Smiles everyone is obligated to protect

Smiles everyone is obligated to protect.

She was the reason I learned japanese. She's the reason why every time to time I remember her, tears come out. She's also the reason I even can't handle the songs or ops from her VNs or anime... It hurts, user. Having met her hurts a lot. People says happiness should feel good, but this is the way around: this pain in the chest is the happiness I got and I don't ever let it get out.

Diavolo Rosso a best !

>So heartbroken she left the country for 5 years

Good job, Haruki.

Same senpai. Even her true ending is so fucking bittersweet.

cheating bitch

Haruki was the cheat, not her.

Is this White Album or White Album 2? It doesn't seem like one is an actual sequel to the other. One of them's not even translated Should I read the VN of WA2?

White album 2, no it's not needed to watch WA1 (it's shit anyway) and yes, the VN is good.

Anime is better though

I haven't even played the after story because I don't want to lose the last trace of her that remains within me. Last parts of CODA was insanely difficult to read because of the amount of tears flowing... I really want her, user. I'd give half of my life spawn just for 30 seconds at her side.

Anime is really good but VN is majestic. The anime doesn't make justice for Fumiaki Maruto's awesomeness.

Doesn't seem to be fully translated anyway, so I hope I'll remember this a while later. I doubt a 13 episode anime could fit in 50 hours of VN.

Simply put, the medium of animation elevates certain scenes, like the tearful reconciliation of Haruki/Kazusa or the Music Festival, seeing everyone move and the way the anime uses music is just...perfect.

Not to to knock the VN, it has advantages over the anime for sure, but not where it counts.

She is competely and utterly devoted to Haruki, I think she'd rather die than be touched by another man, if Haruki died I don't think she'd have seen anotherm an until she died of old age.

I suppose it depends for every person. For me, the VN was the literal heaven. I do accept anime can do things the VN cannot, but still, the writing...

Of course I agree with you. My idea it' something like being Haruki or an existence who replaces the Haruki from her world. She's the being devoted to him and I don't want that to change.

delete

Well we can probably agree it was as good an adapatation as it possibly could have been? I think as adaptations go it's one of the best and most faithful I've seen anyway.

Yes, as much as we might love Kazusa I don't think anyone didn't 100% root for them to find their happiness together when watching WA2.

Best*.

Dem feels...

>(I think this is partly the reason why I love WA2 this much).

Well, beyond everything else, it's just a beautiful story with beautiful characters told really well.

Yes, it is indeed a beautiful story. Every character had a role and they had life by themselves, which fills everything even more.

An arch demon doesn't need protection from the likes of you
This is likely more your speed

>she loses it and ends up walking around town in the pissing rain looking for it

I just got to this scene, and I'm not sure I can handle what's sure to follow; i.e. Haruki doing everything wrong for the umpteenth time.

Do they really just meet each other in the street out of the blue?

>I doubt a 13 episode anime could fit in 50 hours of VN.
It's more like 6-8 hours. The anime adapts what was originally the first game in a two-part series, and it's very faithful to the source material. I'd watch it if I were you, if you don't mind feeling a little blueballed at the end.

The master outdid himself.

>Doesn't seem to be fully translated anyway
It's not translated at all and it'll never be.

WA2 gives me serious love boners.

Are you man enough to make her happy in bed?

Sadly, no. I'm a virgin beta-manlet. One glance of a temptress like her would make me cream myself.

I want to protect her genuine smile.

Isn't it more likely you won't be able to cum.

Go listen to the recent Mini Drama. I promise you, it'd be the most heartwarming thing you listened to.

What is Kazusa doing to Haruki at the end?

Let's call this 'getting extremely comfy'.

You mean her evil and lustful smile that she makes when she steals a man?

The happiest you will ever hear Kazusa, probably in any WA2 media.

This

I like that smile, but what I desire most is to protect the smile of a woman in love. I have faith in her.

Knowing I'll never have a girl act like that with me actually kind of hurts.

Also, I love how WA2 mentions lead to the thread being slightly hijacked every time, kek.

>Also, I love how WA2 mentions lead to the thread being slightly hijacked every time, kek.
And we are not even arguing - just sharing some impressions.

She is not that kind of a woman. She shouldn't be. I hate the purified Akane. It undermines her whole character.

>obligated

I'd rather protect her ahegao.

This might sound slightly pretentious, but WA2 is just a top tier anime series, about something so simple as well.

I mean, it's only natural a Kamige VN produces such a great anime I guess.

And yeah, WA2 threads are amongst the friendliest circle jerks I've seen on Sup Forums.

>sleeping all day in class at her desk some days, skipping classes to play Piano all day on others

The dream

I'd die to see her smile.

Does his smile deserve protection?

Everyone in WA2 deserved to be happy, they were just too unsure on what they wanted or what they thought they could get and it ruinedeverything.

In all honesty - yes. He is a good person and a good MC.

She's high maintenance, can you afford the emotional cost?

Isn't he only nice to people that aren't his friends because he's really bored?

I wouldn't want her to be 'redeemed' with love, but I suppose that's an unfortunate consequence. It's just a selfish wish of mine.

>because he's really bored?
No. He's nice to everyone, well, in his own way, but still nice because he is a kind person.

another smile

It was impossible to ship Haruki with either of them. In either case one would be unhappy, and i dont believe he wanted to do that. Im grateful for the anime not using VN's endings and leaving it vague at the end. My heart wouldnt be able to take if he had a to choose

I was so entranced I forgot the picture, fucking Captcha.

>My heart wouldnt be able to take if he had a to choose
But even in the anime he had to choose and he did choose.

Everyone might have lost at the end, sure, but ultimately Kazusa and Haruki finally confessed (and consumated) their love, so Kazusa left for Paris but she took Haruki's heart with her, and left hers with him, it was a complete victory.

complete victory means playing piano by yourself for 3 years and high school Romeo becoming despondent?

>playing piano by yourself for 3 years
For five years.