Okay white people this past year has been a funny prank but it's starting to get out of hand

businessinsider.com/white-people-believe-they-are-under-attack-2017-12

Other urls found in this thread:

metro.co.uk/2017/10/25/dear-white-people-youre-never-discriminated-against-so-shut-up-7026332/
archive.is/091l2
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=qM2g0yFFlFs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

The UN is going to be sent in to put you Nazis down.

I have never seen or met a real Nazi. Also, the UN isn't going to do shit.

>They also might respond by trying to minimize opportunities for other racial groups. For example, when white people think they’re being discriminated against, my collaborators and I found they’re less inclined to support affirmative action policies. They say they’re also more willing to support policies that help white people, like efforts to address discrimination against whites.

Amazing, these scientists figured out those who don't like anti-white discrimination are against racially based quotas like affirmative action.

The only people who have power in the UN are white people. What happens if the people who work for the UN start becoming aware of your kike lies?

Odd article to come from "Business" Insider.

Good goys, go for the clickbait

I wonder if this has anything to do with it.

>I have never seen or met a real Nazi.

That's why you racist won't do shit, because you're too weak and cowardly to be real Nazis, at least they put up a fight. The UN is going to put boots and the ground and you'll fold like a cheap camera Cletus.

The UN is going to sent into its own slaughter

this is the power of university education
rural and suburban retards btfo

They are being discriminated against in the work place, movies and colleges. It's always white males did this or white people are so evil. I see it all the time where I live in San Francisco

remember the UN officers from the netherlands is Srebrenica? look it up

Soon

>A mutt thinks he speaks for the pussy whipped collective of irrelevant countries that is the UN

>55%

Why not 56%?

This is how it starts.

affirmative is literally anti-white (and asian) discrimination, though.

If only they knew the truth that the plan is to genocide them.

You haven't seen anything yet, nigger.

Anti-white hate is somewhat accepted (and sometimes even propagated) by the establishment.

This. America is like Sabagebu, except real guns and not airsoft.

pic related

>article is 3k words of anti white bullshit
>lacks a comments section

Really convinced now that we're just making up.

affirmative action and diversity quotas literally do tho

this is a win of sorts, right?

The UN troops are people of color from around the world, if you're against them restoring order to America then you're racist Nazis. You'll be rounded up and put into camps until you are cured of your disease.

>55%

Where did the other 1% went?

I don’t see how they’re linked honestly.

Gee, why would white people ever think such a thing?

BRO DO YOU EVEN CHAD NATIONALISM

"it was just a prank, bro"

The tide is turning.

is this real?

55% of white people not yet completely blind, oy fucking vey.

Who's got that "You are here now" chart showing the rise of popularity in the Nazi party.

Yeah. It's not unsurprising here in the states.

>These perceptions of bias – despite not being grounded in reality – can have real consequences.
>despite not being grounded in reality
>reality

It's like they want us to go full 1488.

I really, genuinely, honestly hope the Left tries that shit. Inviting a foreign military force onto US soil would instantly turn 80-90% of moderates violently against the Left. The Dems would be lucky to run a lemonade stand after trying to pull a stunt like that.

And people say Yanks have no sense of humour haha

metro.co.uk/2017/10/25/dear-white-people-youre-never-discriminated-against-so-shut-up-7026332/

Hail Victory.

Did your mother drop you on your head too much? If the US wanted to we are capable of glassing the entire planet 40 times over. If all the nations of the world organized against us we'd just engage in more fun combat, like biological warfare. Just think of all the wonderfully contagious and horrific diseases we have under lock and key. Pushed hard enough, we've already shown we're capable of dropping nuclear bombs on civilian populations, which had nowhere near the casualties when we firebombed Tokyo's citizens, or when we razed Dresden, a city with no military value but had loads of artists, museums, musicians and the like. I hope for total war, we need an excuse to eradicate at least half of the global population while having minimal casualties here. Everyone wins that way.

Post the real version goy

Finally!
> grabs popcorn in Central Europe

archive.is/091l2
archive.is/091l2
archive.is/091l2
archive.is/091l2

This should have been posted ages ago

>America is founded by White people from Europe
>It's history and celebrated figures reflect this.

>Non-White historical enemies are eventually granted equal status in America
>These non-White citizens have an entirely different view of American history and the celebrated figures of America reflecting their historical role as enemies of White America.
>These non-White citizens then use their equal status to demand that the nation tear down the monuments of these celebrated figures and to turn holidays that celebrate the triumph of White America into days of official mourning for the defeat of the non-White historical enemy.

>White people begin to feel under attack and that their very way of life is threatened.
>Social """scientists"""" are confused by this development and don't understand why White people are beginning to become hostile

T-this article i-isn't for you to see!

>UN will have a vote again that will make nazis feel bad the next time they try to rea d the newspaper
pls noooh

>55%
THE FIRE RISES

This cant be real.

Oh yes, I can remember that. Basically got hung out to dry by NATO, and ended up losing two men by two of those Muzzie civvies lobbing nades at them. Dutchbat couldn't do anything else than to surrender, given how the other choice was dying for people that wanted them more dead than the Serbs closing in on Dutchbat.

Press "T" for trap door !

That name is perhaps historical, or used to give a credible impression. Lots of yahoo front page clickbait directs to Business Insider.

kys nigger

Oh its much more than that. Probably closer to 70 to 75%. And it grows each day. The Jews, niggers, faggots, illegals, sand niggers and liberals do not realize the beast they have awakened and what it will ultimately lead too. Well maybe the Jews do.

WRONG LEVER

Becuase when I put my trust in something, it's a black woman, Americas criminal factory.

Parris is a bender, and if the rumours are founded, a kiddie fiddler.

Is that what they call abortion doctors now?

>decades ago these people would be subject to vigilante justice

When do we get to rid the world of niggers? These are the problem. Not the black people, not the other races, its always the lazy, good for nothing, niggers.

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=45&v=qM2g0yFFlFs

The fire rises!!!

Damn the stormcloaks

anudda year anudda percent

Dr. user, I'm Nazi

It's time

((((Business))))

Hello Nazi. Do I get to bring friends?

>The UN is going to be sent in to put you Nazis down.

Remember Chomsky warned the left this would happen if the SJW's went too far.

He said that if they made whites into a persecuted group (Which they did) that whites would side with each other, turn far right and utterly destroy the left.

When lefties laughed and said it would never happen. Chomsky told them all "You wont beat them, they are tougher then you"

He said that years ago. I think during Obama's first term. Chomsky saw how fucked up the left was coming.

>Racist White Women: An American Legacy

Proud if true

IM NOT RACIST BUT