Cenk forced out by progressive group for being a rapey cuck

The Justice Democrats removed him.

LMAOOOOOOO

poor Cenk you are now a Nazi. Enjoy it you cuck

I don't want him redpilled. I want him to stay retarded and have him grovel.

is Cenk really /ourguy/?

There have been rumors about Cenk for YEARS about him exposing himself to women. Word is, he is 10 inches and soda can thick. Rumor has it that he could not fully penetrate Ana Kasparian his girth is so massive.

Sargoy made a video defending him Kek.

I used to do security at some of the events he would go to. He was always coked out of his mind and groping Ana Kasparian.

She's the Hillary to his Bill. Constantly burying the women he assaults.

#SheKnew

Degenerate, like all of them.

does your penis shrink when you eat too much soy

doubt it

She probably blows him when it comes time for a raise.

Liberals keep taking eachother out.
Pretty nice.

Maybe he can become President now.

OFFFFFFFFF COUUUUUUUUUUURSE

Trump Curse is an unstoppable force of nature by this point

He should team up wuth Sargon!! (: (: (:

What type of faggot waits for the 3rd date for a makeout session?

That should be on the first date or its done.

Whats the ppint of being liberal?

Its like a witch hint waiting for ots nect cictim. No matter the crime, or alleged crines.

It was obvious from the get go. You can look at him and see he's just one big slimeball.

The left eating itself

To feel "morally superior" with fresh, arbitrary morals.

>Uygur said he wrote the posts while he was still a conservative, before he underwent a political transformation into a liberal.
conservatives btfo!

Debunked you chitinous shill.

Turks killed over a million Armenians.

She has Stockholm syndrome.

You're thinking of Mike Matei soygoy

ALL middle easterns are shitskin including Armenians mainly due to the fact that they can never get over tribalistic events that occurred many years ago such as humans. Example Britain and Ireland, lol

Not really. It’s because they’re inbred.

Tribalism isn’t bad.

>Chunk Yogurt resigning

This is a pretty early Christmas.

They kicked him to the curb because he's proof that the left is full of shit and always has been.

They think that they have pacified Ireland. They think that they have purchased half of us and intimidated the other half. They think that they have foreseen everything, think that they have provided against everything; but the fools, the fools, the fools! — they have left us our Fenian dead, and while Ireland holds these graves, Ireland unfree shall never be at peace

What is it with leftist men and treating women like shit?

TURKED

Everyone stop raping please!!!

Hahahahahahabahaha ahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahaha *inhales* ahahahahahahahahahaha ahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahabahaha. Fucking nigger

Because all lefties are horrible people. All of their social theories are just projections of themselves, their disorders and worst thoughts into society

That's exactly what happened, don't pretend that the British military machine didn't bury your father's in dirt and wouldn't do it again.

So when does Chunk Yogurt get taken down for good?

>a taste of ones own medicine

"Of coooooourse I said those things back then!!! I was a republican and that makes it ok!!!"

He trashed Hillary during the election solely because she was a woman. Look at old TYT videos.

What's this from?