I cannot believe Serval is dead!

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#!P1YT3LKZ!da1_KgsaDGmgPmR8xQfuaGQ_PKstEGGrB8nUyITBFwU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Post Kashikoi.

>Serval is fucking dead
I can't believe it.

SERVAL-CHANNN

I can't believe those retarded Friends never realized they were wearing clothes and that they could take them off.

The OTP

If nobody told you your clothes were clothes, would you think you could take them off?

Any marginally intelligent creature would experiment with something loose fitting. Fuck it would eventually tear and get worn down anyways. You would pick at it.

>Episode 11: Harbor. Arai and Fennec finally catch up with Kaban and Serval.

>Episode 12: Japari Park. Kaban finally reaches the ocean and finds a large object in her bag she doesn't remember being there before.

Oh shit

>clothes can come off?

Bag-chan is actually the devil, she just brought temptation to the Friends' pure garden Eden. Lewd temptation.

Which one of you did this?!

I wonder if Serval was disappointed to discover she didn't actually have claws.

She does, though.

Now I'm imagining a situation where she tries to scratch something without her gloves and breaking all her real nails in sheer horror and blood.

I can't believe Serval's nails are fucking dead

>Episode 12
>Japari Park.

Why did this show suddenly get a gigantic influx of fanart? Did it start trending on jp twitter or some shit?

It became AOTS in Japan and all popular shows get that treatment.

Strange since it seemed largely ignored in the beginning.

Smart owls with big hooters are the best

Well it's based on a flopped game, that wasn't really surprising.

But learning to take your clothes off is the opposite of Genesis. And I don't think they were listening when she told them nudity was lewd.

>velociraptor Kemono Friend when?

ISWYGDDT

>Well it's based on a flopped game
It's not.

Is it safe to retreat here from the shitstorm in the other thread?

>Source: my ass

Other thread?

Just started this right now because of the hype. Honest question though, when does it become good? So far it just feels like a kids show with terrible CG animation.

At episode 1.

>The original smartphone app by Nexon originally launched in Japan in March 2015, running until its service was shut down on December 14, 2016, one month prior to the anime's premiere

Other thread is full idol arguing

Everyone had the same reaction to the first episode.

But then the TANOSHII begins to set in before you meet the 3 episode rule.

I don't see it in the catalog. Linky?

Thanks for letting me know, I will endure until then.

This is all misinformation. It was a multimedia project since the beginning.

>Weird, my fur is feeling kinda lose.
>Wah! It seems like it almost came off! I should probably stop messing with it.

Don't bother, they started arguing about idols hours ago and it's still going. Found this one by mistake looking for the next drawthread.

At least they're arguing about the show and not about posting standards or something.

LMAO

This. Can thank CR for that. Jumping on a speeding bandwagon without checking where it's been through or where it's going, it was bound to happen.

their clothing is super protective

>about the show

They're really not.

Is this an anti-cerulean suit?

わからん

Can Friends love Friends?

Only if it's Margay

Why do racoons do that?

we're anons who aren't very mature.

While not strictly true that the anime is "based" on it, I doubt the producers planned to shut down the game a month before the anime premiered. The game is the core where the money is made. The other parts of the project are either secondary sources of income that mostly pay for themselves or in the case of the anime a money sink that is supposed to promote a game which no longer exists.

Trolls are evolving to be more subtle. Still the same shitposts.

This has been wildly popular for 6 weeks. Unless you haven't been reading Sup Forums until yesterday. In which case lurk moar kys etc etc

Oh sorry, this is a Friends thread. No bully. Wai! It's a friend who's been living in a hole in the ground all winter. Su~goi!

I hope we see Giant Penguin in the anime, she's cute

>It's a friend who's been living in a hole in the ground all winter.
There's literally nothing wrong with Friends that hibernate.

>Kaban finds a large object in her bag she doesn't remember being there before.
WHAT'S IN THE BAG

They miss out on tanoshii snowball fights

>Hey guys, how should we outdo the fail that was Retarded Dragon Girls?
>I know! Shut the game down before the anime even starts!
>Genius!

>Arai-san...

But they might get stuck out in the cold and I CAN'T BELIEVE SERVAL IS FUCKING DEAD.

Why are they making Christmas merch when it's March?

SERVAL-CHAN, NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

I just started this show, but the park where they are in I'd basically inside a giant virtual reality archive that serves to conserve everything about the world even after the heat death and the ceruleans are viruses that want to take it down, while Kaban Eri is one of the people who try to save it from the viruses but she doesn't remember who is she?
This is quite wild for a kids show, to be honest.,

What the fuck are you talking about?

It isn't just not "strictly true" its provably entirely false. I won't debate the business model though because that seems likely to be the case although they will have found plenty of profit from the relatively cheap anime at this point games will likely always make far more if they get really popular.

ank pixiv tool is pretty good for saving twitter images.

Did I get it wrong? Which part?

Everything

It's hard to tell because you made no sense. And I've no idea why you're going on about virtual reality.

It was initially believed that raccoon washed their food because they lack saliva gland. This hypothesis was proven to be incorrect. There is still an ongoing debate in the scientific community to explain the raccoon's unusual behavior. One current theory is that raccoons have hard paws with many tactile nerves. These nerves are better at gathering information when the paws are wet or when they are handling wet things. Therefore raccoon would be rubbing wet paws on what it believes to be food in order to correctly assess that it is edible. There is certain doubt whether wild raccoons also have this washing behavior. Many believe only captive raccoons show this fixed action pattern.

Fuck. You guys are certainly friends who can't have fun.

I can get understand his interpretation, there is nothing actually in the show to support it though.

But we love tanoshii

So there strange monsters around your place that explode into cgi cubes often?

>Kaban Eri
wrong show

I can't have fun when I can't even tell what you're trying to say.

>Kaban is a Kabane

KISAMA

The fact that a work of fiction doesn't correlate to reality is not indication of it being set in a virtual reality.

I'm sorry, I tend to put too many jokes into one post and most of the users can't process them.

Wow. A Friend on this high of a level? I wonder who we'll meet next!

I could add ass to the word hole in a sentence for no reason at all and that wouldn't make it a joke.

How does this work with Twitter, I don't get it.

Interesting

KISAMAAAAA

Post TADAIMA.

You are just a bit illiterate.

I'm on episode 4 friends, and the lore is 2deep to handle.
What are the official Sup Forums theories on this tanoshii post-apocalyptic adventure?

wakaran

It's like when people say "humans are descended from apes" is wrong because modern day apes are not the progenitors of humans. There was however a common ancestor that was neither ape nor human but we call it an "ape" anyway.

I explained it above but everyone is hostile towards me.

the ceruleans were a plague sent to punish the humans for their affronts against god and his creation

upon seeing what he had done, god was filled with regret and remade the beasts of the earth in his image

bag-chan is like jesus in that she is god while also being the son of god, which is why she resembles god's original creations

Who is "???????"?

game serval

Sup Forums sings Kemono Friends OP full version. Drink lots of tea and remember to たーのしー.

Submissions go to [email protected]
Tentative deadline is March 28, the airdate of the last episode.

MP3 with lyrics
mega.nz/#!P1YT3LKZ!da1_KgsaDGmgPmR8xQfuaGQ_PKstEGGrB8nUyITBFwU