Post yours

Other urls found in this thread:

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/
nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/jew-owned-dna-testing-companies-fake-results-to-mess-with-white-racists/
youtube.com/watch?v=ptSZnTtGCQA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

no

Who cares? Jerk yourself off later.

FBI thread

Daily reminder that 23&me is owned by a jew who happens to be the sister of another jew who works for Youtube (aka Google)

they admitted that they fake their dna results, so stop wasting your time and money on this trash

they have no idea who i am so they have no reason to tamper with results.

who admitted it? that was a completely different company that tests like 300 SNP's, compared several million for real companies. as well ancestrybydna doesn't even have a category for native american or south asian

mine is gunna be finished soon

>The first version of the test used 71 markers—today we test 144 markers to obtain a much higher confidence level while keeping costs to a minimum

Noone admited anything like this you stupid cunt.

epic

squawker.org/culture-wars/dna-testing-companies-like-23andme-admit-adding-fake-african-ancestry-to-white-profiles-in-order-to-screw-with-racists/

100% on point my dude

nigger

daily reminder 23andme is owned by the juden.
They purposefully put in african/third-world genes into your genes just out of spite
You willingly give away your dna to literally who's that are already planning to work with Google and other shady companies that use this info

nigger

>like 23andme

The company was ancestrybydna, this white supremacist guy went on a black talk show and did a dna test. it said he was 30% black or something

.1% Ashkenazi? why youre basically a nigger

nationalvanguard.org/2017/12/jew-owned-dna-testing-companies-fake-results-to-mess-with-white-racists/

>squawker

Russia Today is more trustworthy than this shithole for sourceless graphomania.

>Muh anomynouse insider told me its all false XDDD

youtube.com/watch?v=ptSZnTtGCQA

literally a scam test they used ancestrybydna he later retested with 23andme

I am Algerian and Both of my parents are Algerian.

and by the way my political ideology is Islamic Fascism.

I am new to Sup Forums

are you basque???

that is sad, FUCKING JEWS

You'll fit right in, friend.

No, Andalusian I look like this expect black hair

ok thanks

fit into what?

I consider myself a berber (native north African)

I'm Puerto Rican.
>inb4 nigger
I know.