WE WUZ EGYPTIANS

Based Chink admits Ancient Egyptian were white
>youtube.com/watch?v=7W8-qv3m_vc&t=3s

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8
ancient-origins.net/myths-legends-europe/scota-mother-scotland-and-daughter-pharaoh-003798
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Daily reminder that Western China is also home to famous red-haired mummies.

I like Mike 's show I wish he'd go back before that at the ad apocalypse he's show is a lot more boring now, so I lost interest.

This is all bullshit. They were brown with Caucasoid skull.

WE

everyone knew this except for idiots that believed in liberal education to promote blacks

Blacks are found in sub saharan africa. They only migrated north due to the nile river and getting in contact with the Egyptians, who made them slaves.

Look up people in the North West China. They look white as fuck.

not white, caucasian
let's not act like the nigs

Learn proper English syntax, Paco or you'll have to go back

top kek

youtube.com/watch?v=uGwgkQUV0H8
ancient-origins.net/myths-legends-europe/scota-mother-scotland-and-daughter-pharaoh-003798
dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2022313/Up-70-British-men-related-Egyptian-Pharaoh-Tutankhamun.html

Ancient Egypt was groundbreaking for the development human civilization because they were probably the earliest civilization that took posterity seriously. So seriously that you can say that their entire civilization was based around the idea of making sure people thousands of years later would remember them.
They were huge believers in the concept of an 'afterlife' which was pretty new back then. For comparison's sake, the other older-than-ancient civilization at the time, the Mesopotamians, weren't so keen on the concept of an afterlife so they didn't bother preserving their history and knowledge as much as the Egyptians did. As a result, we know less about Mesopotamians compared to Egyptians.
Egypt's own culture and history is already a good indication that they are certainly not Semitic or African in origin. Their leadership and aristocracy has been of Indo-European stock, at least up until islam and Arabia took over.

Tariq Nasheed already debunked this

Throw yourself into a fire leaf.

The fuck bruh, it's Christmas

Hello, wait a minute
*smiles friendly*
Are you telling me
*gives firm handshake*
That we were Chinese and stuff

Mark Chen is always based. man makes intresting videos.

Why are asian women the only women willing to wear frilly clothes and animal ornaments?

HOL UP
*chews cud*
HOL UP
SO U BE SAYIN
*fucks goats*
U BE SAYIN
HOL UP
HOL UP
*wood hut collapses*
U BE SAYIN
HOL UP BOY U BE SAYIN
WE
*converts to kike religion*
U BE SAYIN
WE WUZ
HOL UP
WE WUZ
*takes once-a-decade bath*
U BE SAYIN WE WUZ KANGZ N SHIEEEEET?
*destroys roman empire*

>Golly gee, hold your horses!
>*kisses dog*
>So you're informing me
>*fucks sister*
>That we were Chinese and the like?

What is his argument?

Wait, r you telling ME, we waz GANgs n sheit???

Is this the same asian who has that popular YT channel where he travels and eats food?

Ayy thats my boy Mike xing Chen

WE WUZ PHAROHS N SHEEEEEEET

@AllAfricans: YouWuzAwfulShitz

Whats it with black people and dogs btw? Are all niggers allergic to them or something?

>whats it with black people and dogs btw?
We don't view dogs as a potential spouse. Nothing wrong with not wanting to french kiss a dog, Billy.

dogs can sniff out people's characters so they don't like niggers

>being nice to your do means you want to fuck it
Kek niggers are really fucked in the head. Everything goes by to muh dick with y'all lol.

Btw, nigs commit more incest then most races. Losing only to Ahmed at this point, Tyrese.

I love mike, dude’s got a sick food/traveling channel. Maximum comfy on cold nights.

>being nice
>licking the tongue of your dog and letting it lick your peanut butter covered dick is being "nice"
Wow, John, you're really a nice guy! Is that why your "people" love to touch children as an act of "kindness?"

Whites and Asians used to be the same people. We are eternal Bros

Nice proof. And argument.

>Mesopotamians were edgy atheists.

Therefore can't produce culture that will be remembered. Kek

yeah i actually enjoy his content. especially the beyond science stuff