“They killed SIX MILLION of our people!”

So was this the most Jewish movie of 2017. I was really into it until this line then I hated every second of it. How transparent are the politics here?

Other urls found in this thread:

google.co.uk/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/act-four/wp/2017/07/20/valerian-and-the-city-of-a-thousand-planets-is-crazy-thats-why-you-should-see-it/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't know what that is as I don't donate money to Hollywood by going to the movies.

They're getting nervous

hahahaha someone ripped that alien nigga's stretchers out

I have no way of even knowing what that movie is retard. You're in the wrong board anyway.

>no way of knowing
well here's a clue: MEME WARZ

Actually it was not Hollywood funded. It was French.

Valerian and the city of 1000 planets

Totally. The EVIL BAD GUY is evil because.. he was committed to self-preservation and in the process inflicted collateral damage. Trying to keep yourself alive is bad, goy. They are literally trying to destroy the very foundation of morality and put instead some communism utilitarian morality.

Some of the people here have to realize no one has done more harm to the jewish order than the far left, they destroyed language and logic, sure. But the right cucks too often because "holyer than thou" and lose the war. All of our underhanded tactics were innovated by the left.

Valerian was a massive bomb, so whatever.

>he was committed to self-preservation and in the process inflicted collateral damage
Sounds like the man of steel too.

Yep and are being used and combined with the ruthless efficiency of the right

I haven't seen any of the Superman films. Wouldn't surprise me that Hollywood is basically communicating jewish morality and trying to destroy any conception of the truth.

Without self-preservation as the foundation of society, concepts like private property cannot exist, or the right for a race or culture to defend itself, there is no continuity of any kind, only power.

The jew above all destroys the aryan by weakening him spiritually.

I love this angle of attack.
Jews are racist because of their power and privilege.

I noticed this too when I saw it. Read this cancer: google.co.uk/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/news/act-four/wp/2017/07/20/valerian-and-the-city-of-a-thousand-planets-is-crazy-thats-why-you-should-see-it/

CHecked

Here is a pic to support the new definition

The fuck

Nice get

Where do we send the Holocau$t™ extortion payments 2?

Clark Kent is a FUCKIN WHITE MALE.

They killed 6 million of my human people as well, I am victim of holocaust as a human.

(((Rosenberg)))

I recently rewatched Tron: Legacy, and man that movie has so much Jewish holocaust imagery in it that I didn't pay any attention to when it was new.

The whole plot centers around the ISOs who are these chosenites branded with Auschwitz-like tattoos, and the villain is basically a Hitler wannabe type.

It's crazy how much of this shit you notice after being redpilled that was right in front of you the whole time.

lots of (((Hollywood))) movies got btfo this year, doing good.

Eventually they will have some competition that will pander to h'whites and out-perform them.

Id love a big budget independent film about a white boy going through school/life being taught by authority to hate himself and feel shame, only to discover a video on YouTube that completely breaks the brainwashing and he becomes redpilled, joins an white advocacy group and wakes up the people. Could be called ‘The Revelation’

Sort of following a similar idea to the matrix etc, but in the context of ancestoral Identity

DUDE IT was agreally good movie by EUROPA corp. They need to put that kind of shit into the movie to seek the jew's approval. It was a great movie!

Man of Steel is a decent movie if you root for the bad guy.
Zod (the antagonist) is some sort of ultra-demonized Hitler (they changed the original plot of Superman to make it look more like so).

Basically a nationalistic conservative military man that wants to reinstaurate the old Kryptonian law (they have some sort of codex to allow kids to have the best qualities when born, instead kryptonians decide to have more natural births even if they create a weaker offspring).
So basically Zod rebels against the regimee and gets literally thrown into an indoctrination gulag. When he escapes he seeks vengeance and that's what the movie is about. I ironically enjoyed it even if Zod is defeated. They gave the bad guy a good cause and a likeable personality.

They really dared to do that? Holy shit.