Anime Thread

What are the most redpilled, Sup Forums-approved anime series?

starting with Legend of the Galactic Heroes

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oDyfJxC-xRs
myanimelist.net/anime/10163/C__The_Money_of_Soul_and_Possibility_Control
myanimelist.net/anime/323/Mousou_Dairinin
youtu.be/-anabfAg06U
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

nekojiru

stand alone complex is pretty decent for something with pretty overt political tingeing

planetes touches on some aspects with space

logh is so far ahead of the rest of the pack though that other recommendations fall short. focus if you can because it's so fucking long.

panty and stocking is a whopping redpill btw

R3 soon

Interstella 5555

i'll check it out

>stand alone complex
I saw the original movie and really liked it, is SAC anything like that?
>panty and stocking is a whopping redpill
could you elaborate on that? i've been thinking about watching it

Just watched Yuru Yuri, it's incredible how even an anime about girls in an Amusement Club can honor its heritage so they have Japanese pride. Watching Kiniro Mosaic now, so far so good.

Code Geass, but you've probably already seen that.

I doubt it will be good, the end of R2 was the perfect finish to the series imo. I'm crossing my fingers, though

isn't this some kind of french music video?

Dragon Ball Z

Obligatory Sabegabu post

The only answer is angle cop if it is going for the classic redpill.

aneem is lame cartoons for unwashed wannabe emos

*sabegebu

Quick rundown of P&S
>based black man straightens out two fallen angels so they can return to heaven. One of them hopes on every dick, the other eats herself like she wants a sugar coma

Toradora

Seems like a parody of American cartoons.

>anime
>redpilled

>angle cop
still have a few on VHS

I agree, but only for the subbed version of the original japanese release. The dubbed "american edition" completely butchered the story and isn't worth watching.

Interstella 5555 is the music video (if you will) to Daft Punk's Discovery album.

As a german i really love this anime

yes SAC is an elaboration of the setting up a particular avenue (there are a few, ARISE is more recent)\

the two primary films deal with a lot of metaphysics, as far as i saw it, in relation to what comprises a human being, the soul, and the spirit, inside the frame of a society in which some individuals possess human consciousness but are by most measures roboticized, including much of their brain anatomy in some cases

the puppetmaster is the positing of a question along the lines of what might occur if a digital consciousness were to occupy a physical body, what distinctions can be made between modern man and it? kusanagi and the entity indeed end up fusing when only one was remotely human to begin with, at any point. GITS2 continues these sort of themes with the errant gynoids and their 'soul donors'

stand alone complex delves in on some things like what comprises a person in the digital age when so much can be reduced to information, touches on topics like refugees and geopolitical disparity. it's heavily critiquing the internet in some ways.

P&SWG is a no-hold-barred caricature of modern america, whore culture, the ironic contrasts that societies can now draw, and just gainax fuckery otherwise

Have you seen the original Gundams or MS: Origin?
One faction is literally based off of Natsoc Germany.

youtube.com/watch?v=oDyfJxC-xRs
look at this aneem shit - some of you probably fap to these types of scenes

Sounds interesting

I have good memories of watching dbz as a kid, but there's no way I'm watching it again

looks cool, i'll check it out

how is it?

that sounds interesting, i'll take a look

It actually is. There's an episode based off of Tranformers. I recall a line, "Auto-cocks, pull out!"

One of the characters, Chuck, is a direct reference to Gir from Nickelodeon's Invader Zim.

Fist of the North Star

Ping pong the animation is pretty darn good I'll tell you that

This tbqh
Basically but the Loli is literally fucking Hitler.

Berserk

Asian male protagonist and Europeans (Midland) are getting infested by demons and are invaded by brown people (Kushans). There literal hope is an Asian guy (Guts) with a huge sword. In fact whites are so stupid in that manga/anime, they don't understand that there leaders are literally apostles (Jews) who serve demon Gods (The Godhand) that want to eat them. They know there leaders are demonic but they just pander to them. Kind of like how whites today don't do anything about their decline because they're demoralized.

Seeing as it's YOU who's asking, I reckon Binan Koukou Chikyuu Bouei-bu LOVE! would be right up your alley, OP

Why are there so many aryan chads in anime?

Thanks for the explanation, I'll definitely take a look.
>if a digital consciousness were to occupy a physical body, what distinctions can be made between modern man and it?
This didn't occur to me when watching the movie before, but makes a lot of sense now.

Nope, I haven't seen any of the Gundams. Would you recommend a good starting point?

based af, this is going straight to the top of my backlist

Reminder that Griffith did nothing wrong

My Japanese friend told me all male characters in anime/manga are Asian/Japanese and most of the time the girls are non-Asian. It's pretty obvious if you read manga/anime.

I've watched it four times, definitely one of my all-time favorites

Is it true that the anime is shit compared to the manga?

sounds cute!

That explains why Kyousuke in Oreimo looks Asian and Kirino is blonde with blue eyes.

How do you guys feel about evangelion?

In some ways it feels like a typical shonen but I really liked it

oops didn't mean to quote

Other than that I really liked Guilty Crown.

It explains a lot of anime though. Whites were rustled that in the live action adaption of Attack on Titan the characters were Japanese. Literally Japanese people when they make even non-Japanese characters, they still see themselves as Asian and portray them as Asian.

Berserk is a good

If Whites are stupid, leaders are all Jews, invaders..., sounds legit

Anything with dragons is cool, its European and East Asian traditionally

>Is it true that the anime is shit compared to the manga?
Yes
>clank

Joking aside, Saga of Tanya the Evil (Youjo Senki) is the best I've seen in the past 12 months.

Anime is garbage compared to the manga and you'll get my analogy when you read the Falcon Millennium Arc. Whites literally get invaded by brown people the Kushans in that manga.

>white intellectual

no wonder your civilization is going to shit

Cromartie High School / Sakigake!! Cromartie Koukou

He did some g4p to get to where he was at though.

Code geass

>literally fucking hitler
go read the LN you disgusting muttmerican
the official translation released 5 days ago

The reviews are really good, i'll check it out

The berserk manga offers a lot more depth into the personalities and relationships between the characters compared to the original anime, and the new anime is just painful to look at, the manga is a lot better.
Wish he would release the chapters faster though..

gb2

>>>/boat/

w/ u

Ghost in the shell
Ghost in the shell: stand alone complex
Ghost in the shell: innocence
Ghost in the shell: solid state society
Ghost in the shell: arise
Ghost in the shell: the new movie
Ghost in the shell: Harvey Weinstein

>Tanya Degurechaff, a Japanese salaryman reincarnated into a female child soldier

Wut user this anime sounds like gay shit

I can't remember the name but it's an anime about a gang of gun runners, think Lord of War but with waifus

Mind Game.

Best episode in the entire show imo.

I admit it perhaps does not look good on paper, but it is one of the best I have ever seen - and I have been watching anime for 47 years.
Another 2017 show which did not look promising due to a poor synopsis by the distributor was Armed Girls Machivellianism - new kid in new school gets to slap down haughty bitches who force all other males in the school to dress like trannies. A good comedy with an air of mild sexism, tempered by old-fashioned chivalry.

Honestly barring the short part in ep1 where they show the present it's mostly a non issue but serves to let Tanya question things she doesn't understand (aka the audience)

>americans
Haha

C: The Money of Soul and Possibility Control
myanimelist.net/anime/10163/C__The_Money_of_Soul_and_Possibility_Control

the anime is cutsie but the message about the evils of monetary control and Keynesian economics is red pilled

I don't even know what you are trying to say leaf, use words.

Sayonara Zetsubou Sensei

Whats this?

New Legend coming 2018

The male lead is there to identify with, so he tends to looks Japanese targeting the main audience.
The females on the other hand are intended to be as different as possible (except for not being black), so everyone will find a "waifu"
the male lead will also, (except for few exceptions) be shy/dense enough to not soil your "waifu".

.. unless you target an older mail audience, that doesn't need to identify with a male character to enjoy the show,
and prefers to have the screen only populated with females. In this case the male lead of the "harem" is completely omitted.
this is most noticeable in clearly male-interest shows like Kancolle and Strike Witches,
( and also with a male lead being the female lead )
It's more subtile but very clear if you look for it in shows like in Love Live that appears to be a girls-shows but actually targets a middle aged male audience.
(the face of the father of characters is deliberately not/only half shown.)

>primative
That's not how you spell primitive, unless you're trying to give me a migraine.

i hope they don't ruin it

Balloon balloon balloon baloonba

Trailer looked good

Fuck that, it's going to be shit

Is it a reboot or wat

Berserk
Fist of the North Star

Legend of the Galactic Heroes.

It's literally about Earth (and most of its colonies) in the future becoming far-right and being ruled by a Germanic royal family that enforces eugenics.

Their rivals are a republic of other planets that still believe in democracy.

The show is basically the themes of authoritarianism versus democracy, and the positives and negatives of both, set to a space opera. Both sides are shown equally.

More reasons why based Japs are smart and redpilled.

attack on titan
d. gray-man

Even if you don't like anime you should watch LOTGH. There is nothing else quite like it.

kek. saved.

>No JoJo
Fucking plebs

also all Hayao Miyazaki's works

well im gonna go watch ghost in the shell again

>Oberstein is always right
>Bittenfeld is always mad

The legend of koizumi is fitting for Sup Forums.

Its gonna be a remake
reddit calls for you

One of my faves: Paranoia Agent

myanimelist.net/anime/323/Mousou_Dairinin

youtu.be/-anabfAg06U

Friendly reminder that the real Black Swordsman is getting his third season and CGI abomination man has about bitten the dust.

anime is a very far right form of entertainment,
It's a well known fact that Hitler would've been a huge weeb if anime was around during his time.

Start of with the original series. The UC storyline is the best.

Another redpilled space opera anime is Crest of the Stars & Banner of the Stars. They're based on novels by an author who was accused of being a fascist.

It's set in a future where humans have become corrupt and degenerate, and many of the human colonies are literally controlled by a communist government.

Then some conflict happens that triggers a war with technocratic fascist space elves, who then kick the degenerate humans' asses, despite being outnumbered.

The only downside is that the MC is basically a male feminist luggage lad for the space elf princess.

Samurai Champloo?

End of Evangelion is literally about the NWO using Jewish magic to cause the apocalypse.

Looks interesting
Gj user, ill try this one

Did they ever find that Champloo samurai?

jojo