White Genocide?

Are white people really discriminated against in the US, or is it just an overreaction?

Other urls found in this thread:

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It's irrelevant.
What matters is that white people are being replaced. America went from something like 90% white to less than 56% white in something like 50 years.
I don't see why anyone would give a single fuck about some vague concept of ''discrimination'' when white people are getting their country stolen from them, just completely replaced and told to shut up about it.

Just because white women don't want to sleep with white men anymore doesn't mean there's white genocide.

We are becoming a minority in our own land. That's gencide

that's due to decades of left wing propaganda

samefag

This.

In a way, we fell on our own sword by promoting liberalism (it was okay in a 98% white society), but now Jews and shitskins have taken advantage of that system; and the rise of Marxism made it even worse because it demanded that "minorities" get special welfare and privileges.

Cope.
Women will always want Chads, there is no propaganda necessary here, it's biology.
Fortunately for you most of the are white though.

The kike media spreads flaming shit like slavery, GNATZEES, race bait to make low IQ non-whites chimp out

>"It's the Jews fault white women are CHOOSING to fuck black and brown men instead me!"

Just because niggers are dumb af doesnt mean they are oppressed

Where's the white people with black hair like Italians and Spaniards?

samefag

Idk but I want it for christmas

>oh look it's this straw man again
I'm fucking a White woman right now, I still can't outbreed Jose and his 10 cousins fucking eachother

Theres going to be a white genocide since blacks are kept uneducated and poor which means they have high birth numbers

Why do western governments refuse to accept white South Africans as refugees despite them being demonstrably violently persecuted on the basis of their race? Why are millions of Arabs, Africans and South Asians admitted every year under refugee programs from stable countries, the overwhelming majority of which come to the west to live on welfare (taking taxes from white families) and commit crimes (destroying white communities)? Why was this called "cultural genocide" when China did it to Tibet, but diversity when it's done to white countries?

> A white family from South Africa has had their refugee claim for asylum in Canada rejected, having been accused of submitting “white-supremacist hate literature” to bolster their claims of violence by the black majority in their homeland.

nationalpost.com/news/canada/white-south-african-familys-refugee-bid-rejected-allegedly-boosted-case-with-white-supremacist-information

>when you have to make up fake arguments in order to have a chance of winning
The absolute STATE of the race-deniers

What the fuck is your problem?

My problem is people pretending to be different people responding to themselves
It's annoying enough when you /leftypol/ shills are greentexting strawmen, it's even more annoying when you're pretending to be the strawmen

I wouldn't go so far as to say it's because of Jewish propaganda. I don't think you can dismiss the effect of decades of television representing white dads as bumbling idiots and the last two decades of the "cool rapper" persona being pushed. PJW did a video a while back where he talked about how people don't naturally like pop and rap but due to repetition of exposure they grow accustomed to it. Also it's not just butthurt whiteys calling out Jews for their involvement in the rap industry. Pic related. Straight out of Compton called out a greedy Jewish exec too.

Those girls want Chads though, not average whites.

They get beat to death on the street just for being white. Ive seen world war 2 vets who fought nazis get bike locked in the head and killed by some antifuck and women walking with their 7 year old daughters get jumped by antifa and nigggers; i year old girl gets 2 broken finger and mother gets put in a coma because they wanted to go get icecream that day. When i got off patrol id push those little skinny antifa faggots into oncomming traffic and watch them bounce around like joe black for shit like that. It doesnt bring that mom out of a coma or that vet back to life but it makes ME feel better.

This kills the Jew.

>implying gingers are human

As they should, eugenics is how we evolve. Don't be an 'average White', be an übermensch.

If we lived in a truly eugenic society where traits like physical prowess and intelligence were still selected for, I would have no problem raising another man's child. Would 100% cuck out to make the world a better place.