twitter.com/helenadonahue/status/944665265274605568

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/mHTaC
twitter.com/robynkanner/status/944625746445766656
youtube.com/watch?v=9XAApaH8PkY
youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o
robynkanner.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Probably just butthurt she didn't get a raise, cried about it until they fired, and then made up the sexual shit once she saw they hired more qualified people

bump

Archive it new fag

Left eating their own even in the name of virtue signaling in case of unconfirmed accusations is always like pottery.

Doesn't matter. We can crush the cucks with these accusations.

The only time Americans ever stand up for anything is when whores claim someone raped them. There is no evidence, just uppity whores screaming in to the sky. And hordes of people show up. Obama funding terrorism? No on cares. Clinton bombing small countries for big oil? No one cares.

archived the rag
>archive.is/mHTaC
PRESS S TO SPIT
S

S

archive.is/mHTaC

Its the kind of life media such as Vice pushes forward so just let them burn

or corporate environments really are a fucking disgrace?

the majority of people are (to some degree) fucked up and immature and fixated on sex with a natural tendency to abuse power when granted it

new up and coming companies haven't yet adopted corporate governance mechanisms to curb these tendencies

doesn't seem that implausible, especially if you consider it's fucking Vice

The left eats itself and that's a good thing. You know what? Almost everyone who's ever worked for me is plain grateful. I run an inherently conservative business and I make it clear all this liberal shit isn't tolerated. I don't hire women because I don't want to clean up their messes.

S

This is true but does Sup Forums like VICE?

IF not we can be the force that perpetuates it and demands the MSM to "take action " or be labeled complicit in sexual harassment

Who else remembers when Vice was actually good because they made kick-ass documentaries and Gavin Mcinnes was involved? Good times.

lol listen and believe

We need to be careful. Yes Vice and other shitty publishers are our enemy but rampant feminism is a big problem that's getting worse and worse, slowly but surely

>He then hired a male into a different role and paid him 20k more than I get for being a lapdog REEEEEEEE
Why don't they see what is wrong with this shit? Just because you work for the same company doesn't mean you all get paid the same. There are positions and roles that require experience and qualifications and also roles that are just more important and therefore pay more. Don't get a job as a fucking assistant and then complain you bottom of the pile shit scum trash.

>my dress was too low cut
No sympathy. Whores deserve nothing.

im guessing she was forced to work there for 2 years

>Why don't they see what is wrong with this shit? Just because you work for the same company doesn't mean you all get paid the same.

Because they're egotistic communists?

wtf is this creature

Who else remembers before Gavin McAnus was a total fag who stuffed dildos up his ass on camera?

Gavin McInnes wore swastikas

3d woman.

Vice, why?

Who cares? That's not the point. Don't forget that the left started the "me too" movement to undermine conservatives, we need to weaponize it against them every chance we get, ESPECIALLY if it's a liberal media outlet like Vice.

Video?
I know he's shown his asshole on cam, but I don't believe he put dildos in his ass on cam.

>video personality
>I like your voice
I can see the other things but that is just professional commentary. The fuck.

How soon until vox gets to eat shit?

honestly this, she seems to be a talentless complainer who isn't worth 20k more.

I dare you to go to his twitter page and scroll down past the Vice accusation tweets.... I DARE YOU

>he told me he liked my voice
bloody hell, imagine being so hideous both inside and out that the most appealing thing that bloke could think of was her fucking voice

Disconcerting, really. Sure these leftists commies bred the monsters of feminism and accusations but when those monsters finish consuming them, they'll arrive at our various doorsteps.

>Making workplace so undesirable for women thereby triggering their deep desire to go back to the home and raise a family
Wtf I love vice now

>twitter.com/robynkanner/status/944625746445766656
Who is this woman and why am I blocked? Is it because I follow Donald Trump?

Sounds like she's just mad she didn't get the raise.

that said, I don't care and would love it if this sinks vice

>profile pic
>vomiting and panic ensues
she is not grope-worthy

DUDE LOOKS LIKE A LADY!!!

Czenck was raping transmen.

>People also forget one of the founders is Gavin McInnes who is a sexist racist Islamophobic rightwing freak now. He used to wear swastikas and the co-founders and employees just laughed along.

Is Gavin /ourdegenerate/?

youtube.com/watch?v=9XAApaH8PkY

What in the hell is a business going to do with two dozen babies on staff? I understand that women don't work very hard but these fellas are still in diapers!

Why are all of these women always so ugly. Sounds like made up shit she wished happened

Good, I want feminism to get worse. The worse they get, the less empathy everyone will have towards them when their "rights" are violated for the greater good

> swastikas

I don't like VICE but that bitch is ugly as sin.

I call bullshit.

>woman
That thing has a dick.

I used to have a high position in the Brooklyn vice office.
This women is completely lying. In my years of working there women weren’t mistreated. The men were.

Link?

>Vox
Literally fucking who
Anytime somebody brings them up I think they're mispronouncing Fox

No, because he's a self-proclaimed Zionist, therefore rendering anything he's ever stood for (respect for the family, return to fatherhood) completely null. He's an alt-lite cuck that steers clear of the JQ and feels uncomfortable around race realists.

What industry?

That is where you are wrong, leaf

>this guy has a blog wjhere he takes pics of publicly passed out roasties
>you better avoid him

I like how she doesn't even get how much of an insult this is

also: based art director

Which of you did this?
APOLOGIZE

She should've bent the knee.

How the fuck does that make it to camera..

lol
I hope this continues. Fuck these liberal institutions. Let roasties run them, please.

>hire young competent man
reads likes to try to survive
but really, who cares. v. managed to suicide their brand. good riddance hopefully many other media company follow

>woman
That's a man, baby!

My favorite is the third one down in the OP. That is just great. I hope this trend keeps going.

It is political speech. He is symbolically protesting against the intolerant liberal left who are the real fascists.

Australia you really need to cut back on your drinking, it's getting hard to understand you

Look at her pic. When she created her profile she went through an entire album and thought "this is my best 'me'."

Nobody is going to believe a non-passable tranny got sexually harassed.

You guys should be pouring gasoline on this dumpster fire

How does dildoing himself accomplish this?

HAHA! WTF?! No one harassed you bitch. AND TAPE UP YOUR FUCKING SKIRT, YOUR BALLS ARE SHOWING!!

>Vice hires "diversity"
>Quality free falls
>Income free falls
>costs rise
>decide to throw out "diversity"
>hire competent young man
>"diversity" betrays them
Crashing established brands without survivors. Nothing of value lost. And now I finish that bottle of Blue Label. Fuck PC cultures, gas the kikes race war now!

Lol member when Vice blocked archive because ebil Nazis use it to fucking prove they are total lying cunts

We want them to get worse because the pay Go to attacks only work in feminist territory. Let them burn their own lands.

That shit would be laughed out in anti feminist territory. It won't hurt us.

So she was groped too?

youtube.com/watch?v=aN8w7lUMc1o

Kek

>he liked the sound of my voice
OH THE HUMANITY!!

>Why am I blocked.

It's probably a bot or a list.

Hideous

Lmao
>that tranny looks like its gonna kill itself
>ill call and say something nice
RRRAAAAPPPPEEEEE!!!!

Ask the Jews who control him and send him to Israel to make propaganda videos for them.

It was to show that he could dance better then Hillary even with a butt plug in

God the things I'd do to that mongoloid.
I imagine how sweaty retard sex with her. There'd be a stink that you couldnt wash off, a stink that's so guilty and sinful stink you wouldn't mind keeping on you for a while.

RULE 4 RULE 4 RULE 4 RULE 4
that's because it requires no effort or sacrifice, and justice isn't even served half the time

>the company that writes articles about cum cocktails has to be held to standards

>censoring the feet

You monster!

Making Jew History 101

Yeah... that's probably what really happened. Sad!

>Australia you really need to cut back on your drinking
too many shrimps on the barby

>her

Robyn Kanner is a man.

He literally founded a website called MyTransHealth.

robynkanner.com/

Do we really want to turn into monsters too?

I guess it doesn't matter.

Vice is a disgusting den of misogynist perverts. To defend them is hate speech.

They hired him over someone else to prove something, what did they end up proving in the end?

Forgive me. That was before someone posted larger photos showing that he was indeed a man.

>twitter.com/robynkanner/status/944625746445766656

Damn that skank is UGLY

No sympathy for Vice

You wouldn't hit that?

Yeah...This is the type of shit she's into...

Why give these people the time of day?

They're worthless subhuman bridge & tunnel fuglies.

So glad I wasn't at the sex party?

>WEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!

Fuck I'm so sick of roasties. Go die already.

Vice was always a den of degenerates. I liked them better when they only talked about drugs, Africa, and other weird shit. Now it's all gay people pozzed up bs

WE NEED TO MEME THE SHIT OUT OF THIS!!

ALL WOMEN SHOULD BE HEARD

Post uncensored version you fuck

Identity politics is cancer. They were pure propaganda anyway once bought out by the big kikes.

She's a 20 pinter, at best.