Is there any non religious argument against same sex marriage?

Is there any non religious argument against same sex marriage?

Can't have babies
Adopted kids more likely to be sexually abused

Asking for a friend?

Shove everything up our butts and give us butt cancer and AIDS.

Is there any non religious argument FOR any marriage?

This desu
Marriage is a scam

Pooftas can fuk off

So if gays don't like christian bakers, maybe they shouldn't buy their cakes much less be allowed to destroy the business?

It's a tax scam

> Don’t believe in Sharia? Don’t slap your bitch.
> Don’t believe in man boy love? Don’t rape your kids.
> Don’t believe in Canada? Yours is a lucky dog.

The tax breaks associated with marriage are meant to make it easier to have children financially. Those are wasted on people who cant

Only reason government is in the institution of marriage is because they wanted to provide benefits to men and women as a form of encouragement to get married. It used to be that the way things worked was you met a person, married them, and then had kids. The government wanted to give incentive to the creation of future tax payers. Gay people cannot create tax payers. Adopting children is not creating tax payers.

Doesn’t follow natural law. There’s nothing wrong with some scattered degeneracy in your teens / early 20s (it even happens in nature) but you seriously need to grow out of that shit and start a family if you’re white.

If you’re not white go buck wild. Shove shit up your ass until you kick the bucket.

>most likely for child abuse
Why bother getting married if you're gay? Why bother getting married if you aren't religious? Why bother trying to fit into a society by making a society fit in with you?

i believe that gays propogate degeneracy which is directly impacting the children of our country.

My problem with gays is the same problem the internet has with MLP fags or furries. They'll force their shit into everything you try to do.

Homo buttsex is not equal to having and raising children, which is exactly how pro-faggot retards will choose to frame it.
Kids need to grow up in an intact family. Single parent households make whites no better than niggers. Skanks are ticking time bombs before they cheat and rip your kids away from you, but that's not an argument against marriage itself, just the current shit system that benefits lawyers and thots.

Can't have children?
Don't force the state to give you one.

It's an abomination

Marriage in legal terms is the same nonsense as getting a degree thinking that automatically entitles you to success.

It's counterproductive to society and evolution if either have good genes and choose to waste it on hedonism.

>Don’t believe in Canada? Yours is a lucky dog.
kek.

so hetero couples with fertility problems that can't be solved with medical means shouldn't be able to marry?

the two can not introduce new tax payers into society and therefore should not get any state benefits of being married like tax cuts. adopting isn't the same as actually child rearing either, and normal couples who can not bear children are a rare case and not the example. take your parents for instance if you want the average.

>Kids need to grow up in an intact family.
100% agree, which is why divorce should be illegal.

>That logic

Don't like rape? Then don't rape someone. Problem solved.

Don't like murder? Then don't murder someone. Problem solved.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOO these motherfuckers

Slippery slope, gay marriage paved the way for the gender disphoria problem

It's being pushed by (((them))) regardless of any religious argument to destroy whites. That alone is enough.

And if they adopt a kid? I feel legit sorry for the abuse (sexual and mental) the kid endures.

>he internet has with MLP fags
Did you miss April here this year?

It's gross.

When you include government incentives and subsidies for marriage you can make a case that you don't want to incentivize degeneracy. Also marriage is literally a religious institution so butting in with people who go agianst the teaching of the religion is a bit rich. There would be far less push back if they didn't call it marriage and gave them the same legal status.

This is coming from someone who doesn't give a shit either way because I think the government should be completely out marriage and doesn't believe in god or social engineering.

Is there any argument FOR same sex marriage.
>inb4 "people can do whatever they want"

thats actually exactly how it works

Gays always had the right to marry someone of the opposite sex...they wanted new special rights

Encouraging faggotry is bad for socuety. See:societies that have

The logic is about doing whatever you want as long as you don't harm anybody. it's a libertarian thing.

Fags are sex obsessed degenerates and when given their way they try to corrupt children and tear apart the traditional family unit. I literally wouldnt give a shit about gay people if they acted like normal humans and if you couldnt tell they gay without them informing you.

Marriage was supposed to be a framework in which to raise children. Obviously that can't happen in a gay marriage

Yes. Gays are human defects.
If they are allowed to do what they want they spread their pedo behaviour to everyone then try to deny that they did it.

Most pedos are also homos.

>don't pay taxes
>occupy democrats
10/10, very subtle

There are more forms of harm than physical and individual. Cultural harm is a lot more difficult to treat.

I don't know if this qualifies as being libertarian, but I think people should do want they want, provided their underlying motive is to be successful/productive. Being degenerate for the sake of being degenerate because you want to should be a capital offense.

Nah, it's retarded

Marriage is meaningless outside of child rearing. Children raised by homos are more likely to be abused, mentally OR physically.

Is there any argument for gay marriage that can’t also be applied to why I should be able to enter a polygamous marriage with both my mom and my sister?

>inb4 inbreeding = retards
Literally racist tripe against rural populations.

Libertarians wouldn't have State marriage or any legal benefits that come with it anyways, so the question would be irrelevant. "Marriage" would only be recognized by various religious denominations.

Marriage is a religious ceremony.

Why does the state participate in sacraments?

It challenges the moral fabric of our society as evidenced by the rampant degeneracy surrounding gay culture.

I honestly don’t care if they are allowed marry but the people of our country who value morality should boycott any media and any corporation that openly pushes those things into our everyday lives.

Normal couples have many options when it comes to conceiving a baby, gay couples have only one, rent a person or buy sperm, which means one of the partners will raise a child that isn't theirs. Children do best when they have a genetic connection to both parents.

It normalizes the mental illness of homosexuality, which itself is the real problem.
Homosexuality/sodomy itself is a perversion that does nothing to further the human species. To the contrary, it is a total drain on the human race. It introduces disease, breaks apart social relations,

The normalization of it via same-sex marriage also makes homosexuality itself more prevalent.
How? Children are young and impressionable and this is because they have mirror neurons. It has been proven since the time of Skinner that homosexuality indeed can be a classically conditioned behavior--- the mere presence of homoerotic stimuli if acted upon can literally instill homosexual (aberrant) behavior into the subject.
Thus, considering homosexuality has nothing of benefit to offer to the individual or the species, it should not be encouraged. If anything, it should be demonized.

It's disgusting and obscene.

>nobody has posted this yet
Newfags. all of you. Sage.

Gay people can marry just as well as straight people.

What's all the fuss about?

It's designed to destroy civilization.

Nigger you have an entire disease dedicated to destroying gay men. Its called AIDS.

Don't like guns? Don't buy one

violates the RULES OF NATURE

It's degenerate

provides a stable environment for raising kids you wanker

Marriage shouldn't have any legal or economic ramifications. It should be a cultural thing and a cultural thing only.

not all of us argue from a can. references are ok but posting an entire image and saying "I win" is not how a discussion goes.

Faggot

The state can't dictate beliefs and practices to the church. Seperation of church and state. Done.

This isn't an argument because that is a minority of cases.

Lends power and growth to a community infested and inherently associated with perverse, degenerate, and society degrading behavior.

Beyond that, they have no substantive reason to deserve marriage in America being altered to capture their taste as well, beyond that it is "nice"

Allow me to elaborate on my point, it makes you a faggot. Faggot's are filthy degenerates. In order to be a homosexual faggot man, YOU HAVE TO LIKE POOP. You have anal sex, which is where feces comes out, so you have to be okay with being a shitdick. What kind of sane person likes SHIT, especially on their dick? A faggot that is who. Shitdicks are degenerate filth, and marriage, albeit a scam for the most part, origins rest in Holy Matrimony. Nothing is Holy about POOP! As for lesbians, well they are women to start off with, so they are pretty dumb, but at least they don't have shitdicks, so I don't think as lowly of them, but they are just lame and confused, and many have haircuts that make them look like Iceman from Topgun.
>/faggots

It creates a portal to hell and you will be forever dammed for hellfire

It's none of the government's god damn business who people have relationships with. Anything that expands government power over more aspects of people's lives in anathema to liberty.

Homosexuality is an evolutionary dead-end and biologically is a perversion.

Sticking an erect cock inside of the alimentary canal is a biological perversion and horror. It's the equivalent of a mother or father eating is child. It's the type of thing celebrated in paintings of hell like in the 1450 Hieronymus Bosch paintings, or in the debauchery of end of times like in Caligula's court.

I win

Destruction of family and normalization of a fetish. Homosexuality has no purpose at all other then degrading a society into hedonism, pederasty, and STDS.

Marriage exist for governments to give a couple benefits for creating new citizens. If you don't create new citizens then it's not marriage and you don't deserve shit.

marriage is itself a religious contract. You can't take religion out of the argument when talking about marriage. Now, if you want a government contract or something, then whatever... Religion and state should be separate anyway so do what you want. If we had "marriage" in a church and "civil union" for tax purposes I'd be happy. Christian Bible says marriage is between a man and a woman and homosexuality is wrong. God nuked Sodom and Gomorrah in part because of homos. Just compromise and call it something else. But you want to hijack our religious ceremony and then try to say it's not about religion?

why would you need a non-religious argument when marriage is a religious idea

Ba popanare daca pun mana pe tine te feliez ca pe slam.
PS:Buna moameala.

It's gay

1% of the population, 40% of child abusers.

AIDS isn't real. Gays aren't pedophiles. Gay men practice monogamy. And you worship an ancient Jewish demon.

Was about to post this, thank fuck you did.

>the exception is the rule
Christ, liberals are intellectually dishonest

it's like trying to prove gender is a spectrum because there are horrible genetic abnormalities that deviate from XY/XX

Hiv
Fags!

>marriage gives tax credits to subsidize a healthy environment to raise children in
>gays can't have children

>"How same sex marriage hurst everyone"
>hurst everyone
>hurst
What did Frank mean by this Sup Forums? Write a giant manifesto, don't spell check your shit. Yep can't take it serious, newfags think they are oldfags, faggots everywhere. These are end times.

no religion is the only way to save the white man from the autism and degeneracy of LBQTGTAVIZETARETUCLI666

Don't believe in white nationalism? Don't live in a state explicitly founded as a white nation.

I was going to post this but you already did. Guess I can add this one.

>Is their any argument that I like to convince me of my degeneracy?
There never will be. Just fuck off.

>degenerate
>aids
>have need to spread degeneracy
>leaves an impression on children
>can't have babies
>any children that get adopted get abused, physically and sexually.
>man and man or woman and woman were not meant to be together; woman was for the man

Need I go on?

Leviticus 20:13 (KJV)

If a man also lie with mankind, as he lieth with a woman, both of them have committed an abomination

It's really degenerate, it's not productive, and potentially starts trying to indoctrinate children soon.
Sick behaviors and quirks, no clear roles that haven't been twisted or made a mockery of. Not to mention, homosexuality serves no purpose
Except to destroy society

Whereas a healthy person knows his purpose is to serve Allah by being productive by getting an education, marring, and eventually having children.

this is probably the best solution to most of 1st world problems caused by women

>50% of gay men over 50 have HIV/AIDS
>Gay men are most promiscuous demographic
>Gay men have greatest number of STDs overall.

The more gay people are accepted, the more they will spread STDs among themselves. This normally wouldn't be a problem if it weren't for bisexuals.

Unfortunately, bisexuals make gays a public health crisis on par with the black plauge or swine flu.

agreed

more attention needs to be brought to the wrongs of divorce, adultery and fornication

Really shouldn't be. Either you personally have no problem with it or you do have a problem with it.

You know what the easy solution to that is?

not having sex with anyone you don't plan on spending the rest of your life with

AIDS

Because muh social norms or morals or ethics or muh degeneracy of the youth or what's next? legalizing zoophilia/pedophilia? You can refer to Coalitia pentru Familie for more information.

>it's about not harming anyone
>abortions are a right
I want to bash your fucking skull into a liquid and slaughter everything you ever loved in life in the worst ways. You fucking degenerate Faggot. Die.

Government got involved as a way to promote the creation of new tax payers. Two parent households result in better odds that the kid grows up to be a net benefit to society.
Enter gay marriage:
Government had an excuse to be involved in marriage when it was about increasing it's own funding. But gay marriage moves it away from that and into the sanctioning of adult sex partners. Those who were supportive of gay rights in the past had noticed that gays wanted government out of the bedroom. This is actually a good small government argument. But having apparently succeeded at that, now SSM proponents want government back in. The media smeared those who believed that SSM would result in the end of marriage as some kind of religious kooks. Not understanding their argument. But if marriage is redefined as the government sanctioning of sex partners then why is government involved at all? It's a simple argument from that point to say it shouldn't be. Thus ending traditional marriage as far as government's involvement.

evolotionary dead end why would you allow such things when the birthrate is in the tiolet