Trump: Let's Make America Great Again!

Trump: Let's Make America Great Again!

Also Trump: *gives billions of dollars to NASA to fly to some boring red rock instead of using that money to help the poor*

penis penis penis

Why BNHA? Like why is that the anime everyone uses for this dumb meme?

I'd rather give billions for space exploration to expand human knowledge than give gibs to some jobless nigger.

You don't "help the poor" by giving them other people's money. You help them by forcing them to get a fucking job.

Building a career is the only way out of poverty. The only thing welfare does is keep people poor.

2/10 bait

I assume Drumpf doesn't knows that space is not real and Earth is flat

>starving niggers
>space exploration
choose one

what the fuck?

Hi newbie. Next time you post a shill thread change the file name on the picture, it's a give away. Say hi to the folks at ShareBlue for me!

Expand human knowledge? HAHAHAHA we already have telescopes lol

Are guns free? Is healthcare supposed to be? No one said anything about paying out of someone else's pockets to prolong their lives. saged

Everyone has a right to live a long life. Shut up already.

0/10 bait
>same pic
>same arguement
>same 'meme'

remember to sage

that's Drumpf without his makeup...

>*gives billions of dollars to NASA to fly to some boring red rock instead of using that money to help the poor*

Stop acting like people have to be wolven to protect firearm rights. Guns preserve society as the dominion of the smart and precise by shifting the odds away from whoever merely has the strongest arm in the room.

No, people have a right to try. Even if their methods aren't what they're told they "must" be, even if they experiment in ways people say are "wrong". That is what you should be protecting, "an-cap".

Interesting use of the word "TO" in this posting.
One way of distinguishing the political left from the political right is in their use of the words "TO" and "FROM."

Conservatives want freedom "FROM." (Freedom from oppressive taxes, other people, ridiculous regulations and all sorts of First Amendment freedoms.)

Liberals want the freedom "TO." (Their assumption is that we have to make it possible for them to have the ability TO do something, and if they can't do/be something they want, then it is up to us to make it possible for them.)

This is classic political theory, which I fear they're not teaching in university/college anymore. Read:Isaiah Berlin.

go away europa shill....Let the man who knows how to do things right finish what he started....

ugh. sage.

We also don't believe in universal humanity.

You can send a man to Mars
or
You can give money to some fucking nigger and said nigger will buy himself some drugs.

Guns allow mall ninjas to play out their Rambo fantasies because their "anatomy" isn't big enough to let them join a real job with guns, like the military.

I'd rather the government spend money on giving people free healthcare than seeing gun-nuts take up being welfare queens as a second job

If only there was some way to not allow that to happen...like...you know....legalizing weed or regulating federal assistance....huh.....

Freedom means you are allowed to do something without interference.
Freedom does not mean things are free for you.

CONSTITUTIONAL REPUBLIC

Get the fuck out of my country you fucking retards.

Americans have the freedom to buy universal healthcare it's not handed to them just like guns aren't handed out.

Are you a Native American?

I have seen this thread 4 times shill, calm down.

After liberals trying to give MY money to worthless nogs all my life, I would rather have it go to literally ANYTHING else

We can talk about me paying for your healthcare after you've paid for my guns.

>ancap
Nice try shill

YOUR money? OK, don't pay taxes then, I'd love to see the IRS drag you to jail

same shit different day sage

Bump, just to get Trumpies butthurt and triggered. Snowflakes are melting!!

>Believe in the right to defend yourself.
>DON'T believe in the right of government to own you like a pet

g8 b8 m8

Youre a retard

US cant solve its current problems with more money throwing as theyre throwing it a fuckload more than everyone else while achieving worse results. The problems are somewhere else, not in funding

But since USAs political system is bipartisan shithole, those problems wont be solved. Neither parties can come up with an solution to every problem and both parties actively dismantle previous solutions even if they worked

America is a third world nation with cash. More cash wont fix the place

This. Poor people are poor for a reason.

>Ukrainian hiding his flag with equally obvious memeflag

Just another 25 minutes on Sup Forums

Doing God's work there yankladm8.

You don't need to be a Ukrainian to be able to tell how destructive Trump is.

Also, "an-cap", Trumpty Dumpty should be your enemy; he is a big government shill

her butthole isn't showing tho, someone post her butthole pls

Who's being denied healthcare?

>NOBODY
>FUCKING
>CARES
>ABOUT
>THE
>POOR

FUCK OFF, POORFAGS. GET YOUR SHIT TOGETHER INSTEAD OF LEECHING OFF OF SOCIETY, HOLY FUCK. SURVIVAL OF THE FITTEST.

Western civilization coddles the weak too much.

w-whose this character? Asking for a mate.

Mina Ashido

ahh much better, thank you

Talk about "Christian values".

I hope you burn in Hell

Slide thread

I'm not a Christian you fag. I'm a nihilistic right winger who believes if you are not a productive member of society you should not be a part of said society.

>Sample_01_anime_alien_gir(...).png

And what have nihilists ever done for society, other than to wave their nihilism out around in public, compensating for a small penis, yelling out loud "LOOK AT ME, LIFE DOESNT MATTER"

Right-wing AND nihilistic. Double loser

A fetus is not a person. Reminder that the right-wing cannot into science. Same group of loons that think the Earth is flat, vaccines cause autism and that evolution is not real

They read my mind and knew it was the one thing that could get under my skin.

God I hate this god damn meme. Yes I believe the second amendment is necessary.

And fuck you doctors are citizens and people should not have a right to their labor.

Ok. I believe in both. Now you pay for all my guns.

>entitlements and rights are the same thing
no

So I guess you have no right to the labor of police anymore. When a Neo-Nazi or some angry right-winger attacks you, tell them that you won't call the police because you don't think you have the rights to their labor.

Everyone is entitled to a healthy life

Guns Aren't Free
Neither is Healthcare

That fucking pic...
>privately owned guns
>public healthcare
There's your fucking answer.
>Trump gives money to space travel
>instead of helping the poor
Bitch, he's building a fucking place to send them to. He's giving them all the help they could ever want. Or need.

You think that the poor can really survive in space? On a scale from Libertarian to Trump Supporter, with Libertarian being the lowest, how stupid are you?

>federal science money made america #1 in the past

now morons want to make sure we are never number 1 again by cutting all federal science money.

I love how retarded you monkeys are on this site.

Federally-funded science back then was useful.

Now it isn't. What makes us great are immigrants, watching out for our most vulnerable, and our democratic system (even if the Republican Party doesn't deserve to be legal)

>anacap flag

>freedom
>to

What's your alternative to Civic Nationalism? Fascism? Fuck off

>you can study minerals and atmosphere composition through a telescope
ancaps begone

Literally what are satellites

From a scale of Libertarian to Trump Supporter, with Libertarian being the lowest, how dumb and ignorant are you?

Are you retarded? Police are there to enforce the laws. If I could call the police and ask them to be my personal security then you would have a point, but that is not what you are saying so you dont.

The more I see this meme the more I hate it.

Universal healthcare is the contrary of freedom because it is obligatory and you cannot chose which healthcare you pay for ! The american healthcare system gives citizen more freedom than our commie failures.

I wish NASA could develop an engine similar to an Ion drive, but instead of shooting out a constant stream of particles to propel the ship forward, it shoots out trash threads like this into space.

underbudget and ahead of schedule

The poor obviously cannot survive space.

That's the fucking point

>implying welfare is a valid method of making america great
have you seen black communities?

But you just said we have no rights to another persons labor! What gives?!

Yeah, low employment opportunities lead to crime, and justified fear of the police means they are reluctant to call the police

In any civilized nation, people have the right to pay taxes, therefore paying for universal healthcare shouldnt matter. If you dont want to pay taxes, go to Somalia

>the poor
You think "the poor" in the Government's standards are people who work and are down on their luck? The government only helps if you are destitute. How dare you make 40k in a costal city, all benefit programs slashed for you.

Retard
The Nazi gets the joke. Why is it that the Nazis always get the jokes?

Because their entire ideology is a joke, mixed with impotent rage. What if I was just kidding on not understanding the joke? Idiot

He's helping the poor through job creation. I think the term you were looking for was lazy

theres more evidence to suggest low intelligence causes crime. black communities on average have low iq and they commit more crime. same with hispanics. the smartest demographic in america, commits the least crime. look at prison population stats, asians make up 1.5% of all inmates while blacks constitute 38%.

Alt Right

>some boring red rock instead of using that money to help the poor
You spelled niggers wrong. I have no problem investing in research

Dont you people ever get fucking bored?

Lmao the poor should have worked harder
Also Asui is best waifu

>With libertarian being the lowest
So lowest meaning lowest intelligence?

Gee I'd say about a 7

>Dont you people ever get fucking bored?
Not when I'm drunk as fuck on Christmas eve