i.imgur.com/8VQRJJr
>DeZ/Bukamal Dec10
i.imgur.com/XU6rtMb
>NE Hama Dec8
imgur.com/a/5kQ4Q
>E Ghouta Dec4
imgur.com/a/qOvOs

Devs Dec23
>N Hama:SAA infiltration attempt stoped by FSA @Sakhr checkpoint. Jaysh al-Izaa rebels shell RU base in S Halfaya
>Homs gov:IS attacks SAA positions in Humaymah town
>DeZ:SAA reinforcements sent to Bukamal to defend against IS attacks
>N Homs:This week 130+ rebels surrendered to SAA
>Beit Jinn: SAA captured Khirbat Herakl area,Al-Menbeij and Halat
>idlib:Rebel infight over land & medicine between Faylak al-Sham &HTS in Kharbanush village
>Liwa Al Quds move to Hama gov for upcoming Idlib offensive
>Lebanese Army arrests several HTS members near Israeli border
>US will train Kurds, Arab fighters to prevent ‘resurgence of ISIS’
>Report:SDF destroys several TFSA command centers in N Sy in retaliation of TFSA attack on towns near Afrin
>SDF claims again that SAA is cooperating with IS in Euphrates valley
>SAA shells positions of foreign jihadists in Latakia
>RU: IS has over 10k troops in Afghanistan, more coming
>Iraqi forces, IS exchange artillery fire across Sy border
Yemen
>Houthis shell Saudi and Emirati troops with missile strikes, advance in W Yemen capturing Yakhtul area
>Saudi-backed forces advance on Sana,
Previous →

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U
youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi
youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs
youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
vimeo.com/18781528
youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q
rt.com/news/414107-putin-military-ai-hint/
youtu.be/9RgXL7byTF0
youtube.com/watch?v=lHPSN9tfmGA
pajhwok.com/en/2017/12/24/roadside-blast-helmand’s-marja-district-7-civilians-dead?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter
thelocal.fr/20161223/france-to-mobilize-tens-of-thousands-of-police-for-christmas-weekend
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/945004337356517376
youtube.com/watch?v=AYuswEr3bd0
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Pray for Israel. Fuck Christians.

And fuck the bastard Jesus too.

real version

damn that was very fast you goddamn kike.

MALTA WILL WIN!
BEST GF GUIDE US!
KINGS OF LIBYA SOON!

Jews will burn

Real Previous

disgusting

>red pill must watch videos

American senator tells the other side of the story: youtu.be/0FNtEWfay_8
>Ron Paul youtu.be/LULzvg1gA5U | youtu.be/fbEMlqrhlSg
Virginia senator on Aleppo: youtu.be/VfyDgDTu0Go
>UN Neutral report on "War Crimes" in Syria: youtu.be/Yc-RmAVK8Pg
Syria: Not a Revolution: youtu.be/8prwbWLa7f0
>Pipelines and Syria: youtu.be/L4vD6JpJAFI
SyrianGirlPartisan: youtu.be/OJZRvp6w4wc
>Syria ambassador in USA: youtu.be/U3LTTbOYVfU
Women under Bashar youtu.be/_S_zmlDuGKU
>The Face of American Regime Change: youtu.be/T634A6AWR9c
Assad visits monastery for Christmas: youtu.be/aG_SutViEmQ
>Soldier met family after 5 years: youtu.be/zHoeU9mZ1Xss
Canadian Journalist Expose The Lies of Syria: youtu.be/g1VNQGsiP8M

===
"Chemical attacks" in Khan Shiekoun on April 4 by MIT profesor
youtu.be/qOKOwgeFcG4
archive.is/U7MYi or www.washingtonsblog.com/2017/04/67182.html
>Assad: Chemical Attack Fabrication youtu.be/_pGAcv-cvA4

===
>THE TRUTH ABOUT White helmets:
youtu.be/8aAaReVn2I4
youtu.be/Es7oBV6b43Y
youtu.be/tseqwNIXhDQ
White helmets killing a child for UN youtu.be/9nj6fc69qjM
Staging CW attack videos youtu.be/8LnVHw96jFs

===
NGO’s and hybrid warfare: youtu.be/ro1byfe5vUM
===
WikiLeaks: Turkish oil minister links to Isis oil trade
- wikileaks.org/berats-box/article
Top aide to Hillary Clinton: :Al-Qaeda is on our side in Syria
- wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/emailid/23225
===
/sg visits Army 2017 - myalbum.com/album/seYvACY7CtIm
Aleppobro takes pix for /sg - drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B9sFK8tMo4H7LW56WWlpdDRIRnc
muh gas - pastebin.com/cDL3mv0w
===
Thread reminder to watch Threads.
vimeo.com/18781528

youtu.be/t98PD6KCg2Q

Today's updates from previous breads,

Beit Jinn
Quneitra
Idlib
Hama,
Ghouta
Hasrata
Yemen
Misc.
Video,
Merry Christmas and happy holidays to you all.

Merry Christmas everyone!

Ja Lhudi imgiddhem, ahjar tmur tinghalaq f'dik is-skuza ta rokna li tirreferi ghalihja bhala-pajjizek. Hlief deni u tigrib ma gibx lil-Ewropa!

thanks guys
i was scrambling to get those ready

Do you have a Negro slave?

>Putin hints AI may be key to Russia beating US in defense despite budget gap

“Russia must be among the leaders – and in some areas the absolute leader – in creating an army of the new generation, an army of a new technological paradigm. This is an issue of highest priority for ensuring our sovereignty, peace and safety of our citizens, a stable development of the country, pursuing an open and independent foreign policy that is based on the interests of our country,” he told the generals.

He compared Russia’s defense spending, which will be about $80 billion in 2018, or roughly 2.85 percent of expected GDP according to government estimates, to America’s $700+ billion funding, and said the obvious disparity can only be addressed if Russia uses brains to defend itself.

“We have to be smart. We will not rely solely on ‘military muscle,’ and we will not be drawn into an economically depleting, senseless arms race,” he said. “We don’t’ need an endless number of bases throughout the world and will not play world gendarme.”

>The term ‘technological paradigm’ is drawn from a theory that states that the way a society organizes itself is based on certain key technologies. According to the theory, the current fifth paradigm, which has come to life thanks to microelectronics and digital advances, is in the process of being replaced by a new paradigm, although which technologies would shape it is yet to be seen. Bioengineering, artificial intelligence, and nano-scale manufacturing techniques are among the candidates.

Considering Putin’s fondness for artificial intelligence, which, he previously said, will give a decisive edge to countries perfecting the technology, one can safely assume that AI would have a prominent role in the future of the Russian military, experts tell RT. In fact, some such algorithms are already used for military purposes.

CONT.

Ok bruh, after the third episode & 3234 anniversary special are ready i'll do the mccain

So muhreens will be out from syria or not?

For example, the new Russian military command center, which was inaugurated over three years ago, “already has many elements that could be called AI-related,” military expert Aleksey Leonkov said. Self-teaching algorithms are used to analyze and summarize the massive amount of data the center receives from multiple military and civilian sources, from base commander reports and satellite images to national statistics. This computer-assisted approach can dramatically boost logistics efficiency.

>“The logistic part of the operation in Syria was about providing and transporting a large number of cargos in an optimal way, economically speaking. The data streams detailing ammo use and movement of ships were processed by AI algorithms,” Leonkov said.

The issue of economy is often essential for the military. For example, drone swarms may become a problem not because they are difficult to shoot down, but because doing so with expensive surface-to-air missiles is not economically feasible, compared to shooting down multimillion-dollar warplanes.

“That is why defense producers are working on adequate responses to this threat, which would use cheap laser beams or microwaves. Military lasers are first of all meant to blind optic sensors of aircraft or guided missiles,” he said.

Another area well-suited for AI is automatic threat recognition. “It was tested first for simpler data like air and satellite images and is now being implemented for radar stations. Recognizing among thousands of objects those which pose a threat is the job that an AI is good at, given the correct criteria,” Application may come down to individual systems, he added. An air defense system may use AI to sort out targets and choose which to engage first, which can wait, and which are decoys.

>Leonkov said that the current level of technology would not for some time allow for fully computerized robotic systems.
rt.com/news/414107-putin-military-ai-hint/

kek

>A Russian comedy duo has apparently pranked US envoy to the UN Nikki Haley

A Russian comedy duo has apparently pranked US envoy to the UN Nikki Haley, who assured them the US is closely following the situation on the fictional island of Binomo and will “continue to remind” Russia “what their place is.”

>During the 22-minute conversation with their interlocutor, whose voice and tone strikingly resembled that of the UN envoy, the pranksters raised concerns over Russian interference in the political affairs of an imaginary South China Sea island – Binomo – which does not exist on the world map. Haley, however, seemed to be on top of things, claiming the US is watching the situation there very carefully.

>“Do you know Binomo?” the impersonator asked. “They have declared independence. They had elections, and we suppose Russians had its intervention.”

“Yes, of course they did, absolutely,” Haley confidently replied.

youtu.be/9RgXL7byTF0

Merry Christmas
and reminder that /ptg/ is a zionist thread

Np, The last one you posted were a day old though these updates are from today.

Imagine worshiping a self-hating leftist Mizrahi Jew.

thanks for the update guys.

fuck off CNN i am not falling for this.

SOON
youtube.com/watch?v=lHPSN9tfmGA

np my friend

Pakistanbro doing god's work!

No problem lad! thanx for baking

I appreciate the updates!

GUYS! ITS 87DIMENSIONAL CHESS!

np, Merry Christmas

merry Christmas.

see

Staying up late?

So, yes?

Roadside bomb blast kills 7 civilians in southern Afghanistan

Seven civilians were killed when a van hit a roadside bomb in the southern Helmand province. Omar Zwak, spokesman for the provincial capital, said 10 individuals were inside the van, but added the exact number of those killed cannot be immediately established. Police spokesman Abdul Salam Afghan confirmed the blast and casualties. No group has claimed credit for the blast, but it is known the Taliban has a strong presence in the area.

pajhwok.com/en/2017/12/24/roadside-blast-helmand’s-marja-district-7-civilians-dead?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

^ B U M P ^

no

France deploys nearly 100,000 security personnel for Christmas

The French government will deploy nearly 100,000 security personnel for Christmas as the extremist threat remains high, the French Interior Ministry said in a statement. “To ensure the security on December 24-25, 54,000 police officers, 36,000 gendarmes, and 7,000 soldiers of Operation Sentinel, a total of 97,000, will be mobilized throughout the country,” Interior Minister Gerard Collomb said. Operation Sentinel was launched by the French Army in the aftermath of the Charlie Hebdo attacks in January 2015 and the later Paris attacks.

thelocal.fr/20161223/france-to-mobilize-tens-of-thousands-of-police-for-christmas-weekend

>#Syria #Damascus Al Sheikh Mountain / Mount Hermon - Area - #SAA and Homeland Shield Forces take over Al Kharroub hill near Beit Jinn farm and new spots near Al Manbaj spring. The advance is ongoing until separating Beit Jinn farm from Mughr Al Mir then liberate them all entirely
twitter.com/IvanSidorenko1/status/945004337356517376

Just wishing my friends Merry Chirstmas
My bail in a few mins
also
Merry Christmas my Fellow lankan

>two Lankans
I don't think /sg/ can handle this.

Answer me please

WTF THERE'S TWO OF YOU

Merry Christmas lad!

lets just say a friend of a friend use some underpaid blackies to clean his yard from time to time.

LIBYA IS OURS,
YOU CAN'T STOP THIS!

How is this even possible?

he was there last thread as well lad

>tfw getting Ill

I have a party to attend tomorrow. I don't want to be stuck here.

they aint moving
no real news from Washington so for now they stay

Israel is Rightful Maltan clay

Fuck christmas. shit so depressing over here. You making plans for tomorrow?
yes but i am hardly browsing /sg/

>I don't want to be stuck here
You're here forever.

Good evening Amerikanski! Merry Christmas.

Not only you m8. Im supposed to play in a band on 12pm but i have a terrible headace

it's the other way around my infidel neighbor, don't force us to wake up our sleeper cells students.

>I don't want to be stuck here.

>Fuck christmas. shit so depressing over here.
>over here
Not from Colombo?
whats wrong lad, its so festive and colourful in the city

B A S E D

ikr

>500
A..user
do you have 500+ pics of a clay penguin

Looks like we will party here together greekbro! We are going to bake bread, shitpost, will be just great!

Jej.
Serious talk now,
most of the Elite during the Gaddafi era now reside in Sliema.

You don't?

Oh shit - I was just about to order from this place. That's crazy.

> Christmas
Heresy

I was just browsing this image

what do you think?

Tempted to get the Assad platter even tho it doesn't say wtf it is.

youtube.com/watch?v=AYuswEr3bd0

didn't know that i thought most of them are in egypt, i all i know about malta is where most guys go to "study english" but end partying with the locals all the time.

wanted to visit malta with a friend before the civil war happened but it's almost impossible to leave the country now.

>1729f5dff2118b4ef96c35c0841fcbc7

Faggot. That's not a lot of pingu photos. Get the hell out of here.

shawarma meal with 19$ holy shit that's a fucking ripoff.

the 'doc' you talked to was an impersonator
i never post ISIS stuff

Too bad user.
Is there any hope it will end soon?
Also just wanted to say, very respectable thing you did there, instead of being a coward and deciding to flee your country, you decided to stay.

Naah, i am from colombo, blue bloodied, but live in the outskirts of the city. Dont really want to get into the whole "Christmas festive on the Island." And then you have new years. Almost every place is closed down. i hate the holidays, with the exception of summer and v-day. Going to spend the day watching sopranos, prioritizing myself and probably go for a walk outside.

In the USA, depending on where you live, is a normal price. Where I used to live, a carne asada burrito could cost about $12.

I slowly move 2 missle cruisers towards your shores

Yea, it's a bit pricey but it's enough for 2 and it's good af.

Where i used to live, shawarma was less than dollar

>tfw I can order a Gyro with Fetuccini fries and a can of soda for 5 euros

It's such a good deal out here.

I quickly go to the European parliament and tell Germoney to Gibs monies and reperashuns for WW2.

Care to post proofs that it's really you?

You won't find shawarma here for that price. Surprise, shit costs more in America.

kiss my ass mark, and i hope you choke on a dick in your shitty party.

Busy with exams?

I love you too Pingustani.

>CaRe To PoSt PrOoFs ThAt iT'S ReAlLy YoU?
that enough? also ebin or american "i win even when i lose" burger

kek

>Is there any hope it will end soon?
don't think so the UN is despartly trying to prolong the stalemate to keep the country in its fucked status, but there is hope the LNA is stronger then ever they can easily steamroll some druggies aks in pickup trucks.
>Also just wanted to say, very respectable thing you did there, instead of being a coward and deciding to flee your country, you decided to stay.
libyans who flee usually are from the ghettos who have no hope for the future. i also like living here even though it's shit it's not that bad.

that's a tiny plate you get a lot more in here for 11 LYD.

nope
just /sg/ deteriorating so much that being bored is better than lurking
guess you won't be seeing me anytime soon

before the prices got multiplyed by 6 you can get a tasty huge shawarma for a 1.26 LYD (1$)

That'll run you about $12 here, at least from the place I go.

That plate doesn't show how much you actually get, it's probably a stock photo. Anyways, things tend to cost more here, doesn't surprise me at all, in fact I'm surprised you pay the equivalent of $8 there, figured it'd be cheaper.

awww
well its okay lad
i am off
dont stay up too late

>avatarfagging

>"i win even when i lose" burger
jej, who the fuck is he?
>just /sg/ deteriorating so much that being bored is better than lurking
Just wait until Idlib gets started for real. That'll clear up some of the cancer.