Recently made point that none-white countries are pretty much a mess...

Recently made point that none-white countries are pretty much a mess. My father argued that China was proof Asian run countries aren't a mess because not over-run with refugees. Thoughts Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=HbgaI4zBQIA
geopoliticalfutures.com/china-reforms-create-new-winners-losers/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

China is a post-communist mess because of the native population
Immigrants need not apply

But China is a mess though, should have said Taiwan or Singapore.

Show him videos of chinese elevators.

I pointed out the videos of natives literally giving birth in the streets and being swallowed whole by escalators. Arguments ensued about having a military that's too useless to cull emus, the legalization of fag marriage, and the pure cucked state of Europe and Canada showing white countries are pretty much just as shit these days.

The chinese ARE the refugees. Tibet, zhuang nation, taiwan, inner mongolia, etc etc etc.

they rabbit-breed an area then they call it "always been chinese" and they will do it to canada and australia too.

If I were going for a non-white country that's not a complete screw-up, Chile comes to mind. Catch is he seems to think relevance on a global scale trumps quality of life etc.

please do the world a favor and hack your stupid father to death with a single knife and make sure to do it slowly so he's in constant pain until he finally succumbs to his wounds

I was hoping to drive the point home with more arguments on why china was a mess that I might have missed.

If china wasn’t a fucking mess why the fuck is your family in Australia?

My folks are the same, they see the motherland with rose tinted glasses and ignore all the stupid shit they had to deal with before escaping to the west.

We need to return to Confucius and Tao teaching and our Han traditions and get rid of the CCP Jews. The CCP is going to turn China into a cultural wasteland.

I'm white. It makes even less sense. It's literally "well they'd beat Australia in a war so they aren't a mess"

70% of China is impoverished

Tell your father that I said he's a dumbass. Ty.

China is a nigger-tier shithole for the most part, and only the developed parts are ever shown in media. Also, chinks get more savage and niggerlike the further west you go, and the people (if you can call them that) I saw in ningxia in west china had skull shapes resembling those of niggers and gorillas. I'm chinese myself, and I can safely say most chinese don't want to live in their own shithole, which is why so many move to the west.

If you want an example of a decent chink run country, use Taiwan or Singapore. Mainland China is a fucking mess.

>China was proof Asian run countries aren't a mess
Your dad might be clinically retarded.

I think he's getting alzheimers or something. He's gotten weird. Like forgetting conversations weird.

youtube.com/watch?v=HbgaI4zBQIA

the ABSOLUTE STATE of china

Why do people post this same video over and over again?

In Finland we have a saying
>In Russia nothing works
>but everything works out
This can be applied to Chine too with Party approved modifications

I mean, if you magically take away white countries, the only good ones left would be Asian.

Why would you insult yourself by comparing your own race to gorillas. Either you are some sad incel who hates himself, or you are not Chinese.

China is a mess

geopoliticalfutures.com/china-reforms-create-new-winners-losers/

Their only hope that Xi can use force to keep the country together as they reform their economy while hoping at the same time the bubble doesn't burst. That's why they are so keen to negotiate with Donald Trump

Literally the thread above: