You can't fight progress Sup Forums :^)

You can't fight progress Sup Forums :^)

You can't fight implications this strong

My future child will only know about Dildo Menorah, which is used by Jewish rabbis to sodomize their children's assholes. If they see a lit one we'll say "Those rabbis are into some really kinky shit."

I don't really mind black Santa. Its been going on long enough that I don't mind. Black Santa is basically an Uncle Tom in Santa form. If a black man gets old enough to have white hair, he's an uncle Tom- he's doing something right with his life.

I didn't have any kids because the world ended in 2012 and you people are pulling souls out of hell for your own amusement.

Just the Left doing what the Left does... rewriting history for their own political purposes.

Progress is a spook, a meaningless and non-existent concept
Only fools with no knowledge of history waste their time on such nonsense

>A fictional character is gay
It isn't Santa-mas, nobody should give a fuck.

Except for maybe Norwegians or whatever.

They think this shit is just a game.

Their kids will grow up and see how big of fucking liars they are and distrust them on every turn, creating a classic rebellious kid.

>a black man gets old enough to have white hair, he's an uncle Tom- he's doing something right with his life
You've never been to the hood. OG's gonna OG.

a dark santa impersonator, sucking santa's north pole until he beard gets sprayed white, then sneaking INTO YOUR HOME AT NIGHT...
liberals have fucking lost their shit. Doing this to kids is a crime. I am going to murder the author of this book with a fireplace poker and wedge the body up the chimney. look for me on the news.

The level of self-absorption in this

>Kibblesmith

Yeah, because Santa is a historical individual and not a fictional character

All you have to do is stop giving people access to top secret technology so willy nilly, you big stupid.

Goddamnit Korea

implying there ever were gassings

Why do all of these losers look like diseased, beard growing, hipster glasses wearing, scrawny faggots? It can't just be the soy

Why the fuck is it always some balding 30yo.

Historical myth.

I'm sure this is someones sick fetish somewhere

Don’t forget balding.

ofc.

the eternal bugman strikes again

I love how the stereotypes are always 100% true.

Don't you?

THIS

I like you so much

I disagree.

this just popped in my goybook feed

my man

That is the CRINGIEST shit I've seen in years

Yeah, but we can resist it.

Also that made me cringe really hard.

Wait. so Santa isn't real?

Based