Trump

Does Trump realize what's going on in the world and is waiting for the right moment to strike, or is he just another shabbos goy?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To strike whom (or what)?

THE STORM IS HAPPENING NOW

>or is he just another shabbos goy?

You tell me.

what do u think

From my point of view, he is making some right decisions to prevent what ex-KGB warned us 30 years ago.
But that Jerusalem and kikes in his own family. So fishy.

Yuri Bezmenov, he mentioned Sun Tzu works also:
youtube.com/watch?v=y3qkf3bajd4
youtube.com/watch?v=5gnpCqsXE8g

He's going in for the kill soon.

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=344
Start the video at 5:44
>An ally can turn, you're gonna find that out.

s1.webmshare.com/oP1DQ.webm So called allies

Yeah, saw it earlier. I just hope that its i'm stupid and cant see his endgame. If he is going to disable jew threat, he also at some point must go after banking system as Hitler did. Can't imagine that happening in USA.

To be honest, I don't think Trump has any kind of agenda or thoughts that lean one way or another. I think he just does what he thinks will make him more popular. Do you really think this guy was waking up worried about people's health care or their taxes or even immigration? No, he thinks the wall will make him more popular and the same with undoing everything Obama ever did.

New year is gonna be good.

Mueller has 10000 indictments and has been looking into everything since JFK. By moving the embassy to Jerusalem he turned the entire world against Israel and from the outside it looks like Trump is more israeli than israel itself. Mueller will reveal his investigations findings and it will expose how israel is behind everything from JFK to 9/11 and a bunch other shit. Israels creation was entirely a false flag and they will be forced to give their land back to Palestine.

>By moving the embassy to Jerusalem he turned the entire world against Israel

More like the US

Everyone already hated the kikes.

NOT gonna happen EVER

I know fuck all about Jerusalem or the middle east in general but I don't understand how you can just go on TV and say that a country has a new capital. Shitskins are triggered easier than SJWs.

He united the arab world against Israel. As well was the US population because the goyim now know.

The bill was signed in 1995. If the jews actually wanted it moved it would have been done a long time ago.

One battle at a time OP

IGNORE ALL PSEUDOINTELLECTUAL RHETORICIANS

>and say that a country has a new capital.

Well that country shouldn't exist and literally genocided people in our lifetimes.

Well, it is a great thing to go 1488 right now, but are you sure China or Russia wont nuke you the moment situation in your country went out of control?

saved

There's a reason Trump has been meeting with Xi and Putin, it's because he's making sure they won't do that when the tribunals start. They, just as much as we do, want to see the kike control matrix destroyed.

>pseudointellectual rhetoricians
>sam hyde
fuck off

We in Russia also have local jewish oligarchs, who posses too much power and there are no tribunals for them on the horizon. Do not forget that China was also infected before and there is no info about how it is going on there today.

Don't worry. What if I told you the world is going to simultaneously close their central banks at the same time. It's coming.

Oh, i'm worried, but i will fight to the end and you do same for white people out there.

>close their central banks at the same time
Is that the time we get great depression and install new system then?

No.

Its the final move for Americas revenge on the ME for 9/11. No doubt the muzzies will unite and try it on with Isreal in the next 6months. You have Erodagan in Turkey whos practically a dictator at this point he may well lead the united arab invasion of Israel. This will be Americas chance to BTFO the whole region. This has all been planned since Bush was president, by the pentagon.

Nigger. Trump is going to give Palestine their land back.

NESARA is just as too far fetched as that nordic aliens telling us ascension is coming to bump us to 5D man.
Well, I could only believe when it happens I guess.

No it isn't. His book is literally called DRAIN THE SWAMP.

No the muzzies will try it on with a multi country illegal invasion. They will get BTFO by Americas billions of dollars worth of weapons given to Israel. The isralies will take even more land and build more houses again. Shits gonna happen soon the Muslims should be pissed

Trump is gonna BTFO of Israel so hard they will wish they never killed JFK.

Whatever man.
like I said, I could only believe if only happens.

It got compared to the cult because of CIA and Jew psy ops to associate it with that retarded shit. Think about it from purely an economical standpoint forget about the esoteric bullshit that was thrusted upon it. I don't blame you though, believe it when you see it.

Yeah thats why hes moving his embassy and pissing off the UN. Israel BTFO you sure bro.

Not all CIA are bad guys, there is too much hatred on them lately like on police.

>moving the embassy
This doesn't help Israel
>pissing off the UN globalist cucks
>implying this is bad
Fuck off, shill.

UN should be renamed as Rothschild & Rockefeller.

>Yuri

Yeah nah mate

The common thread between Trump's actions is a desire to execute the laws that Congress has passed. Congress wanted the embassy moved to Jerusalem in 1995; every president since has dodged that by refusing to execute the laws faithfully. Obama's DACA bullshit, that Trump says he'll end in March, was a selective non-enforcement of Congress' laws. The border wall—Obama built some of that already because Congress ordered it. Trump is systematically doing his job, namely executing the laws that Congress passed and rolling back excesses of Executive Branch power like illegally non-appropriated funding for Obamacare subsidies and giant land grabs.

U don't make and lose 4 fortunes in NYC & make another multi-billion $$ fortune w/o being in bed with the (((ones))) running that city.

No shit. He's literally told everyone he played for the other side and wanted to give something back to America.

>I'm completely unaware of anyone Trump is even opposing.
What a fucking faggot you are.