Abortion Discussion Thread

>Abortion Discussion Thread Pro Life
VS
> Pro Choice

Share your opinion with arguments and examples.

I think abortion is acceptable because taxation. If I have to pay for the child, even 0.000000001% of my income, I want to be sure that it won't be another fucking waste of space like the 2 billion retarded/obese/deformed people we already keep alive for no reason

Pro life for whites pro choice for blacks

So you want more low IQ white trash?

visit a poor white country and see how you are treated compared to a rich black country.

I am okay with it, would be detrimental to just start killing every white person with an IQ under 115 or w/e arbitrary number you pick

/thread

If women want to kill their unborn babies then why should I care? Chances are my taxes would have had to go to taking care of it, and it's not my eternal soul on the line when they have to stand before God and explain why they snuffed the life out of an innocent being growing inside them.

Because you have a civic duty to your country and fellow citizens.

Would you say "why should I care if someone wants to kill another person" when arguing if murder should be legal?

No. Does that make me a hypocrite? Yes. Do I care? Not really. Plus, as long as women have suffrage they'll continue to demand the right to kill their unborn children and any movement to outlaw abortion will fail, so why should I stress myself over it? It's selfish of my, and I'll admit it.

>rich black country
HAH

>No. Does that make me a hypocrite? Yes. Do I care? Not really.

Sounds like you have quite the jewish spirit.

>so why should I stress myself over it?
It causes me no stress at all to think it should be illegal

Pro choise, because:
>Your child might have some sort of degeneracy, which you can predict pretty early nowadays
>Impregnated by rape (hello, Sweden)
>What if you just don`t have resources to afford the baby? Would it be better for it to live in the orphanage or in extreme poverty? (no)

Abortion should be legal, but if you are marrying a woman you should have the legal right to know about her past abortions (if any) and sexual partners (if any)

Baby murder should be legal up until they're about a year old. Newborns are basically rats.

>Your child might have some sort of degeneracy, which you can predict pretty early nowadays

Why not just wait and see if it is degenerate and kill it after?

>Impregnated by rape (hello, Sweden)
base it on race

>>What if you just don`t have resources to afford the baby? Would it be better for it to live in the orphanage or in extreme poverty? (no)

Let the kid make the choice if he wants to kill himself then

what about some degenerate teenager? does he have the right to live?

sure, abandoning children should be legal though.

No

at least its consistent. I would say better to let the person be born first and see how they turn out if they are white. And at the same time kill everyone with a criminal record

Pro choice because people dumb enough to not understand contraception shouldn’t be having kids

what about if the kid is 15, should those same parents be allowed to kill it?

Is that the star child they are aborting?