Who else /MGTOW/? We must solve the woman question once and for all

Who else /MGTOW/? We must solve the woman question once and for all

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08Gp5GbC9F4&list=PLiBwf2ETgC6ZxGQ4Tl6FO7ggJkaXpBGzf&has_verified=1
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

We must solve the OP question once and for all.

once you got mgtow there is no woman question. your bloodline ends with you, so why care about the future.

(((mgtow)))

> We must solve the woman question once and for all
I simply don't give a fuck about them, enjoying my life to fullest.

Sometimes I want to go full Nikola Tesla mode, but not in a "I hate women way" more in a "I've got better things to concentrate on that will pay off in the long run."

It's actually how surprising how fast this is catching on, if only there weren't the fedora-core giving the whole concept a bad name

We need to manipulate societal opinion and make the news start paying attention to divorce courts, basically have them say how it's no big deal and everyone is sexist, while simultaniously redpilling the normies.

wrong

> We must solve the woman question once and for all
The problem will solve itself. Go Galt, live a minimalist lifestyle, find yourself a Bromance, get surrogacy in a less gynocentric country if you must sire children, save gold / commodities.

Our insane world cannot sustain itself, it parasites off you. Don't allow it to and it will crash.

The best MGTOW strategy is to fuck a bunch of random Asians and Latinas so your bloodline doesn’t die with you, but you also don’t have to worry about (((courts))) or (((western women))).

> your bloodline ends with you
Common misconception. MGTOW is only about wedding, and if something was learned of the current welfare-fueled degeneracy is that wedding is not a prerequisite to having children.

Got married 2 months ago already have a kid,get fucked you genetic dead ends.

Have fun when 2nd kid comes out a mulatto and then your wife divorces you, takes your house, kid and half your paycheck for the rest of your life while you pay child support for the mulatto.

Thanks for the pics, desu.

t. Incel Loser

Im just in it for the hilarious pictures

I've knocked up 3 different bitches and not paying even cent to them. There are plenty of cucks like you to raise my children while I'm busy spreading my genes across all races and nations.

Well im not haveing any children so there is no women question, children question or marriage question for me. My bloodline ends with me

I have at least 3 kids in Uruguay that I will never meet.

Kill the establishment, replace with an economic system they cannot consolidate

>problem solved

Not a problem.

>Women get vote in west
>women become half the electorate
>women vote for welfare state
>welfare sate is bigger government
>bigger government requires more taxes
>welfare state incentives single mothers
>government becomes surrogate fathers
>single mothers raise niggers
>niggers cause more crimes
>niggers create more single mothers
>bigger government creates mandatory gibs spending
>women will never vote away welfare state
>every solution to problems caused by welfare state = more welfare state
>families destroyed and birth rates plummet
>immigration to replace births
>men loose incentive to support system
>social collapse

In EVERY MGTOW thread you get the same discourse:

1) Inexperienced but horny kiddos think every guy just want to fuck anything that moves and the entirety of social interaction revolves around fucking and MGTOWs are fat autistic virgin neckbeards who can't get laid.

2) Actual MGTOWs who are experienced grown men who are warning about the dangers of women + the state vs you, and how you can be easily taken for all you've got.

3) The "Yes, thats right goy - dont reproduce" jew shills - yes JEW SHILLS. The thing (((they))) want you to do is YES reproduce children to a raving tinder psycho / bar slut who will NEVER grow up and you will be raising her as well as your kids until she bails on you and takes half your shit after dragging you through divorce court.

The jew agenda is NOT to stop whites reproducing, its to produce a WEAKER generation with poor parents so the state can become the new parents. No reproduction means no goy-cows for milking. Why the fuck would (((they))) not want a new generation of tax-slaves? (((They))) own the banking system AND the law courts / judicial process.

(((The agenda))) is all about making money from broken individuals from broken families - NOT stopping reproducing.

MGTOW is redpilled because its men refusing to get fucked over by the jew system - and (((they))) are worried. (((They))) are worried that (((they))) have pushed the feminist "high maintenance woman" meme too far and thought men would become pussyfied slaves to nagging bitches and never thought men would just go their own way.

And I 100% respect your choice. I made the same one, actually, although if the socio-economic crash comes soon enough, there's a non-zero chance that I take a wife.

Meanwhile, I'll probably get me one of those sex-doll / robot.

Why would you ever go MGTOW when you could just move? It's not all trash. Really the only deciding factor is how soon you decide to commit to making a traditional family... The sooner the easier of course.

top kek.
> The ankle tattoo on the roastie.
Brilliant attention to detail

/thread

MGTOW makes sense for some people but shilling this to other people you don't even know is obvious subversion.

I have a fleshlight that I use every now and then, I do want to get one of those sex dolls eventually

What discord/YouTube channel are you faggots from? I'll kick all of your asses, dweebs.

Is it shilling if I don't get paid in cash or kind?

Thanks for making the point that MGTOW are a bunch of deadbeat parasitic losers.

I never even tried the things. Is it anywhere close in sensation to the real thing, or is the fact you're still moving your hand killing it?

I always felt like it wasn't much of a step up from using your hand.

Incel here, I am MGTOW but not by choice. I can't wait until the world burns. Then I won't have to deal with these feels anymore.

Sure.
Get a waifu. You're not MGTOW if you have a waifu. As long as it's a real long-term relationship it doesn't matter 2D or 3D.

No thanks. I'm going to have sex with my pregnant wife instead.

this, everyone going MGTOW is the only way to save western civilization . giving women equal rights and placing them on a pedestal was a mistake.

MGTOW is only refusal to marry / whiteknight. You can date / have children MGTOW. You can be a TFL and not MGTOW.

>Sure
How so brainlet

No. MGTOW is admitting that there is nothing to save in western civilisation. And thus saving yourself from the suffering

This totally doesn't sound like a cult. Who do I have to talk to before deciding to get married? Am I still 'going my own way' at that point?
Shills don't have to be compensated you retarded fruitcake.

>nothing to save
there are things to save , its just that part of it has to be cut off and cauterized (women, or at least the current cultural idea of women)

mgtow means you obsess over relations, probably because you are still burnt licking your wounds

never had the real thing, but I prefer every now and then compared to your hand.

>there are things to save
such as?

top kek.
That's the low IQ MGTOW. People who dont learn from others' mistakes and keep repeating them. People like me just cant stand a woman for more than 2 weeks.

> there are things to save
for example?
MGTOW is basically deciding not to sacrifice yourself for the sake of civilisation. It's understanding that civilisation is fucked, and thus providing good palliative care for your genes.

Tfm was okay when he did brought up stories of injustice and double treatment

His channel now is just full on cringe

The only time I've ever seen a woman adhere to being dutiful, obedient, pure, loving, respected, and revered--was when she was religiously devout.

At church, when a woman behaves she is loved and respected by the community--thus reinforcing the behaviour.

When a woman is without a church or god--her good behaviour gets her ignored by chad-jocks and nobody is praising her for being well behaved.

It sucks that most churches are filled with such weak limp wristed fucks--we need loyal dogs to protect the flock.

>commit to making a traditional family

not possible for most men,a minority gets to stay married.

TFM gets it, he went blackpill and lays it all out and now does sttuff on economics and becoming self sufficient, and encourages viewers to suggest an alternative strategy because MRA and PUA are retarded at this point.

no , MGTOW is not opting out of all civilization its just opting out of all the stuff with committing yourself to a woman.
you can still study,work hard , make a name for yourself in some area of human endeavor while making the world a better place . you can still lead a satisfying and fulfilling life .

>how soon you decide to commit to making a traditional family
Are you retarded?
The whole point is that the traditional family is jeopardized and comes with none of the respect it used to and carries far too much risk to bother with.So there is absolutely no reason to do it..

this. but the redpill rage eventually leads to black pill. And that means you just don't care about society or saving civilization anymore

Fuck off.

I heard a theory that jewish power is a tripod or a three legged beast. Control of media, control of finance, and the holocaust myth. Kick out one leg and it all falls down.

what rage senpai ? why would you be angry ?

Enjoy your future divorce and lack of kids.

>soon this will happen everywhere with the invention of AI cars
Bootiful

No he has become full retard from sitting in his room huffing his farts too busy trying to make a buck from others seeking help
His little livestream circlejerk is the worst nothing but hearsay with retards
I think its a case of popularity going to his head funny how he always going on about monkey branching yet is oblivious to whats going around him always chuckled to myself when he kept bringing up bearing (some faggot aus yt)feels like resentment as his channel slowly growing when a similar channel of one ofhis subs was surging (with the help of sargoy and his merry skeptic circlejerk)

If it scares you, you can always go and get divorce-raped. You don't have to vow anything. You don't even have to claim being MGTOW, nor to "recruit". Simply think "It's not worth it" and voilà! You are officiously MGTOW.

> Who do I have to talk to before deciding to get married?
Nobody

> Am I still 'going my own way' at that point?
No. But it's okay, we don't care, you have the info and choose what to do with it.

>you can still study,work hard , make a name for yourself in some area of human endeavor while making the world a better place .
Why would I care to make the world a better place for degenerates?
I enjoy myself. Earn as much as I need. Spend most of my time thinking about interesting but useless problems. Life is good!!
>t. 54 year old who holds a Math PhD from a top 10 university.

>divorce-rape
This is my new favorite term. You're so important, user.

how does MGTOW relate to incel?

The only thing women are good for is making more men.

make it a better place for yourself .and if you hold a math PHD you already made it a better place for everyone even if you're into really frince obscure math

It's a common term. Thank the youtuber Turd Flinging Monkey, AFAIK, he's the one who used it and got me to use it.

I'm not because I got married before this was a thing, but if I was single today i'd probably be carrying the torch with you guys. Fortunately my wife is pretty awesome, still working on fully redpilling her though

>Stop having kids, goyim!
You know, we should really push that in places like Africa or India.

I found OP’s pic.

That's beautiful.

Its just not possible anymore with modern feral women tho.

I don't think. I doubt more than 20 people can even understand my work. (and it's not because others are dumb, but because most people only care about learning stuff that they can use somewhere)

>redpill rage
It’s the anger that occurs when you realize you have been played for a fool your whole life. You’ve been told all your life that you are privileged because you are a male. You’ve been told that women have it so much harder than you, and that women are basically these pure, infallible beings.

The truth, of course, is that women live life on easy street. Men serve triple the amount of jail time as women for the same crimes. Men make up 87% of the homeless population, but 90% of homeless shelters are for women. Women take everything in divorce court and then have the power to keep you from your children. Courts treat fathers as nothing but walking ATM machines in the lives of their children. Men are forced to pay child support for kids that are not theirs. Single moms can get government assistance for being single parents. Single dads cannot. Society gives women a pussy pass in just about every situation imaginable, while men are punished harshly and told to shut the fuck up no matter how bad they have it. Women can cheat on their husbands and then take them to the cleaners in divorce court. Everywhere you look, men are either being portrayed as evil or as idiots. Yet, all the while you’re still being told that it’s WOMEN that have it hard and are so undervalued and disrespected by our society. Needless to say, when a man sees reality for what it is, and all the while constantly being told that he is privileged because he is a man, it can cause some anger.

omfg lolol motherfking roastie herp rite????

how original

>making a traditional family... The sooner the easier of course.
You must be either too old or far too young to understand how close to impossible that shit is in the 21st century unless you make big bux and can afford such an investment. Make it last a lifetime? Nigga, you crazy.

You should give yourself a pat on the back.

Get a job. Find a hobby. Give yourself meaning other than being a pussy.

Good luck when she leaves you because she wants to 'find herself'.
And good luck when she takes the kids and most of your property while fucking chad on your bed.
Even better luck when you end up homeless as she's doing this

Yes. He is very pretty.

incels become mgtow when they realize their condition isn't as bad as society makes it out to be.

in an oversexualized society that profits from pushing men to chase pussy, they feel like failures and cope with that percieved failure.

when they take the redpills on society they embrace all the benefits of not having been bogged down by a woman.

in any case they benefit from mgtow because it changes their perspecive to a positive rather than gynocentric negative.

but most mgtows aren't incels, nost dealt with the bullshit incels were fortunate enough to dodge

As a MGTOW, I find shaming attempts so hillarious. We shed the evolution-driven psychological need for women's acceptance, what will shame accomplish?

Deter other men from becoming MGTOW, I guess. That's okay tho, you can't take that step without a huge amount of pain.

Don't worry, I often do, figuratively.

I consider myself traditional and socially conservative, a "tradcon" which MGTOWs hate. But I find myself being a crypto-MGTOW because a real, principled tradcon would rather be practically a MGTOW than marry used goods. Which is basically all young women currently.

Idk what to do. Sup Forums has this massive push which pressures young men to find marry a virginal woman, but after dumping a hundred graphs and figures on marriage rates, Anons then give no advice on how to find and date one of these mythical creatures known as virgins.

Then either I'm a lucky son of a bitch, a Chad, or have some personality trait that allowed me to accomplish it lads. Sorry life has been so harsh to you. There is hope, get away from your toxic environments.

Perhaps you are most likely to find a virgin woman at a church?

>hey goy! Just stop breeding and making white babies, that'll show those nasty women!
>they can just ride jamal cock while your bloodline dies out
Pay no attention to roasties and THOTs, but still maintain healthy a healthy with a woman, and be actively dating until you get one. If you encounter a roastie, reject her without giving her dick.

It really is this easy

Personally, I pity TradCons. As long as you're trying to save a society that hates you, you can't really enjoy your life. When you accept it's not worth saving, you can really enjoy it.

If TradCons REALLY succeed to fight the degeneracy, I'll celebrate and congratulate you. But I'm not getting rekt for a false hope.

Man, you certainly don't want to deal with women from modern USA churches. They preach feminism and SJW bullshit even more than gender studies universities.

thats the great ironing, mgtows have tried the alternatives. Most graduated from PUA and wen't to MRA thinking western women were salvagable.

but after a while they realized that they were better off walking away from the society that enables these women, and the men who keep feeding the beast by making success with women a requirement fr manhood.

You realize the people pushing you to chase women will abandon you and their convictions at the first chance for a bit of tail.

the fact is tradcons are as gynocentric as feminists. They tell you to man up and find a woman to create more tax payers and mindslaves for the system and do it under the guise of some fallacious idealogy like saving the race.

this of course solves nothing, but just is a step to getting you to accept the programming.

When that fails they resort to attacking your manhood and shame tactics like feminists.

We must establish a deep state that exists within and parallel to the structures of this oppressive political system in preparation for our liberation.

Nikola was married btw

dumb, single mothers and hoes go to church to find good men to take care of them, knowing men are in church to find good decent women.

I haven't cringed this much in a while. Thanks, user.

I'm going to say you're just lucky, normie. Now go.

>be actively dating until you get one

dating is spending time and money still towards women

uhh no, there are no male spaces except Sup Forums and mgtow.

the fact is the system can die and be built from scratch, i give zero fucks.

Lol this is sort of the right mentality

People are dulusional thinking "men" can rebuild society when it collapses especially when men are being bred to be pushovers
Do people really think isolated hermit austists with no skillshave the ability of doing anything?

Yes I'm MGTOW

Just leave women alone, I don't care about them, they don't care about me and so living absent of state involvement is possible. The moment you take a passive philosophical position like MGTOW and make it into a movement about changing women is the moment you get bitch-slapped by the state.

If you're trying to fix women you're now a MGTOW, you're maybe purple pilled at best, and need to accept the red pill in its entirety.

Holy shit my sides.
Good prank.

>People are dulusional thinking "men" can rebuild society

men built society in the first place dumbass, of course they can do it again.

youtube.com/watch?v=08Gp5GbC9F4&list=PLiBwf2ETgC6ZxGQ4Tl6FO7ggJkaXpBGzf&has_verified=1