the same way with the same things in the same place and it will eventually become stale, boring, etc. People will stop laughing because it's become normal.

Humor, in its very essence, is about transcending the dogma of literally everything that surrounds you. It's about subverting the "norm" with the temporarily sensical, the ironic, etc. It's about making an observation and then talking about how the "fringes" of society are actually hit it right on the nose and that the long standing status quo is wrong.

Comedy is about attacking the status quo with the sensical and the rational.
The left is neither.

>oh boy, here i go killing again!

>LUG AD DIS DEEEWWWD
>meme made by a black person
>a meme perpetuated by black people

How is this not a lefty meme? Blacks are overwhelmingly leftist/democrat

I don't like this meme

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

Leave it to the uncultured circle jerk of 5+ users on leftypol to immediately jump to videogames as the only platform for orcs and humans. Read a book for once.

>stalinist
>s t a l i n i s t
rev up the helicopters

>How is this not a lefty meme? Blacks are overwhelmingly leftist/democrat

Because it's not a political meme. Assuming someone believes something based on their skin color is racist, apologize right fucking now.

I thought commies distanced themselves from Mao
You know, on account of the forty to seventy million deaths

are you a kike or a nigger?

niggers vote overwhelmingly democrat, sorry sweetie niggers are leftists

mao dindu nuffin until you mention he commit genocide, then they distance themselves from him

same with the hammer and sickle, but they forget after 5 minutes and go back to whatever they thought before

Not a single (You) for your dump, not even from your fellow leftist lurkers. A true measure of their "quality"

Left memes are shit and always will be shit.
Why?

Because they are not made for the entertainment of others (the proverbial user forging OC to anonymously post for no personal reward)

Leftist memes are made for personal virtue signalling gain - not to entertain but to broadcast to your Facebook circle that you are a good soyim and demand your daily turn at the circlejerk.

does this teen actually believe ANYONE seeks or needs the validation from anonymous meme flags? Like unironically do you believe you can sway anyone opinions beyond your own?

Left memes aren't funny because they are ideological. So they require background reading and education in the ideology. Even then they are not funny.

Right memes are based on obvious reality, like niggers being stupid, so they have broad appeal to non-ideologues.

why are you on a political board making threads and posts then

He's got a nazi flag, he's just paranoid and assumes all garbage threads or threads he dislikes are slide threads. But lord knows we need generals like /ptg/ and britpol and krautpol and a thread constantly up for a week whenever murdoch murdoch posts a video.

that is how we talk

When have liberals ever cared about actual genocide?

lefty here

>have vastly superior memes
>still lose the great meme war of 2016

I still have no idea what happened.

>anarcho-stalinist
He does know what Stalin did to anarchists right? Right?

Because I'm better than you in every single way. I benefit in society above you.

No. A meme is suppose to resonate with people. The left doesn't meme. They simple post.

He's a social democrat. All communist larpers on Twitter are actually social democrat Bernie Bros who listen to chapo trap house.

*simply

why am I not surprised a leftist needs to gloat and act superior on an ANONYMOUS board to feel better about their life

you're genuinely pathetic

You have been backed the f**k off by the Hillary Crew!

>and history
No

The point of a meme is to be funny, user.

And yet it is you who seeks to change the minds of others, to persuade them with your weakness that they all too be weaker than you. Your words betray you and serve you up to be eaten.

And just like TR, every time they try, they fail. Props to whoever made this; you just got shilled OP.

how have I tried to persuade anyone, I stated a fact

before coming back you should learn how to spell, maybe a little bit of maturity will help develop your feeble mind

>Good humor is about punching up at people in positions of power in society.
female nonsense

>right memes: [broad spectrum of jokes about political ideologies and history]

>left memes: uh jews and black people also women hehe.. ouh

Winter holiday gift to any intelligent voter.

I will give the Left this:

They are on the broad spectrum.

It's LGBTTTQQIIAASSSZZZXXBB-87+ you fucking faggot.

Waste your time, you only gift me your precious energy. I am consuming you as you stew right now in your hatred. It flees you and comes to me.

If it weren't for Hitler in the back, I'd post this on normiebook.

>including a man that killed something like 80 million people
So is this anti commie or are they that retarded?

>we

Just shoop him out

the “the left can’t meme” meme comes from the fact that leftism is an inherently self-righteous, values-motivated postion. It’s virtually impossible for lefties to emulate the nihlist, transgressive power that righty memes have, thus making them inherently unfunny

of course at the same time the moment righty memes become genuinely motivated by anything other than transgressive nihlism they immediately lose any and all humorous value, which is why righty memes don’t have too much of a shelf life anymore, because the right has lost touch with their own id, which is the primordial source of all quality memes

Agreed! Let's just make fun of Jews, after all they are far richer, smarter and more powerful than us goyim.