"Women aren't that ba-"

"Women aren't that ba-"

>no toyota or honda
GM shill detected

Women having high standards is good for society.

That's just fantasizing OP, like the larpers here who say they'll only marry a 10/10 "traditional" virgin of a specific ethnic background.

Some of these demands are reasonable, others are just ridiculous.

>tfw met everything except PROGRAMERS AND COMPUTER GEEKS

wtf is that suposed to be bad. Whenever I tell someone(girls) I finished CS, the usual comments are. "Wow is it hard" or "oh so u are smart aswell nice"

MGTOW is here to stay!!

Like Honda, Vans and video games.
She’s gonna die alone lmao nobody’s putting up with that
>tfw when I have a 1969 Honda motor”bike”

Girl who posted this is a 3/10 hambeast

>asking for all that shit when even decent looking white manlets can get a banging Asian qt without too much trouble

if 4/10 have high standers they are going to die alone, they are dooming themselves
it know it for from experience haha

But my 10/10 Flemish girl from Bruges with a PhD in nuclear physics, virginity, and a wealthy father...

So, you are above 6' 2", you make more than 85k,you own an expensive car,you are ripped,you know how to dress,you never play vidya,you have your own place,cook,workout and have a great family....

You'd have to be absolutely retarded to settle for one roastie when you can fuck a different ass every week.

I'm going out on a limb here and guessing she is
>5'2 by 5'2
>bright multicolor hair
>coal burner
>lives at home

>5'2x5'2
Kek

>lives at home
As opposed to being homeless?

> no VANS
bitch, above 6'4" anything but skate shoes (or those sporty hiking boots in winter) will fuck up your knees for good if you walk more than 15 minutes a day. and I ain't even talkin ripped/fat, i'm talking "normal" (~95kg with muscles or 85kg lean)

>5'2
>185
>feminist
>multiple mental illnesses
>"rape" victim
>no college educaton
>no job
>bitch personality
FTFY

> t. non-pharmacist non-vet doctor over 6'4"

>le only surgeons and lead attorneys

This woman is a brainlet and will always be unhappy.

Well here's a guaranteed suicide at 35.

That's some retarded shit. Fapping can take 5 minutes, why bother?

sauce?

Also, as per ,
>hating on based Toyota in 2017

You wrote this you fucking idiot, even my grandma can tell and she hasn't even opened the thread yet.

Do you have any sauce on that

>uUsed to get so bent out of shape because white women didn't want anything to do with me
>Mfw I realized I could just drown out the sorrow in yellow/spic pussy
A hobbit has to get by somehow. It's not like my genes are worth anything anyway.

How is this being based? This bitch wants a ten while people don’t even know what she looks like.

lmao this cunt is going to die alone with her foo foo dog

It's funny too. I was at a bar a few weeks ago with one of these stuck up cunts. After 5 pints we hopped in my 92 civic and she practically led me back to my studio appartment. These demands fall apart with any dose of liquor.

in the future women births will be recycled, organ harvested and their proteins used to fuel military droids

sauce me boss

>HowToEndUpAloneWithCats.jpeg

Boy hitting the wall is gonna hurt

But she thinks cats are awful
>How to end up alone with a parakeet

Comp Eng here pfffff. can't even into calculus

Whats wrong with Van Huesen

I legit didn't, looked for sauce and couldn't find

Cats make your house smell like ammonia and have no practical purpose. Doggo owner master race here

No women has ever written a list like this. This was written by some butthurt MGTOW cuck.
T. Woman.

What this woman wants is what men should achieve. Then when you achieve these goals, your standards for women should be just as high

>wants a man with a high income
>"NO NERDS OR COMPUTER PROGRAMMERS"

women confirmed retarded. Pic related

Programmers and computer geeks are indian tier any brown person from a degree mill can do your job

Gib sauce pls

Damn brother how is that old bastard still rollin

This is bait

Scared of sleeping with low rent bitches like this. Better not make a preggo or game over man

Nothing, they are cheaper professional clothes for people who dont want to waste their money on a 50 dollar button down. Basically she wants you to wear 200 dollars worth of clothes everyday so she can leave you when you are 40 and have debt with zero savings.

and what are you, a highly talented mailman

I fit all the criteria but my cock is tiny

Sounds like you have shitty knees.

t. 6'5", walk an hour daily, never had knee pain from choice of shoes

parakeets are shit tier, GW macaw top tier birb

She will die alone

The fact that there is no penis size requirement proves that op made the list; everyone knows women want a 10x8 dick.

>no penis requirement

fake list nice try OP

Yeah, a man definitely wrote it. Not enough bizarrely specific requirements and the requirements don't contradict themselves enough. One of my ex-gfs female friends had a two page handwritten list. Among other things, he had to be ripped, not go to the gym more than once a week, be rich, but not be working all the time and constantly take her on vacations, be Hispanic, but not be super into machismo like all the Hispanic guys she knew, be over 6'4", be a guitarist, had to style his hair a certain way...

Oh shit, I drive a Honda NSX. Dang.

This is what the person who wrote that looks like.

Programmer/sysadmin here

our profession makes more than many lawyers and doctors. Especially when you get known for being good at what you do. Thanks to these women i can afford 2 homes, an Audi R8, Dodge Viper, and many other toys, vacations and never even think about money anymore. Money better spent on me rather than on them. I’ll gladly let some other sucker invest in them - the depreciating asset that will eventually cheat and leave them anyway.

I'll pass.

Jesus Christ, is that a ‘wandering eye’?

Citation needed

It's because you people are boring.

>no Toyota or Honda
Are domesticucks THIS desperate now? Truly Japanese steel is superior to all muttmobiles

I'm sure some of come pretty close but, yeah the OP list reeks of trolling and/or "trying to make a point" lol

even if it were true i can't get mad because, one of only two things will happen: fate will make her dreams come crashing down or she gets what she wants because she's 10/10 tier and why bitch about high stock people only wanting other high stock people?

Yeah but all women are boring by default. That's why looks are so important.

Get an Acura or a Lexus. Women are shallow enough to accept a re-branded Honda or Toyota.

And yet would grab a BBC branch that deals crack and has a felony record. No wonder women are so angry all the time. They are stressing themselves with un realistic goals about what dick is worth.

This

this but unironically

And you'll also be alone

What is this?

>no cats

Sounds completely reasonable to me.

And what’s wrong with a Toyota, by the way?

Obviously written by a butthurt mgtow (Who himself will not accept anything less than a 10/10 18 year old virgin who somehow also loves sex and makes 100k a year as a stay at home mom)

The no Honda thing was the part that made me the maddest desu

>Women dying alone and childless because they only will mate with >1% of men with arbitrary distinctions is good for society

Nice fan fiction, faggot.

I hate cats, but I hate cat litter boxes more. Train that nasty creature to shit outside or use a toilet.

The ford jew fears the samurai

No it isn't. The "muh eugenics" argument applied in this fashion was always retarded and always will be, that's not how evolution works dumb ass.
Society flourished because "betas" had their share of the sexual market and were therefore willing to give up something for the society which guaranteed them a wife.

Id like to believe men are as unforgiving as women.

But they clearly arent. Men are actually accepting being cuckolds and "open relationships" because they are so desparate for a partner. Then you have the beta orbiter/friendzone/white knight epidemic.

Its pretty clear who is more demandinf and unforgiving and its not men. A 5/10 girl gets her own orbiters and can probably cuck her future husband.