Why aren't people going to the movies anymore?

Why aren't people going to the movies anymore?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Because they fucking suck.

And it's too expensive anymore. By the time you buy tickets and soda/popcorn you're at fifty bucks for two people.

That is absolutely not true! Movies are better than they have ever been!

INternet

jewish sjw garbage

I saw it, didn't it get to like 600m already?

It’s annudda shoah! Goys must go!

Because I don't want to sit in a theater with crusty seats, sticky floors and watch a shitty film with the audience clapping and hooting and hollering and occasionally checking their god damn phone in the dark right in front of me while paying 59 buck for the movie and refreshments and possibly parking depending on location and time.

The fire rises

>Why aren't people swallowing liberal bullshit anymore.
>Why aren't people giving money to people who support gun control anymore.

This, and you can thank Disney swallowing up everything for that.

For me personally of the majority? The movies suck, and I don't wanna get Batman'd while eating popcorn with friends or family.

>Why aren't people going to the movies anymore?

>Why do people want to avoid public places now

mmmmm i wonder why. Also we have all the entertainment we could ever need on the internet.

Because we are tired of the talentless kike hacks and their lame ass propaganda.

they dont want to get shot. americans ban gun right the fuck mow you retards

this. Justice League had Jew Flash, Jumanji had Jew Rock, and SJW Wars was nothing but liberal propaganda and loud noises.

Literally 0 good movies this year.

They suck and brainwash us

Because people are awakening to Jew programing

Logan Lucky was a rare gem. Funny as hell.

You mean Films?

Everyone talks shit
Messy
Everyone eats and slurps.

Here's and idea:
>Have cinema
>Only allowed water and soft food.
>Actual ushers ensure people don't fuck about.

But the cinema today only makes money on their food and beverages.

I can't even sit through a movie anymore, regardless of how "cool" the trailer looks.

My theories:
1. Lack of attention span. Most young people are growing up watching youtube/vines and can't sit for ~2 hours.
2. People can just torrent/netflix from the comfort of their home.
3. Movies fucking suck nowadays and have no redeeming qualities other than "HAAHALOLO DUDE WEED OMG LOOK AT THAT EXPLOSION HURR DURR DURR"
4. The smart people see movies as they really are. There are some that actually are art and have good stories, but some people would rather live in the actual, real world.
5. Movies fucking suck nowadays.
6. Since people are lazy and spend all their time drinking and crying instead of working, they can't afford going to the movies.
7. Tinder and other apps remove the whole "lets go and not watch the movie" shit
8. Did I mention movies now fucking suck? They fucking suck.

>paying to watch Vice Admiral Gender Studies
Yeah not gonna happen

I now convince as many people as I can to ditch movies

I find saying its moral to pirate as you arent support the sexual abusers works well with all the metoo cŕap

Damn right first post.

1 good movie per year how pathetic is that

Last year the most enjoyable movie was Hell or High Water.
This year I don't even know anymore Blade Runner? I need to rewatch it.

If I want to watch the moving pictures I just watch blacked. It's the same as most movies these days but with better and more attractive actors and more interesting plots.

/thread

I still need to watch that movie

Only pakis and niggers go to cinemas now. They also spend the most by far on week old popcorn and stale nachos.

t. usher

which one

The only movies I saw this year were Dunkirk and Mother; both at home. I kinda wish I could see Dunkirk in IMAX though..

>too expensive
>too vulnerable to terror attacks/shootings
>movies are shit

Tyrone predicted that. Based Tyrone
youtube.com/watch?v=u-8kmPJKGgM

Why oh why

>SJWshit and quips out the ass in every movie
>only good movie this year was nolankino

123movies
that's all you need

Did he dye his hair?

I cant fucking get over his hair.

>it smells bad
>rude and loud morons around
>movies are uninspiring
>the prices are out of proportion
>diversity ruins the rest
I really can’t imagine why.

>way too expensive
>everything is a fucking rehash/remake/sequel of something nostalgic
>too much SJW shit

this is the real reason

Same reason TV ratings are way down. Streaming services.

Plus, lots of crap movies this year.

>"Gee, honey, what movie would you like to see this weekend? There's 'White Girl African Bull Impregnation RomCom 3' by Himmie Finklewitz, 'My Twelve-Year Old Is An Interracial Stripper' by Yair Silvershekel, and oooh! The year's mandatory Holocaust picture: 'Pay Up, White Man', by Israel Shalom."

Who doesnt want to see the 55th time spider mans origin has been put to film? Who doesnt want to see 110lb females kick the shit out of trained killers and soldiers? Who doesnt want to see abnoxious comedic actors get the green light for their 10th box office bomb? Who doesnt want to see historic movie stories get ruined by mediocre TV writers and SJWs.

This. FPBP.

Niggers.

They're shit and all the main scenes get spoiled before you have a chance to see them unless you go opening night.

Only trash is being made

I can only really speak for myself but it's for a variety of reasons.

1) Hollywood is absolutely degenerate trash. I don't want to pay my hard earned money to go and see what is ultimately just the vanity project of some smug and arrogant progressive who has contempt for me as a White heterosexual male and thinks that their crappy film will some how "change" society for the worse.
I'd rather read a book, watch some low budget art shit on the net or play vidya (before that shit degenerates too).

2) I have extreme contempt for celebrity culture. It is decadent and promotes disgusting lifestyles of greed and excess. The worship of money and fame, not of wisdom and skill, the things that society really depends upon. Denying them my shekels and attention hurts celebrity culture. I encourage all of my allies to do their best to deny the enemy shekels and attention.

3) Simply put. DON'T. GIVE. YOUR. ENEMIES. STUFF. ever.
If your enemy owns the business, don't do business with them. Even if you want what they have. Even if it is cheaper than going a different route. Don't give them business. Deny your enemy resources at every given opportunity.
We should aim to operate as if the enemy does not exist at all. Don't give them attention. Don't give them resources. Try and live around them as much as possible. If all of us were to deny them resources, shekels, respect and attention and were to simply look the other way when they fall into poverty of find themselves in need of assistance,

This passive aggressive resistance is something all of us can do on many levels right now. Consider it a form of siege warfare.

Fuck the movies.

My local theater closed down so now I have to go to this huge big box theater with aisles that you barely walk down and seat that give you instant scoliosis upon sitting of them. They also have the audacity to charge $16 for a small popcorn.

so yeah, I don't go to the theater

BR2049 was kino

It all right. You dont need us remember

I've been pirating for 20+ years and never had a moral issue.

Disagree!

They all suck, remakes of shit that’s already been done, or try to hard to portray a leftists dream of a world that doesn’t exist.

>Lack of attention span. Most young people are growing up watching youtube/vines and can't sit for ~2 hours.

I think this is also contributing to news / politics since lots of people wont even get passed the headline

fpbp. its like the nicer the movie looks the shitter its content. case and point SWTLJ

Because the movies are libtard propaganda pieces of shit.

Blade runner was decent, could have been better. That’s about it.

Yeah because that female star wars base is so fuckkng huge it will keep the Revenue flowing

Fucking checked and confirmed

I don't even pirate them anymore.

Becuase movies fucking suck and built by focus teams of kikes trying to destroy all joy in the world to push their political power grabs.

this. it's the same movie every year. I don't care that Vin Diesel and The Rock are racing on the moon to stop the alien drug dealers from killing Vin Diesel's kidnapped beautiful second sister that was just revealed to exist. Or maybe Pirates of the Arctic where captain Jack Sparrow fights a Yeti in the tundra. I mean Jesus Christ how hard is it to write an original group of characters and stories anymore?

Movies suck, because all of the best talent is working on the Reality TV Show called (((American))) politics. The Jews control ALL of the actors like a movie script to sell you the illusion of legitmacy.

>Dunkirk

fpbp

Too expensive, loud niggers all around you yelling and screaming. Just a shitty experience in general.

Jews can’t make good movies.

Mel Gibson make decent movie but he’s forever banished from jewsollywood

CHECKED AND CONFIRMED

Imagine a movie coming out in [Current Year] being anything like this or any of the other older movies that came out. In it he even calls Samuel L. Jackson's character a racist against whites. There would be riots if movies like these came out again. It's hard to make any movie a good movie when you have to watch yourself and pander so badly.

This. Absolute garbage

The fucking live Christmas story had a Hanukkah number. The last Star Wars movies led a woman with more awkwardly natural talent then multiple Lukes put together.

White male Christians aren't allowed to have ANYTHING, ANYTHING anymore. Nothing to look forward to, nothing to relate to, nothing.

>can watch it online
>can pirate it
>they are boring
>youtube might have killed it
>waste of time
>better hobbies
>social media tells better stories and drama

desu i cant get into watching movies nowadays. it's so boring, most of the time i force myself into watching something i dont really care about.

FIRST POST BEST POST

john wick 2 my dude

>not wanting to get into a shootout at your local movie theater

You clearly don't understand American culture

Oh man imagine the fucking drama if someone was able to get parenthesis around the Hollywood sign in the night or something

>The fucking live Christmas story had a Hanukkah number.
it flopped bigly, and that was one of the reasons for it.

> too expensive
> concessions double the price
> jew commercials for 20 mintues before the movie
> then 20 minutes of jew propaganda previews
> movie starts. 1.5 hours of jew racemixing and feminism
in short: it's the kikes

FPBP.

Nice Christmas digits, nigger!

Wow, just like with videogames!

>Or maybe Pirates of the Arctic where captain Jack Sparrow fights a Yeti in the tundra.
I laughed.

Hollywood is just rehashed garbage with a more politically correct cast. They barely come out with anything original anymore, plus i don't want to ever give another dime to hollywood knowing that it's run by pedophiles.

My based 56%.

The force is female pal. You better watch your mouth cracker.

I don't watch new movies for these reasons
They suck
Too expensive

And last time I went to a movie theatre they kicked me out for bringing my own food

>Mel Gibson make decent movie but he’s forever banished from jewsollywood
He made a true Christkino and the jews got immensely butthurt. They recently let him back in but he had to kiss Mark Wahlberg in Daddy's home 2

Too hard user, those signs are huge

I'm not paying $10 for a matinee, let alone $13 for a normal ticket, just to sit and watch some shitty jewish propaganda.

Ayy not so based i though he say "Logan luckily was a rare gem".

You forgot the 8.99 for the popcorn and like 5-6 dollars for a drink. Fuck the movies, i always got my girlfriend to bring food in her purse.

i dont like watching movies with 20 other random fuckers.

I have my own projector in my room. Comfy chair too. I can go to Redbox and rip a bluray if I really REALLY want to or just grab a movie from the Internet if it's old enough.

I saw (((The Last Jedi))) the other night and it was nothing but shitty seats, people crunching wrappers, and smells of feet and farts.

Why the FUCK should I ever want to go a movie theater?

Because niggers.

Kind of this. Movies used to actually push boundaries... like social boundaries. Territory that made you uncomfortable at the deepest and most fundamental level.

Now they leave those boundaries unpushed and instead opt for shallow toilet humour. They push visual boundaries while leaving social boundaries unchallenged.

Like in pic related for example. Yes, if you look past the memes and actually read into the subtext of the movie instead of being completely autistic and faceblind to the greater plot... you can see that Douglas's character was in fact not all there. That he had demons of his own in his personal life that probably spilled over into his work life... But at the same time the movie constantly challenges you to empathize with him. If you aren't completely broken the movie makes you uncomfortable in this way. That's good movie making.
>hurr there's an orgy scene and 500 poop jokes
is what they call boundary pushing these days.