>Belly full of rice
>Those Armpits
>12
You can't make this shit up

Other urls found in this thread:

track3.mixtape.moe/wpjhpl.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I can't wait for more Hozumi

I want her to be a happy rice filled girl for the rest of her days.

I was worried there wouldnt be a season 2 after the negative reaction to the last few eps. Wonder where they will take this after biebs

They should make cute habanero babies in season 2.

>cute baby peppers
Yes, please.

They've probably had around the clock meetings for the past year on how to make Mumei even more erotic

post more armpits

i wanna lick them

so proud of her armpits

Luckily the entire arc did away with the villain who's name I can't remember and any ties he or his family or plot had to the main story. S2 could literally be BoB where a squad of peppers & humans take their news guns out and reclaim towns one block at a time. A "humans are the real monsters" subplot is not necessary.

I really hope it's mostly zombie slaying.

I don't think S2 will just be a simplistic story of clearing out kabane town by town, or else S1 would have been more like that. I expect they will spend time finding a cure for Mumei, which Ikoma is very determined on doing. Mumei will probably turn kabane at some point, since she seems to have been taking medicine provided by Biba to control her kabaneri condition, and that won't be available to her anymore. There might be foreshadowing for this kind of development in the post-S1 Shigure no Yume drama CDs where Mumei promises Ikoma that she'll kill him if he turns kabane, and asks him to do the same, but he refuses and says he'll swears he'll never kill her because he'll find a cure for her instead.

Also after what ikoma had to do to beat justin bieber he's probably advanced his habanero disease

The ultimate solution would be to be able to go full habane and yet still keep your rationality, but that will never happen.

A cure for Mumei would be a good plotline for S2 as far as I'm concerned. It's already established in the story and doesn't require any new and convenient exposition out of fucking nowhere.

She's gonna be full of more than just rice when I'm done with her.

Like what, curry?

Fuck off Ikoma.

Curry, cheeseburgers, cannolis, chicken, компот, cherries, cranberries, chives, coconut, semen, you name it, I'm feeding it to her.

Does BD version have ANY more fan service or is the same censored shit?

Hopefully season two can redeem the fucking train wreck that was the last 6 episodes of season one. I have never been more disappointed in a show. Any fucking neckbeard off the streets could have storyboarded a better plot than those "professional" writers. Which really pisses me off because the first two episodes were literally 10/10 but they fucking threw away all sense of tone and setting to stroke the chunky boner of the one retarded mecha writer than was doing a steampunk zombie show for some reason.

And I can't be the only one sick of the whole thing where there's zombies or some other equivalent enemy of mankind, BUT THE HOOMANZ R THE REEL MONSTURS!!!1!.

Do girls wear fundoshi or ... NOTHING in this anime??

No, he's earned the right to stuff her with his long, thick pepper.

I thought I'd never see kabaneri shitposting again on this board, but yet again we got kill la kill shitposting for 2 days in a row, I was just being a fool I guess.

I can't wait for more Mumei lewds. I spilled more seed to her than to any other girl in 2016.

I hate this fucking show. Such a waste of potential.

KISAMA

I love this fucking show.

Will we get more train shenanigans?

track3.mixtape.moe/wpjhpl.webm

Who is that long haired fellow in the back? He looks gay and I'm already starting to hate him even through I have no memory of ever seeing him in my life.

Actually never mind, I don't care who he is, lets all pretend he isn't there.

If I could wipe that pink-haired faggot out of having ever existed, I would.

Hopefully we will never see him again.

Please post more peppers being cute together.

12 really is the most sexual age.

Their cuteness together was the best part of the show. Big brother x little sister-type couples are my favorite.

If Araki can keep the focus on them in S2 and avoid angsting it up with another shitty villain, then it would be enjoyable indeed.

Japan still liked it.

Are there translations somewhere of this, user? I know there are some short stories too.

No translations that I know of. Maybe I can do one, if I can figure out the steam engine-related talk in the middle of it. I don't know of any short stories, but there are two gaiden novels plus a two-volume novelization of S1.

So far I've read the prequel novel, and I'm waiting for two more in the mail. I can probably write up summaries for them if anyone is interested. It would be nice to have more material to chat about in these threads.

I am interested and I'm probably not alone on this, user.
Some summaries would be great and deeply appreciated.

Women go nopan.

I was a bit confused on their relationship for a while. It struck me as romance first then switched to a sibling sort of deal and by the end it was giving me couple vibes again.

I kinda want them to become a couple but I'm a shipper faggot.

I'm not really a shipperfag but I think I'd prefer that too, probably makes more sense.

I hope so. I waited until a few months ago to watch it because I heard so much dislike for it, and now I regret doing that because I missed out on all the threads here. It's kind of sad to see how unpopular this series is among Anglophones. I loved it and I wish there were more people to chat about it with.

This is the best picture of Mumei right

The artist really captured her strong points

Who the fuck thought Biba and Takumi (or anyone else) partying together made for a good image?

Maybe Ikoma saw his dead sister in Mumei at first but not anymore by the end of the series.

>And I can't be the only one sick of the whole thing where there's zombies or some other equivalent enemy of mankind, BUT THE HOOMANZ R THE REEL MONSTURS!!!1!.
The best is when those two aspects are well-balanced desu

AYAME
Y
A
M
E

12 YEARS OLD?

I want to kiss her lovingly.

It's left ambiguous. According to the prequel novel, Ikoma has had very little contact with girls all his life other than his little sister who died when he was a kid. Mumei is the closest he's ever gotten to a girl who isn't related to him. So with that plus their age gap of 5 years, it makes sense that he would default to treating her like a little sister regardless of whether he's in love with her or not.

In one of the audio dramas that take place between episodes 6 and 7, Ikoma fixes Mumei's gun for her, and Takumi interprets that as him making a romantic gesture. Of course Ikoma denies it, but then he seems like the "dense when it comes to love" type and wouldn't really be able to put a label on his feelings. But I wouldn't rule out that they are romantic. In Shigure no Yume he seems really intensely into Mumei, as he did in episode 7 and onward.

I think he was aware that he had been projecting Hatsune onto Mumei, but seemed to acknowledge seeing Mumei as her own person by episode 10.

Good luck getting through Kurusu first.

>12 year old femdom
Who the hell is this supposed to appeal to? Nobody wants this

It's just one of the pictures that Wit Studio posted on their Twitter for fun. I think it's referring to the running joke in the Kabaneri Tours radio show and elsewhere that Ikoma (and his VA) is a masochist.

And I think there are a lot of people who enjoy 12 year old femdom if I include lolidom.

Godspeed Takumi, you were too good for this world

did they ever figure out why was zombies

Not yet. I kinda hope they never do to be honest. If they did, it's probably going to be something stupid and tired like humanity created the zombies or something.

He cured her with the white blood. Just like Biba cured him.

That only reversed the effects of the black blood. They're both still kabaneri.

Did I choose wisely by dropping this shit around episode ~5 or so?

If you didn't like it by that point, then you won't like what comes after.

Well I sure want to fill her belly.

Nah, it cured them completely.

It's probably been stated before, but Biba and Mumei's meeting reminded me of Griffith's and Casca's.

Also, did Biba inject Ikoma with the White blood during their fight? If so, was it to weaken Ikoma so Biba could stand a chance against him?

Nope. They're still kabaneri according to the post-S1 drama CDs.

Well I'll be damned, I guess that's that.
Where can I listen to 'em?

Yes.
He injected it to cure him of the black blood.

The raws are on Youtube if you know Japanese. I'll get around to translating them eventually if no one else does.

I think it was to revive Ikoma so they could continue their fight. Biba saw that Ikoma was more fearless than he, and according to his philosophy the strong ones without fear should be the ones to survive.

You guys think S2 will begin with a timeskip or continue right where it left off?

I expect there will be a timeskip. In Shigure no Yume, Suzuki tells Ikoma that his brother, who lives in the eastern region of Hinomoto which has more advanced technology, can send them the blueprints to make a mechanical arm for him. An additional scene added to the end of the second compilation movie apparently shows Ikoma already having that arm. So I expect S2 will pick up after that point.

Man, I really will miss Takumi when the new Anime starts airing.