Merry christmas

Daily reminder: jesus wasn’t white

Other urls found in this thread:

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2017/july/new-evidence-blood-of-tortured-man-is-found-on-the-shroud-of-turin
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10631973/Turin-Shroud-may-date-from-time-of-Jesus.html
youtube.com/watch?v=7xtpJ4Q_Q-4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

pol is beyond saving

Sup Forums needs new mods. fucking ABIB

confirmed, praise kek

MAGA
It doesn't matter whether Jesus was white or not, as long as he's a supporter of the free market and our constitution.

PRAISE KEK

jesus had lighter skin than the jews who killed him

Nice try jew

Reminder: OP is in fact a jew of the synagogue of satan. He is one of (((them))) whether he knows it or not. Merry Christmas.

>said the subhuman

This is literally just a reconstruction of some random guy who lived in Palestine around the time of Jesus.

Regardless it doesn't matter that Jesus wasn't White what matters is his divinity and teachings about God.

daily reminder jesus wasn't real.

Daily reminder that the only people that need to hide their flags are israelis.

KANG OF KANGZ

Reminder that all kikes will go to hell for worshipping and assisting the devil

Even most atheist or otherwise non-Christian scholars believe that Jesus was a real person.

All the historical evidence suggests that there was in fact a Jesus. Religious movements don't just pop out of nowhere they need founders.

/thread

>Revelation 1:13-14
"The hairs of his head were white, like white wool, like snow."
>Daniel 7:9
"and the hair of his head like pure wool"
>woolly hair

>Daniel 10:5:6
"his arms and legs like the gleam of burnished bronze,"
>Brown arms and legs

>Revelation 1:15-17
"His feet were like burnished bronze"
>Brown feet

>Isaiah 53:2b
"nothing in His appearance that we should desire Him."
>Jesus looks like the other semites

Why the fuck should Jesus have been white?
It wouldn't have made sense in the bigger picture.
That's so fucking arbitrary, why send a white man to the Middle East if god only ever came in contact with people from the ME.

It's hilarious how fucking dumb Christians are.

wonders which Jesus OP is referring to.

Also just a reminder, Hell is patient.

www1.cbn.com/cbnnews/cwn/2017/july/new-evidence-blood-of-tortured-man-is-found-on-the-shroud-of-turin

So? All men regardless of their skin have the same evil hearts and if their is anything that is truely equal between all races its this. However Christ was not only good but he also sacrificed himself to save us from the very evil of our hearts. So who cares what color Jesus was I'd take one truely good man over the entirety of the human race any day of the week. Jesus loves you user repent of your evils and seek him and he will never leave you.

>Shroud of Turin
Sorry, I was not convinced then and I am not convinced now.
Radiocarbon dating has concluded that the shroud is not even a millenia old, it's from medieval times. AFAIK the first historic recording of this shroud was NOT from Palestine, hell, the shroud is even called Shroud of TURIN (Italy).

The article you have sent me tries to prove that the guy on the shroud "was tortured".
Okay, what the fuck?
Is torturing exclusive to Jesus? Was he the only one who has ever been tortured in medieval times?
This doesn't prove shit.

Hell is an absurd concept and if you want we can talk about it.

>"The evidence that it is a man who was tortured was there. We cannot say who it is."
it was a sandnigger wrapped in a potato sack

Whiter than you my nigga

even Atheists who have studied the shroud have reached the conclusion that if it's authentic, there is no one other than the Lord Jesus Christ it could be depicting

is that right

History is (((controlled))) and you should know that since you're wearing that flag, anything that could have shown the truth in Christianity or help the white man has been suppressed.

Your radio carbon dating was proven fake.
telegraph.co.uk/news/science/science-news/10631973/Turin-Shroud-may-date-from-time-of-Jesus.html

He isn't and his religion isn't either . Christians are exterminating themselves and other whites. Just another semetic religion

i'm pretty sure the last words he said before returning to heaven were 'About 1700 years from now they will found a new country and I absolutely love it and it's inhabitants more than anyone else on this flat disc we live on'

I lost the exact bible verse though

Nice try. Fine brass in a furnace is basically white hot.

You must've got your Scripture pages glued.
It's in John 22,6

fuck off meme flaggot kike

when Pilate caught him he answered: I DINDU NUFFING

>bronze
You have a pozzed "bible." Actual scripture says brass. What does brass look like in the sun? What does brass look like when it is heated up? Not bronze that's for sure.

>jesus isn’t
real

Verses immediately before it
"4 Behold, truly I tell you, ye shalt smash patriarchy and oppressive hierarchy whenever ye find them. 5 Bring equality, for all are equal - sinner, believer and unbeliever. Hell is empty, for I emptied it"
Verse immediately after it
"7 And ye shalt elect in that country a woman, when ye hath occasion. 8 If ye shalt not, then eclipse shalt come soon after and I shalt come soon after. 9 Remember that Israel must stretch from Nile to Mesopotamia and when ye find Jew, you shalt listen to him, a hath ye listened to me. 10 For I hath been a Jew, so they are. 11 Let no one tell ye that there is a distinction between Jew and Christ."

The mods are undoubtedly the people who post these threads.

Yup. Mod faggotry ad infinum.

He was if he was God's son. God is not Morgan Freenigger.

>it's a moderator conspiracy!
>Sup Forums is a christkike board!

The carbon dating was done twice, the first time from a resotred piece, the second from an originial piece, the original is from aroud the time of Jesus.

It is a moderator conspiracy and the mods are commie faggots is why. You're obviously in league with them anglokike.

>It is a moderator conspiracy and the mods are commie faggots is why. You're obviously in league with them anglokike.

I don’t care if Jesus is deformed and black. That changes nothing.

>implying you aren't ad homing with le 56% mongrel meme because that is all you got since you literally don't have any argument
>implying this affects the accuracy of my statement
>implying you aren't an anglokike

pathetic jesus-worshipper

Thank you for proving my point. Now I'll just drop this in the thread you are samefagging in to piss you off. Merry Christmas serpent.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xtpJ4Q_Q-4

dumb christkike

This is all that needs to be posted to destroy the subversive.

>it's the joos saying jesus is a jew so jesus can't be a jew because le jewish conspiracy!
christkike status: 100%

>implying I worship the flesh and not the Holy Spirit
You don't even understand the very thing you persecute. Typical.

He wasn't real either.

That's ok
I still want a white Christan ethnostate

>Holy Spirit
you don't even know what the "Holy Spirit" is

good thing u libs keep trying to push this meme, it makes it easier to discredit Atheislam

Daily reminder that Christ was white you kike faggot

Yeah but that book is gay lol
t. Atheist

Actually I do. I've met it. I've been bathed in it. You are clearly a shill trying to consensus crack. Not going to work. For reasons your kind is still blind to.

thank God!

>christkike nazi
sure thing mr rabbi goldstein

Aww, he's so adorable! Such a big boy now!

>Actually I do. I've met it. I've been bathed in it.

alexa is that you

Tell us how you know this then

if true that is one of the greatest memes ever coined

>even Atheists who have studied the shroud have reached the conclusion that if it's authentic
Nonsense. As stated, the carbon dating puts its creation around the time of the Crusades. The first records of it include a Catholic Bishop who concluded it was a forgery. There is not one mention of this shroud for a thousand years until it was "discovered" in Italy.

Face the facts, it's a forgery. The guy in the shroud is a murder victim, and the people who did it, did it with the intention of fooling rubes like you. Maybe it might be some sort of representation of what this Jesus went through, but it is not him.

Laugh all you want. I know what I have experienced. Perhaps one day you might experience it too, but given your actions here and your blasphemy against the Holy Spirit, you likely won't. But that was your decision to make and your decision to live with.

>if true that is one of the greatest memes ever coined
Pretty much.

No jew is white

> afrocentric nigger larping as a NatSoc
> spewing literal afrocentric WE WUZZ garbage

> Revelation 1:13-14
It's describing the HAIR COLOR not the texture you stupid fucking nigger.
" HIS HAIRS WERE WHITE, LIKE WHITE WOOL"
as in his hair color is white like the color of wool which is also white you mong.

> Daniel 10:5:6
Burnished bronze has a golden bright color you nigger

>Revelation 1:15-17
ditto

Jesus also comes from the line of David
David is described as ruddy, with a fair complexion, and a handsome face.

Jesus Christ belongs to the Nazarene Tribe.
The Nazarenes were Gauls living in Palestine.
They were whiter than milk and ruddy in body and their eyes like Sapphires

YOU NIGGER

please tell me all about your experience of bathing in the Holy Spirit so one day I too can experience this fantastic event that makes me aware of YHWH's immense power, you patronizing cunt

Daily reminder: niggers aren't human

>jesus wasn’t white
But unlike Muhammad and Moses he was not a nigger at least

How much are they paying you jidf ?

He's not, he went harshly against the free market multiple times with his commie bullshit and does not believe in the majority of the constitution of the us of a.

> MUH TABLE TAWKS HURR DURR
kek

>i-it's all made up, i swear!
>hitler was a good goy who worshipped the Jew Jesus
if he did then he's a dumb christkike just like you

So this is what you get when you want to talk about christianity:

Shitheads who don't know what they're talking about
Bible scholars who took the good books far too literally and far too seriously.
The person who made the posts in that latter image is probably the same breed to rationalize every sin they commit as justified somewhere in scripture by some off-hand quote. Loophole bible buffs need to fucking die.

> I-IT'S R-REAL GOYIM!!!
> P-PLEASE ACCEPT MUH TABLE TAWKS FABRICATION SO YOU CAN HATE CHRISTIANITY
> S-STOP BEING A CHRISTIAN SO WE CAN SUBVERT YOU WITH COMMUNISM AND BOLSHEVISM!!
> B-BECOME A PAGANKEK LARPER DEGENERATE FEDORA TIPPER GOY!

says the kike shill

No shit. Who said he was white too begin with?

all you're doing is propagating semitic garbage

Daily reminder: no one gives a fuck

>patronizing
Spiritual experiences are for each soul to witness and witness alone. This pearl is not meant for you until you seek out and find it yourself and God makes it available to you. After all the posts you have made itt and the content of those posts made by you, you have the nerve to mention patronizing? Hubris doesn't even begin to describe you.

I never thought ancestors were stupid. Uninformed, sure, but not stupid.

i could say anything to you and you'd use it to attack me
i'm a muslim who met jesus in a dream then swam in the Holy Spirit's pond whilst being watched over by the Heavenly Father

Just so you know, bronze is wrong. Purposeful mistranslation because of color politics. The correct term is brass.

This again?! Ugh satan go away....

Whats your point? You either see the value in Yeshua or you don't.

Yeshua is the red pill. His burden is light & his reward is with him......

But I have a hunch you don't really care....

>Jews created Christianity!!!
>Jews created a religion that persecutes and kills them for a thousand years and is explicitly against everything they stand for
Damn, Jews aren't very smart huh

> is it pagan Goebbels speech

shut the fuck up with your pagan larping you neckbeard autist
England is one of the most chr

>I could say anything and you'd use it to attack me
>every response to that Christian poster was you doing the same thing
typical hypocritical kike getting mad at the chosen goyim while God ignores you

>apostate posting Hitler
Only a muslim could be this retarded

Neither are you

>i could say anything to you and you'd use it to attack me
and the blatant deceit continues....imagine mah shock

Why was Jesus hair white if he was only 33 at death?
Also this picture is bullshit, this is a 50-55 year old man not a 33 year old.

what's the reward, kikelover?

brass is golden too

see

eternal and everlasting life you fucking mong

It took him 3 years to say one sentence?

>semites
tell me more about the Holy Spirit
I wish to know the truth of Jesus
>eternal and everlasting life you fucking mong
all you have to do is die first

stupid christkikes

are u ok buddy. you were not here yesterday?