Restarting life after an ex

Ask an user who plans on banging 50 women in 12 months anything bros

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/qTx-sdR6Yzk
youtu.be/3Fw0OvKFKhw
youtube.com/watch?v=BU1iQgt2YG8&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Lmao what shit box you driving

Why are you buying condoms? Condoms are free user. Just go to any planned parenthood, campus health office, or other den of iniquity and take as many as you want.

Only 50? Come on famalam.

Degenerate, left wing liberal atheist

Looks to be a lincoln or mercury of the 90s

College kid car. Friends say it smells like a homeless guy inside it.

Slept inside it while parked in a driveway to cut down on rent.

Will be tapping plenty of ass inside this though

WAIT is packagin in America in English and Spanish! LMAOOOO

Why make up so many names for your right hand? Just stick to one or two

Interesting. Still, I wanted quality Ines considering the amount of caves I'm gonna be diving into

Buick Century, yeah

Just as long as you make all 50 feel like pathetic people after you pump and dump them.

Hide the peen once a week? Not too bad, actually.

Thread theme:
youtu.be/qTx-sdR6Yzk

You are a true hero. I am sure you will love your life when you are a grandpa and your mud kid will call you from prison and ask you "Grandpa, gotta bail me out again, old fugggk, we wuzzz kingz n shit".

Here in Michigan it's English and French

A real power move that I want to pull off is spending through night and just posting up inside a chick's house for a few days, and have her supply me with free booze & food

youtu.be/3Fw0OvKFKhw

In the head or the heart? Degenerates will be wiped out.

God I hate american Irish fuck heads

Way to fail to keep your ex girl in line. Only to now act like a degenerate child

>10 minutes have passed
>1 post by this ID

Lol. Great song nonetheless retard

Why do these fucks do that?

why are you even here, are you interested in anons penis? did you hope that he will show you his condoms on his virile dick?

>using condoms
it doesn't even count if you use a condom honestly, if a girl makes you use a condom it means she thinks you are gross lol

Gross. Bang one girl 100 times instead of 100 girls once.

Yeah, because sitting around while she moved on is the empowering thing to do.

This is why men today are soyboy cucks

Like these nu-males:
Live a little

pix or it didn't happen

You ever consider the reason your relationships fail, is because you have poor judgement? In both people, values and your own actions?

Every one of their songs is basically "look at me I'm Irish", so no. It blows ass

>Ask an user who plans on banging 50 women in 12 months anything bros

You should really set a higher goal. 50 in 12 months isn't even one per week. Why are you having confidence issues, user?

>not magnum XL size

Have fun when girls laugh at your little peen.

>Famous last words before he was acquainted with child support

Or you can live a little and ball put before your long term relationship.

Men back in the day used to conquer women.

Now they conquer Xhamster. Sad!

>create more used up cumsocks and lower white birth rates a little
No you retarded Chadnigger Jew puppet

you're gonna regret it when the love of your life will turn you down for being a whoremonger. Karma is real.

You're not going to find happiness in another snatch user

You're all a bunch of dumbass, low impulse control, cunts. That's why degenerates are always fucking degenerates, and end up on shows like Maury.

how do you get sex? 26 y/o virgin here.

Same in Louisiana

Lmao 2 european languages omg nigger

Don’t do it. Been there done that, I totally regret it. Itncheapens sex and you will actually just get tired of all the bullshit that comes with it. Just go date and find that one girl that blows your fucking mind.

Question 1; How is this Sup Forums related?
Question 2; Why haven't you kys yet?

Women don't reject men because of a high count hahahahahaha

I could EASILY get with a naive Mormon chick after all this if I wanted to, who'd forgive me.

Women are different than men. You'll learn this when you take a break from Sup Forums

Proud to be Irish.

Buy a dog

hope you enjoy all your new vd's degenerate.

>talks about muh cummies on pol

not your blog also why dont you just up the whoremongering ante and become a full blown faggot?

hahhahahahahah but they do. Men who have been with 100 women love to cheat. hahahahahaha only a dumb whore will accept them hahahahaha enjoy the whores hahahahahahha

Most accurate post of the thread

SAGE

Actually exerting your charisma and influencing people with the energy you throw out there is pretty fun.

Inspiring someone to let you literally inside their body is a beautiful thing.

Doing it while 100% sober is an unparalleled ego booster

OP IS A FAGGOT

SAGE

Go back

>Trojans
Enjoy paying 3$ per condom instead of buying 100 crowns on Amazon for 15 bucks

>I'm a virgin

K

Where in Ireland were you born?

Scum.

Low T soyboy

What a faggot

Also, if a guy gets herpes 2 its a deal breaker for ANY woman without herpes 2.

Dating apps, hook up sites, Craigslist, DANCE CLUBS, friends, etc

answer the question you attention seeking millennial.

why did you broke up with your ex?

When is the last time you vacuumed the interior of your vehicle?

She dumped me. First relationship, plus was spoiled rotten previously so I didn't know how to man up for her

I've since banged and dated girls just as cute and quality though

these losers on here so fucking delusional that they think fucking anything that moves and catching all kinds of diseases from whores will make them appealing to a decent woman lel. Men are so fucking dumb honestly.

Do not do that. Find better quality not more quantity thats just a easy way to get herp and warts...

Noted. I'll be the witness to this fact and pray that I can throw you into the fire on judgment day.

Lol exactly. I am willing to bet that 95% of the right-wing NEETS who frequent Sup Forums are sexually frustrated former MRA's who haven't had an ounce of female attention in YEARS. The broken record calls of "degenerate" are very telling, how many of you guys pushing the white nationalist master race meme are actually putting your money where your mouth is and raising a family?

Maybe if you weren't such an impulsive child so desperate for a feeling power. Your woman would look to your lead instead you're the soyboy wanting to feel like a man. Enjoy your barslut hpv

Don't forget to wear a gopro.
Guaranteed one of them will accuse you of rape.
I fucking hate current year women.

godspeed then user, post some nice pics for the rest of us anons

Fucking degenerate

Thats a dumb idea, user

I did this when i was working out of town in Mobile. Met a bitch working at the bar me and some co workers were drinking at and ended up at her place fucking her the next day. Slept at her apartment and drank all her beer and got my cock sucked like it had the fountain of youth in it for two weeks. Much better than staying in a shitty quality inn with my co workers.

I did the same thing as you buddy. Got divorced and went on a total fucking spree. I would guess i probably fucked around 50 women in my first year of divorce. Ive toned it down now but im still averaging about 20 or 30 a year. I simply cannot imagine ever getting married or living with a female again, it would be utter hell compared to my freedom now.

These beta cuck soyboys are the same posters that post in the "laugh at soyboys" threads.

It's exerting your masculinity by conquering pussy, using your looks, charm, and clever wit & charisma along the way.

You only live once, I'm going to take advantage that I'm an attractive fully able bodied straight white male with charisma. It'd be sad to have that go to waste.

Once I explore that aspect of life, I'll settle down

Oh and I repeat - no woman cares about a man's sexual history. Only virgin boys think this

do it. it won't make you happy but do it anyway.

t. degen plays in a band faggot

Evenin fellow michigander, and have a merry huwhite Christmas

>Ask an user who plans on banging 50 women in 12 months anything bros

How do you actually DO that? I'm terrible with women because I have a hard time telling that they're actually interested.

>I could EASILY get with a naive Mormon chick after all this if I wanted to, who'd forgive me.

If she has a wise father hell smack a few slaps to you, he wouldnt allow it.
Promisculous men are a liability for cheating and do get the toll of it (despite the toll being lower for men than for women).

Play stupid games...

How do you fit your dick into normal sized condons?

I had a gal friend who met the man of her dreams but he had once caught herpes 2 in the finger so that was a deal breaker. It was sad.

Good point, 26 y/o right-wing MRA vigin whose last gf was in 2007 here.

This:
youtube.com/watch?v=BU1iQgt2YG8&app=desktop
:^)

>these losers on here so fucking delusional that they think fucking anything that moves and catching all kinds of diseases from whores will make them appealing to a decent woman lel. Men are so fucking dumb honestly.

#notAll

You just have to be a Chad and assume they’re all into you.

>post ads on CL
>respond to ads on CL
>get Tinder or POF or OkCupid
>join FetLife
>go to bars and just talk to every woman in there

Statistics will win out eventually.

Muh god makes me superior and not degenerate reeeeeeeeeeeee
You sound like the faggot that goes to a party, stands in the corner all night and then tells everyone what rager you went to for the next three weeks
Fuck you

If you’re having trouble keeping the condom on your dick I suggest a small size or you can use a rubber band.

Respond to degenerate divorce with degenerate promiscuity ruining women’s future lives and creating more divorce down the line as these whores can’t pair bond

Question: will you just kill yourself instead of further jewing up our race?

why do you need validation from strangers in your life?
Lets talk about your insecurities.

Half your country literally speaks french as their primary language you retard, don't try and tell any of us about culture.

That makes sense, but how do you deal with the cognitive dissonance when you inevitably get rejected?

>no woman cares about a man's sexual history.
whores don't. decent women you're gonna want to get married to, do. you're more likely to cheat and have diseases lol

>95% of the right-wing NEETS who frequent Sup Forums are sexually frustrated former MRA's who haven't had an ounce of female attention in YEARS.

Get Aids get herpes 2 feminist talking points faggot.

How will you do it?

I guess this political. However, I wish you good. Make sure to post all of them on your social media so your ex will find out. Enjoy statistically having diseases and do not knock any of them up or you are fucked.

I said fit, not keep around. I have to use the Magnums because the normal ones hurt.

YOLO time to promote hook up culture and fuck girls I met on the first night. Damn I'm good. Such an ego boost fucking girls that will give it up at the drop of a hat and go out specifically to find someone new to fuck like every other night.
Did in forget to say YOLO?