What did I just read? The art is good but I don't understand the story. Can anyone explain it to me?

What did I just read? The art is good but I don't understand the story. Can anyone explain it to me?

Oh! Great. That is all.

What?

I actually would like to re-read this clusterfuck. For all the bad rep O!G's writting gets, Shin's and Mitsuomi's demise is one hell of a story.

It's like Berserk's golden Age arc, but with more tits and BUMP A HEAD

BOMB A HEAD

I remember the anime being 90% flashbacks

Everything the author writes is a clusterfuck. Just enjoy it for what it was, I guess.

Magi dad was actually some kind of demi-god that wanted to collect all the special abilities to becomes Amateratsu or some shit.

Also, it improves once you realize that Masataka is the True MC

Fucking Oh!Great. God how I hate him.
>Tenjou Tenge
>starts off as ecchi martial arts with only slight mystic elements
>at some point in and around the tournament arc, the story becomes about magical time travel and body swapping

>Air Gear
>starts off as ecchi quirky sports title
>after a short while it turns into some nonsensical surreal shit about body swapping.

Biorg trinity also has body swapping

did you read air gear ? Same shit, early was top tier then the story went worse-than-nowhere

Kazu though

oh great and seo are on my blacklist author

What's Fuuka even about? Princess Lucia is the only one of his manga I've ever liked.

Air Gear too?

You misspelled Bunshichi

From
>Gang wars using roller blades
to
>A cluster fuck of plan using groundbreaking technology that range from nanotechnology to genetic modifycation in order to suspend gravity on Earth because one of those genetic modified individuals thought it was cool

Considering what it started out as, Air Gear is arguably the worst.

It's a shame that the only good characters (Shin, Mitsuomi and Bunshichi) were mainly in the flashback.

Adult Sakura looks like THAT?

The whole ~50 chapter arc revealing the Gravity Children backstory and all that remains one of the weirdest things I've ever read to this day.

He's not writing that, though, he's only doing the art.

>hey this story is great but we should really put in some body-swapping
>NO FUCK OFF ALREADY
>come on man, all my great manga had them
>OK YOU KNOW WHAT? FINE HERE. NOW FUCK OFF.

>The art is good but I don't understand the story
Congratulations, you've just described every Oh! Great manga

>body-swapping obama with best girl
you tell me