Lewd elf

Lewd elf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ItZ-YjS8Kfc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

How can anyone not like her?

it's pretty easy actually

10/10 looks. The haters would be slobbering all over her if she was real.

There are other 10/10 that have a personality that at least go beyond general niceness

She's an insecure kid. Break her right and she'll be your slave. Rem can't top that.

Lies

>implying the half-elf wouldn't go full yandere and go on a killing spree after getting cucked by the blueberry.

Gets more epic the more often I see it.

she's so cute
fuck mang

But the blueberry is fine being a mistress

Stop making thread about this garbage, fucking cocksucker.

STOP IT

ERU ERUFU

She's such a slut

>valvrave ended 3 years ago
Fucking hell.

Was it that long already?

Yes.

Delete your Marcille folder and then delete yourself.

Would use in my plans and discard

The way she is presented makes her feel more like a side character than a heroine.
She has hardly no personality.
Not enough background on her character.
There are more reasons.

Rem is more of a heroine and is best girl.

A slave is boring

Rem will make you happy without being a shallow yes-man

Delet

I'd lewd the flying fuck out of that elf. Too bad she isn't marriage material.

>not enough background on her character
anime only fags

Instead she' be a rapist

youtube.com/watch?v=ItZ-YjS8Kfc
Lewd elf.

>Her being fine as a mistress
>Ever

If Ram's horn didn't get cut off she would have went full Cain and Able. I doubt she'll settle for mistress especially now knowing just how much the man loves her.

The extreme guilt from Ram's incident that gripped her for a decade makes her unable to be selfish if this means damagin others on any measure for her desires; she doesn't like being a mistress/concubine/second wife but is a compromise she's willing to tolerate to have subaru without antagonizing Emilia

Lewd elf

>That look

Thanks user, I needed this.

>yfw Rem cucks Emilia

>yfw Emilia cucks Rem
Fixed.

Slaves for relationships would get boring guy. They just do as they are told.

This is an accurately false statement

What's the deal with half-elves? Why not full-elves?

Delete this

The fact that the writer expects us to buy that Barusu is in love with her is one of my least favourite things about the series. It just doesn't feel like there is anything there at all. She's just a cardboard cutout princess for Barusu to save or a reward for him to strive for. I liked Re Zero but I really hope s2 improves her, because right now it's a pretty weak link.

At least it seems that subaru being this shallow is intentional, as in the story arcs following the anime he gets criticized by other characters for how he deals with the relationship

Plus there isn't much focus on Emilia in herself, more Subaru's feelings toward her. She feels that way because that's the illusion being projected and will need to be dispelled to come to love or at least care for her and not his fantasies.

Well she is written to be the "idealized girl". Which was supposed to be Subaru's wet dream come true.

Which is probably why Subaru is much more deeply affectionate to Rem when compared to Emilia.

"You better put that skirt down before you get hurt, you lil' thottie."

Sauce pls

Better witch

>muh Rem's feelings for Subaru are mutual: THE ARGUEMENT

Everytime. I really hope Tappei stalls on her ever waking up.

>Emiliafags starting to panic

I'd eat her

I'm not even Emiliafag, you dingus.

Seriously, you guys are annoying. Never has there been a fanbase more annoying than remfags.

Get this homewrecking NTRing whore outta here

There is nothing more annoying than anti-xfags scrolling around to express their butthurt about something.

No, and that includes you.

There won't be S2.

Rem has no personality beyond lusting after Subaru's dick and cucking herself

Delete this about my literal wife.

Why's SHE the homewrecker? It's Subaru's fault for being such a fuckboy. Emilia doesn't even understand/return his level of affection for like 90% of the anime.

It's always easy to spot who actually didn't watch/read the story

There will be

No. They skipped everything that would have hinted S2.

>Now I'll pretend to be super partes in an attempt to shift the blame on remfags

But it doesn't work because you are the one who got in a fit because someone pointed out that Rem being cucked is a wrong statement