Hunter x Hunter

What is his endgame?

Trolling.

i don't know, its not like we're going to see anybody's endgame

no

He just wanted Netero and Ging to love him.

Dying on the boat.

Didn't he already explain this himself?
Pariston is a twisted fuck who's only happy when he hurts the things he loves and is hated by them in turn.
He honestly likes the Association, Zodiacs, and especially Netero. Endlessly trolling them as a corrupt bureaucrat is just how he expresses this affection.

Ging might end up being the first person he actually hates. Not even Pariston knows what that will entail.

Why does he hate Ging?

He's part of the most based characters

fuck wrong list

unpopular opinion: ging is the best character in the show aside from maybe leorio and followed by pariston

Because Gin's the only one as smart as him. Pariston probably felt intellectually above everyone since birth and now found a rival

Could Pariston outsmart Meruem?

where is Gon?

I thought this too my dude

>Ging
>Based

He's a weak slimy deadbeat who could barely muster a fuck to give that his son died. How could anyone possibly like him?

no he's a strong slimy deadbeat

Nigger, he included Light, Conan, and fucking South Park. Why are you taking him seriously?

>Plot device for 99% of the anime run time
>Best character

>Conan not based
wtf is wrong with you
Well considering the fact that Meruem can't outsmart a girl at gungi, yeah he could. Akagi would wipe Meruem's ass in any game

I do like him too. He is a great character.

still got considerable screen time compared to other main characters and was arguably the central character for an entire arc during the election

>anything from south park
>based

>make a killer deal with nen, using your entire potential for a short duration
>you temporary become insanely powerful before you die
>acquire zobae disease
>stay powerful without having to die

Problem, nen?