HAPPENING! FUSION GPS ADMITS TO FAKE RUSSIAN DOSSIER!!!

zerohedge.com/news/2017-12-24/wife-fusion-gps-founder-admits-her-husband-was-behind-fake-russiagate-story

>Mary Jacoby, the wife of Fusion GPS founder Glenn Simpson, who is the man in the middle of the entire Russiagate scandal, boasted on Facebook about how ‘Russiagate,’ would not exist if it weren’t for her husband.

>A Tablet investigation using public sources to trace the evolution of the now-famous dossier suggests that central elements of the Russiagate scandal emerged not from the British ex-spy Christopher Steele’s top-secret “sources” in the Russian government—which are unlikely to exist separate from Russian government control—but from a series of stories that Fusion GPS co-founder Glenn Simpson and his wife Mary Jacoby co-wrote for TheWall Street Journal well before Fusion GPS existed, and Donald Trump was simply another loud-mouthed Manhattan real estate millionaire. Understanding the origins of the “Steele dossier” is especially important because of what it tells us about the nature and the workings of what its supporters would hopefully describe as an ongoing campaign to remove the elected president of the United States.

>In a Facebook post from June 24, 2017, that Tablet has seen in screenshots, Jacoby claimed that her husband deserves the lion’s share of credit for Russiagate. (She has not replied to repeated requests for comment.)

>“It’s come to my attention that some people still don’t realize what Glenn’s role was in exposing Putin’s control of Donald Trump,” Jacoby wrote. “Let’s be clear. Glenn conducted the investigation. Glenn hired Chris Steele. Chris Steele worked for Glenn.”

>This assertion is hardly a simple assertion of family pride; it goes directly to the nature of what became known as the “Steele dossier,” on which the Russiagate narrative is founded.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/JMGCW
tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/251897/obama-steele-dossier-russiagate
archive.is/Dsj5W
theduran.com/wife-of-fusion-gps-founder-admits-her-husband-was-behind-fake-russiagate-story/
theduran.com/court-documents-reveal-that-trump-dossier-is-fake-document-with-limited-intelligence/
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

archive.is/JMGCW

tabletmag.com/jewish-news-and-politics/251897/obama-steele-dossier-russiagate
archive.is/Dsj5W

OBAMA BTFO

HAPPENING!

>Zerohedge

fuck off Jew shill.

FUCK THE SLIDERS AND SHILLS
BUMP HOLY SHIT

>the wife of a literal who
>proof
Yeah..... no

K, keep me posted
>
Cantfindthememe.jpg

>zerohedge

CAN THE MAINSTREAM MEDIAFAGGOTS LET THIS PHONY RUSSIAGATE THING DIE NOW?!

WHAT AN ABSOLUTE ATTENTION WHORE HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Oh man she's fucked

Zero hedge has among other things been saying the housing market will experience a 2008 level crash for years now. Also the student loan market, and car loans.

They are alarmist morons.

They meticulously source everything.

ITS BEGINNING TO LOOK A LOT LIKE CHRISTMAS...

Obvious Russian poster, tell Putin to get better shills

>t. sperging boomer that unironically believes any pro trump news article

I hope the American people actually care enough this time to wake up.

Is it not halal enough for you, achmed?

I could reformat it into a Buzzfeed slideshow for you

Zerohedge doesn't exactly have a great track record, but I be optimistic that it's true.

MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE

Bump

theyre right, dumbfuck knowitall

>zerohedge
pathetic

>hurr durr if you don’t trust fake news site A you must trust in fake news site B
Why are 2017 trumpfags so retarded?

Merry Christmas. I want to have a qt arian gf next year, since I'm half slav myself.

Fuck off phoneposting shill.

MERRY CHRISTMAS! I LOVE EACH AND EVERY ONE OF YOU FAGGOTS IN A SHALLOW BUT MEANINGFUL WAY.

Except you, CTR employees. I hope you miserable lumps of dough get aids for Christmas

theduran.com/wife-of-fusion-gps-founder-admits-her-husband-was-behind-fake-russiagate-story/

theduran.com/court-documents-reveal-that-trump-dossier-is-fake-document-with-limited-intelligence/
Jew shills get the rope too. CTR isn't active anymore believe it or not.

Its dead man they moved on to the haitians have aids thing. They can get at least 8 months out of that

Why you keep losing to retarded people is actually the better question

>always fall back on ad hominem
You’re literally no different than the left when they have no argument and scream racist except you scream shill. Pretty pathetic tbqh, but it’s to be expected when you live for partisan politics. You’re just the other side of the same coin, keep slurping Jew cock and claiming 4D chess.

>CTR isn't active anymore believe it or not.
true, but Shareblue and media matters have had a fourty fold increase in budget

>Z E R O H E D G E . C O M

Wrong. It's Black Cube and Jew shills LIKE YOU.

Anyone else notice that this dude's ID ends with "lgbt"?

Fucking bizzarroworld man.

Have a bump.

lmao zerohedge

can we hang these folks for x-mas?

January should be a great month.

>wrong
Shareblue had a budget of $13-14 Mil for 2017 you fucking moran
scribd.com/document/337535680/Full-David-Brock-Confidential-Memo-On-Fighting-Trump

Bump

and Jews have an unlimited budget.

ADL, Regular Jews, B'nai B'rith, Black Cube, Kroll, JIDF, Tel Aviv shill headquarters.

well, Soros may have contributed to Brock's little venture

Actually the original source is The Duran. You should read. You'd be better informed.
Zerohedge sourced the article from The Duran.
A website with a treasure trove of pieces on the Muh Russia timeline.
Along with Glenn Simpsons wife boasting of how Glenn employed Steele,
There is a more interesting article on how Steele is being sued for libel in a British court... And he is now unable to verify the claims made.

>IGbt

Faggot.

Bumppp

Nice try but everyone knows that Fusion GPS colluded with Russia. Blame Glenn, that will help you escape sedition and treason charges... Not!

>Z E R O H E D G E

but will liberals believe this?

so far ever liberal I've spoken too has been in denial about this and thinks trump raped women.

Bump

You can't reason with retarded people user.

Fuck off pedo Brit.

Retard with no argument.., how is Glenn writing fan fiction worse than hiring Russians. What proof is there that Russia was not involved? There is none.

What proof is there that Russia WAS INVOLVED. Fucking retards I swear the lot of you shills are.

It's nothing goys, man i'm sleepy now.

*guys*

This is a reminder to everyone that you shoule never talk about something extremely secret and important to a woman especially if she is your wife

>LGBT
fake news

Bump

Don't let this slide

Bump, ignore shills

Being this new.
Lurk moar

Bump

bump of cocaine

Have a cocaine bump

Fuck you.

>That symbol
>corrects with "guys"
user had it right retard, go back to Tumblr

The fuck is wrong with ZeroHedge?

What do you go to, The Daily Shoah like some retard?

He's a jewish shill disregard that faggot.

Lel checkmate atheist

dont let this thread die!

The filenames on your images give you away. Phoneposters and automated services use UUIDs like that. Stop posting.

Bumping for more cocaine

Merry Christmas everyone
Have a bump for my man Trump

My Christmas present will be an 8 year Trump presidency

>why are they confessing?

>they're not confessing. They're bragging.

What's with all the (((zerohedge))) posts today?

bump! already tried to figure out what is being slid today

Merry Christmas!

But that's actually fine. Pointing out the problems is most important. The first step to enlightening everyone.

Bump for more gas for the KIKES

Merry Christmas

Superior

Bump for Great Justice.