I've been watching youtube highlights of these bad boys and they seem like really respectable guys. Very professional...

I've been watching youtube highlights of these bad boys and they seem like really respectable guys. Very professional, anti corruption, only interested in benefiting the american people. What is the chance of getting someone like them into the presidency?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/7Gxr5oBG2yM
youtube.com/watch?v=yABiX_0o4B8
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why did Jason Chavetz quit?

Because (((they))) had dirt on him that would've destroyed his career and his family.

Family always comes first. There are rumours that the rothschilds threatened to kill his children but idk about that. I was watching one video where gowdy was berating some intelligence service chief about why one of his employees illegally accessed chaffetz's private records. I think its realistic to believe he was making powerful enemies when he was serving the interests of the american public.

The most Honorable Gentlemen indeed

They got a good talk. Grand standing isn't really useful though.

Thank you. He's a Fox contributor correct? I think he's good in that capacity. We need more strong Conservative men

Hillary threatened to suicide his family for investigating something. He left saying "i love my country but i love my family more"

You have to sell yourself to israel in order to get to that position.

Think those men are willing to do so? I don't.

Neither has actually done anything of merit. Talking tough makes for a great 2 minute youtube clip, but that's all they do. They're both deep swamp.
Reminder that Gowdy and Comey are BFF

>Talking tough makes for a great 2 minute youtube clip, but that's all they do.
I don't have much knowledge about the american politcal system, but isn't talking all they can do? They are essentially lawyers who have to gather evidence and prove their claims. Half the clips I've seen are just them asking why they aren't receiving the information they demand from intelligence agencies.

>They're both deep swamp.
So are you saying that they are both corrupt? Who isn't part of the swamp that hasn't been appointed by Trump?

They're either corrupt or complicit in corruption. Hence Trey stating that history would remember Comey in a more positive light, and again, neither of them accomplishing anything, ever.

There was rumors floating that gowdy might be the new FBI director. Before trump came into the political picture gowdy was literally my only hero in the government. That motherfucker was good at cutting though all the bullshit it was absolutely insane. Hes actually the reason that im studying grammar right now.

Vid unrelated but he slaps blacklivesmatter advocates shit

youtu.be/7Gxr5oBG2yM

Gowdy strikes me as a naive "by the book" type of guy, that has faith in the system and the law. I don't think he's maliciously protecting anyone, he's just the biggest fanboy of all intelligence agencies.

Gowdy and chaffetz are not corrupt youre being shilled by a retard nigger.

I know that, I wanted user to back up his claims but he didn't.

Where are your proofs that he isn't?

The fuck they didnt. They exposed all the smoking guns. It was just hopeless from word go because we had Hilloli clitton and osandnigger at the top that dindu his job because he was top busy fucking children and creating ISIS.

>Can't name a single thing either did.
>Hurr they're not corrupt guys

They may not be corrupt but they are absolutely the type of do nothing career politicians that Americans have begun to despise

>prove my negative
I have no reason to believe that they are. In all the clips I've watched they both are impartial, professional, and only seek the truth for the benefit of the people and the republic.

They exposed nothing retard, and nothing is happening.

>impartial
>Comey will be remembered in a better light

kek

Thats not how it works shill nigger. For starters if you werent living under a rock in comet pingpongs basement then you would have noticed him exposing smoking guns in benghazi, the hilloli clitton email case, making comey sweat and shiver like a faggot with a hotdog in his hand, drilling fuckers for why DEA agents got away with having sex with minors and smoking crack that was all supplied by the cartels they were investigating, etc. He also went full retard on the case where a dc police chief decided to charge an 11 year old with a crime for being raped. . Ive followed gowdys shitstorms closely for years up until trump came into the picture. Get the fuck off Sup Forums dumbshit before i get pissy

Chaffetz works for Fox now n Gouwdy is all talk.

>wall of text
>absolutely nothing to back up the claims

Wow this shilling is terrible, even for Sup Forums standards

He exposed corruptions its not his fault that child sex trafficking obama and hilloli sat on their hands. Stupid nigger

>more baseless statements

>wall of text.
Its called reading
>shilling
Ya okay because gowdy didnt point the smoking gun at this
He was talking about wikileaked emails all day. Hillary loves to cough. Must had been all those adolescent pubic hairs stuck in her throat

>look at me im green texting while ignoring facts
Thats you

Much more money working for fox

He's running for president in 2024 so he needs to become a more recognizable figure in the public's eye until then. Pretty smart strategy.

Fox actually reports real events too. Gowdy doesnt have time for bullshit word twisters. You cant twist his word around so MSNBC is too scared

Judge a tree by the fruit that it bears - the only fruit either of these men have beared are some mildly entertaining youtube videos of them berating political cronies- woodeedoo Basil

I don't like these click bait titles but this is a good watch.
youtube.com/watch?v=yABiX_0o4B8

gowdy is a beast

My hearts shaking like an fucking earthquake

Tell me more

bump

>Why did Jason Chavetz quit?
dirty behind the scenes shit he did not blow the whistle on
remember .... oversight committee is where citizens write for help
I will leave it at that

koskinen of IRS get fired yet???

these fuckers questioned him 2012 through 2016

nothing? nobody ever got fired as a result of their investigations? zero?

how about Hillary.... they wasted several years smiling in front of FOXnews cameras. TRUMP gets in office and puts a boot on that cunt AFTER chaffetz quits.

No, I wish I could say more but name ONE THING they did in the HOCGR (Oversight committee) and I will take back what I said.

they are just fuckers

>Ive followed gowdys shitstorms
trump fired comey... and gowdy didn't take the fbi job because he had allowed the dirty behind the scenes shit for years. he is a fucking smiling meme on foxnews.

NOBODY got in trouble on chaffetz's or gowdy's watch.

Making Comey sweat. Watch those videos again and listen to those guys say how well Comey will be viewed as a good guy as they smiled at him. No, Comey didn't sweat until Rep Kennedy (LA) asked him in April 2017 about torture... wait, he got fired a few weeks after that. hmmm.

Do individual congressmen have the authority to fire FBI directors?

>Do individual congressmen have the authority to fire FBI directors?
No and neither does a McDonalds fry guy.

Next question.

I'm just curious what a congressman has to do for you to view them as competent. You seem to be upset that they aren't accomplishing things that they don't have the authority to accomplish in the first place.

It doesn't make any difference what I do and do not want. The swamp is being drained and I won't say anymore. Gowdy and Chaffetz are part of the swamp. Gowdy's military buzzcut and Chaffetz's FOXnews makeup lady don't change anything. Don't expect to see it on the news, folks, but good things are happening.

Chavetz is gone. Gowdy really needs to get tougher on Russiagate. Less barking, more biting.

I want to know your opinion for my own benefit. I found about these guys on youtube and I like them so I want to see what other people think. So far the only negative criticisms about them has been that they are being publicly film and therefore are just putting on a show, that they aren't making decisions that congressmen don't have the authority to make, and that they are somehow part of the ethereal swamp. No one is able to explain how they are part of the swamp. I think a lot of people are using the swamp label to discredit anyone who isn't directly associate with Trump.

Both only know how to talk the talk but don't really walk the walk.

Nunes did more than these two.

Congress can hold them in contempt and actually order them to be arrested.

That's similar to firing since an arrested person can't do his job.

congress holds the purse strings
specifically the House of Reps
they did nothing but smile for the camera
and they covered up stuff you don't know about

>Nunes did more than these two.
perfect example .... McCabe is getting fired... or asked to retire. Nunes is worth his salt.

I misread your post .... yes, u are correct

Chavetz is a kike LARPing as a Mormon.