Harry the Cuck

>Prince Harry will not be taking part in the traditional royal Boxing Day shoot because he doesn't want to upset his fiancee Meghan Markle.

>The 33-year-old was just 12 when he took part in his first festive shoot but has pulled out because Miss Markle is a keen animal rights campaigner.

>Miss Markle, 36, doesn't like hunting and Prince Harry is said to have shocked gamekeepers at Sandringham after he informed them he won't be there on December 26.

>Instead, his brother Prince William, 35, and 69-year-old father Prince Charles, will take part in the shoot.

archive.is/OHXHL

The absolute state of British monarchy

Other urls found in this thread:

vimeo.com/71461172
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>"BREATHES IN"

Bump! Bongs trying to slide this.

He's gay. The Jews just set him up with this negress for PR.

What kind of hunt is it? Fox? Harry should sneak his balls out of Meghan’s purse and go.

First BLACKED.
Now, KEKED.

How absolutely humiliated must you be right now to be from your the Islamic State of England.

>ex-stripper
>serial divorcee gold digger
>part nigger
>animal rights activist
Harry, why do you have brain problems.
I'm a regular American man and I would have passed on this chick. You are fucking royalty.
This shit boggles my mind.

I am hearing she used to be a call girl before she made her breakthrough on TV (by sucking producer dick probably)

>Animal rights

Yeah, no. That's one step away from psycho. Go find a better woman.

You can find her type in literally every single strip club across america.
I have no idea what harry is thinking. He could have had any girl in the UK and yet he chose this American trash.

It's crazy. There are a million girls better looking than her and with far less baggage. A fucking divorcee? Didn't they used to demand virgins, or at least girls they could pretend were virgins?
I guess she was on some TV show. Maybe he's a fanboy.

Yeah the show is Suits and Harry prolly liked it. Desu it's a really good show, but not thanks to her, poor acting skills and quite the annoying character.

Pussy comes first, surprise surprise. You are what you eat for liberals

He is pretty much the spastic of the royal family, hes not even charles son anyway.

Hes fucking ginger look at him.

so do blowjobs become gay AS the girl swallows your dick jizz or does she transform into a big weiner like a wolfman scene from the 70's?

>tfw not very traditional

>abandoning a thousand years of traditions cuz some tranny looking half-black old hag let you put your dick in her

How horrible

Fucking hell, Cuck Island continues to reach new lows.

Shit he could have any girl anywhere really. He's a fucking Prince

It's mind bending. Pretty much any girl between 15 and 50, any normie girl, any slut, any actress, singer, your crush, your wife, your sister, anyone.

>checked for house glucksberg
Harry, what you doing

Fuck off. Don't you have enough shit going on in your own countries to talk about instead of chatting shit about mine?

delicious tears

His mother-in-law.

Truthfully? No I don't. I just had a nice family Christmas dinner, before that I was out with some friends for a coffee and a stroll to buy some stuff from the market, we saw only white people. We parked next to the market, cuz there was no merkel lego stopping us. There was no muslim screeching from a a mosque.

So yeah, I literally got nothing else to do.

Lmao was she really a stripper? This guy is pathetic

The Elves did this

That's cool and all but wanna know what I did? I had a kebab and fucked my qt submissive brown gf raw. Tomorrow I'll go down to one of the Muslim run shops and buy whatever I want because they're not closed on Christmas, unlike your stores.

You can't do any of these in your ethnostate, can you? Thought not.

>kebab
>brown gf
>muslim run shops

All of those sound fucking disgusting and I am not even memeing. I got some bile coming up. I want none of those, ever. EVER.

Oh and markets are open during Christmas, dunno what you were thinking.

What a pathetic wretch.

>cuck
used to mean
>raising children that are not your own (5000 BC to 2017 AD )
2017AD- now means
> universal derogatory verb \ adjective \ noun means everything and nothing. e.g. bill went to bed, therefore he is a cuck

Wrong.

>Bill went to bed, because his gf told him to do it or else, therefore he is a cuck

Fixed it for you, hope that helps.

actually a cuck is a pretty good metaphor to describe the recent trend of western guilt. Why are you even talking? You fucking started all of this.

Yeah welcome to like 2 years ago you stupid cunt.

HOW PROGRESSIVE

All Europeans are cuckolds, you cannot erase centuries of being subservient to inbred retards

Also, sorry to Britbongs..... I mean with the leaf's Trudeau it was funny but this.... this is just distasteful...

letting some stupid black nobody dictate how a member of a royal family acts is a pretty cuck move.

>mfw the royal family is going to get 56%'ed

Yep this is pretty embarrassing. We deserve the incoming heavy bants

I have a feeling the UK is going to be really fucking quiet about this meme.

Pheasant probably, or Grouse.

Like you'd have the chance ROFL. This board can be sad sometimes

Yea traditions are just that, tradition. Natural human behavior is to evolve once we are introduced to new information. Respecting animal life and not shooting for sport is a step forward, sorry that it took a foreigner to wake him up to that.

This marriage is DOA. Everyone knows it, and everyone also knows Harry is a retard.

Damn, marries a nigg mutt and doesn’t even carry on royal tradition.
KEK

Do you guys think she put a love spell on him?

why are gingers always such faggot losers

So how long until this cunt gets the Diana treatment?

Thank god her and her ilk will never make it to the throne.

Jesus fucking christ whats wrong with this ginger idiot. Dude you are a prince you don't need a women like this most men would just pass on her.

Well, no one but (((self-hating, divisionist "whites"))) was spreading it in the first place. The meme was only funny when someone with some actual talent and wit put effort into making a good picture, or when a burger set himself up for it by saying something stupid.
9 out of 10 times when it was used, some faggot was starting a new thread with it, or resorting to it when he lost an argument against a burger. Thus, another meme driven into early death

Haha good one mate, leddit is the other way around though.

The real reason is that she is a Jew and hates Christmas.

Almost got me, 5/10

Only thing I am not sure about is whether she is dreaming to be a princess or just a regular gold digger

Smug niglet face kills me top kek

Not now, but what if in 100 years there is no heir to the throne and this Alberto Barbosa looking motherfucker comes along and claims to be Harry's grand-grand-grandson and claims the throne?

King of the SoyBoys

>Not understanding he's getting revenge against his paternal family for treating his mum like shit and killing her.

Embarrassing Ginger cunt

I believe it is a psyop to divide and conquer Sup Forums, Probably Hillshills or Shariablue. US posters are by far the biggest contributors to Sup Forums and if you manage to drive a wedge between them and the rest of the posters you will cause chaos. That's why I haven't used or even saved even one of these images.

He knocked her up and she refused to get an abortion. Now look at the state of him.

A lesson to all you youngin's.

You really don't make it sound good at all. Its kind of pathetic how low your people have fallen

I cant wait for George to start the right wing death squads.

Someone give Harry a testosterone injection now

House Windsor are cucks mate look at the disintegration of your empire under them.

>animals rights activist

just wants to increase her chances of survival

Why do your noblety marries with 36 years old divorcee that will not be able to make any baby in two years?
Why didn't he choose a 20 years old virgin woman?

Side not: based Bulgaria
I worked with a guy straight from Bulgaria
Dumb as a stump and smelled terrible. But really nice. Loved the guy.
Must've been a cast off for yall

Good on you, honorary burger user.

This is true, do Bulgarians not use deodorant? Really nice people though

Underrated

He could have any woman in the world, and he goes for an ugly mutt.

>>animal rights activist
She said her and Prince Harry were roasting chicken when he proposed to her.

vimeo.com/71461172

Women here prefer musky and masculine men

>36
>30-fucking-6

WHY

Where did you get such a dirty face,
My darling dirty-faced child?
I got it from crawling along in the dirt
And biting two buttons off Jeremy's shirt.
I got it from chewing the roots of a rose
And digging for clams in the yard with my nose.
I got it from peeking into a dark cave
And painting myself like a Navajo brave.
I got it from playing with coal in the bin
And signing my name in cement with my chin.

>just wants to increase her chances of survival

Like there is any. The Queen will not let her spoil the bloodline so she will be gone after confirmed pergnancy.

>went to bed
>falling for the mattress Jew
Not even once

The Royal Family are an insult to Britain.
They are not leaders that care for the nation. They have allowed our armies to be squandered in pointless causes and bound the hands of the police so that they cannot keep the streets safe.

They have allowed countless foreign enemies to flood into the country and allowed traitors and enemies to set these people up as a privileged caste within british society. They use our schools to promote hatred against our nation and our race, blaming us for all the problems more privileged non-Whites face.
They hide behind gates and walls protected by armed police and soldiers while disarming the population and massively reducing their ability to defend themselves. They have allowed our voice to be taken away in the name of opposing "hate speech" yet they allow others to speak hatefully of the British and the White race.

The monarchy has failed us. The government stabs us in the back.
The British need a Nationalist Republic.

The Royal family is just a tourist attraction at this point, the Queen has no actual power

>the Queen has no actual power
Yet still goes to those secret sex parties and monthly essence transferal sessions.

Surely there's no reason to keep a tourist attraction alive if she can just die and make way for the heir.

>The Royal family is just a tourist attraction at this point, the Queen has no actual power

People say this. We are told this in school, but no, the monarch has massive amounts of power. The monarch is the "fount of legitimacy" and it's rooted in the divine right of kings.
The government and the military swear loyalty to the monarch and all bills and actions need to be approved by the monarch. The monarch is the one who appoints the the prime minister and the monarch can dissolve parliament.
The monarch can also bypass parliamentary discourse and decisions, through royal prerogative. The exact amount of powers are not specified but there's a lot of them. The monarch can declare war, make peace, recognise states or not recognise states when it suits them. They don't have to pay any tax and they are also immune to legal accountability.

The monarch, simply put, is our master. We are subjects, not citizens. Their authority comes from "divine right". If the monarch didn't want mass immigration, they could put a stop to it. If parliament tried to move against this, they would be violating their oath and the military and the police would be obligated to put the rebellion down.

The government doesn't even hide these facts, it's on the governments own website, it's just for whatever reason silly british people like to pretend that the monarchy doesn't have real power.
Maybe it's like their denial of life beginning at conception, because to acknowledge the truth would force them to make a stand for something or else look like hypocrites when they claim to be egalitarian, meritocratic and humanist.

Fuck the liberals. Fuck the monarchy.

Britain needs a republic.

how long until the king/queen of the UK is literally a black?

Fuck off, Cromwell.

Denounce this traitor.

>Be a military pilot and kill Arabs for Jews
>But I can't go shoot furry animals because my girlfriend doesen't let me
Fucking pansy

Ffs he can get a much younger, prettier and with less baggage woman

We have muzzies here.

I won't interact with a single one of them that isn't necessary or put a single fucking cent in their pocket.

All Africans and Muslims should be sterilized.
So should you.

well-stated poast by an ameribro

>Cromwell

You are a good man. I live in London but I refuse to go to any of these dirty paki establishments

I never use their off licenses or takeaways or general goods stores. I will go out of my way not to give brown people money. I also loved being mugged once by a fucking muslim cunt because he thought I was unarmed but I wasn't. I stuck him in his bumhole and ran off with his wallet lmao

lul

plz be true story

This