What did these Soldiers die for Sup Forums?

What did these Soldiers die for Sup Forums?

Other urls found in this thread:

frontpagemag.com/fpm/182499/war-oil-myth-arnold-ahlert
youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is
youtube.com/watch?v=qk0MV_cJfvQ
youtube.com/watch?v=neDnpgZPPvY
youtube.com/watch?v=8tilKaOINmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Bankers wars ffs this needs to stop

That's literally their job retardo. they even sign up for it

Not necessarily true.

what part of it? They sign up to be meat in the meat grinder. They think they will be contract killers, and not contract kills. Serves their dumb asses right, die defending your own land.

Inb4 jews
Yes, the pro Iran anti Israel war was totally for (((them))). Sadam had it coming, and if he was smart enough to just play ball like the Saudis he wouldn't have gotten Delta'ed. Fuck what some faggot Sup Forums edge lords say, most people in Al Anbar told me they thought Sadam was a piece of shit, but they wern't blind to our alternative motives. TBQH Iraqi's are fucking based compaired to Afghani's, hotter women too

To let another man enjoy those delicious soles.

Military graveyards include more than just those in combat. Other men such as doctors who don't fight also can get buried there.

You know the (((answer))).

That's the sad point. We aren't dying for our land, we're dying for scum fucks that get money for our service.

They went to their ancestral homeland to kill their brothers, rape their sisters/mothers, and help secure power for an enemy that hated each and every one of them.

I spit on all their graves.

jammals fucking their wives, jews making money over their death

ahahahaah american soldiers are literal morons

Republican hubris .

Jesus Christ that picture gets me every time.

It is an incredible thing to be loved by a beautiful woman.

Proxy wars in which the U.S doesnt have any business in.

Basically all their struggles are in vain and pointless.

israel
r
a
e
l

To ensure Saudi supremacy in the ME whilst increasing security for Israel.

How high are the chances she got BLACKED?

Freedom

Grass stained bare feet are hnnng

They died because they LIVED.

that thing looks pure evil

SPOILER: Her husband was black

There is only 1 answer.

Literally every soldier since nam

Besides all that other shit, that guy was pretty lucky. Too bad he went overseas.

Those feet bois. I am diamonds.

Basing your self worth on something as fickle as a roastie is setting yourself up for suicide- just ask the guy in the pic, oh wait...

eternal shitposting and 4k memes

professional photographer

it's staged for propaganda purposes you moron

nobody cares you after your dead

>thank you for your service,goy.

Comparing Iraqi women to Afghan women is like comparing a turd to diarrhea.

Died to give Jews secured control over the Western Hemisphere. So far it has worked.

Now they have attacked the white man though. It won't be long for another wave of resistance.

>cum in id
nice

For you to become more fat and more dumb

Could offer arguments for US involvement in WW1 and 2 Korea, even Vietnam. Communism we know now was a real danger to the west.
Nothing for this however. Fucking waste.

Those people are no better than anyone else who is paid to disenfranchise another nation's people.

I love how theres a video in about 1994 where dick cheeney said they didnt take out saddam after the gulf war because it would create a power vacumm in the region

I would say it goes back as far as WW2, maybe even WW1 when you look at who was financing every side who fought in that war. Even Patton when you read his memoirs knew we fought on the wrong side and who the U.S. was really fighting for.

For 70 fucking years of american geopolitical and military hegemony. And you guys are still ungrateful to them.

>Communism we know now was a real danger to the west.
still is and winning. but yea

>tfw hoping we go to war again so marines will loosen their restrictions
I'd love to enlist in the marines but my hearing is slightly above the acceptable point.

Us.

FOR BASED GREATEST ALLY.
IF YOU ARE NOT WILLING TO DIE IN A SHITSKIN INFESTED DUNE TO OBEY THE BIBLE AND CREATE GREATER ISRAEL THEN YOU HAVE TO GO BACK TO STORMFRONT.
MAGA! PRAISE KEKISTAN AND ISRAEL

Corporations and banks

Liberty... :,)

Feet

>fp

good job user

amusement

>power vacuum
no such thing exists. it's not like you can cut off the top and suddenly the second-from the top evaporates into mist

And there you Goy Goyim
Answered with love by your lords and masters

Sorry to tell you, but the U.S. had no reason to go into WW1 or WW2 those were purely European wars, especially WW1. One could also argue that the U.S. lost the war against fighting Communist beliefs since look how much of it has infiltrated this country today. That is the problem with the WW2 generation, they fought so hard to fight Commie regimes they lost the culture war on their own soil by letting their off-spring the baby boomer be infected by Communist ideology.

Certainly was not defending their country from invaders...
We need them back of the side of our people

>Cross
for jews

>Bankers
is that what they are called now

a dick in your mouth, you tran nigger kike fag?

checked, trips of truth

>jews invented a religion that persecutes them and even kills them for the sake of controlling the people of said religion

Apparently Joseph Ellis could give fuck all about religion.

Also they died for our freedom. Every red blooded American knows this

The short answer is that these soldiers died for nation building, Jewish influence (look up greater Israel), arms corporations, and in the end all the soldiers do is destabilize the region so then millions of "refugees" can be sent to the U.S. and Europe. It used to be an honor to fight in the military. Now in the case of the U.S. and Europe they do a lot of harm and no good whatsoever especially to ourselves.

>I LIKE FEET

>persecutes them
Romans weren't christians in the year 70 AD

They thought they died for you and me. They really died for Jews and refugees.

christianity is the way jews control goyim, obvious

>hoping his country start another jewish war so he can go die for his jewish overlords
was america a mistake?

>ignores 1800 years of history after one isolated incident in an effort to prove his point

Oil, mostly

War, War never changes

You're thinking of the modern wars like Iraq

To not go yo jail, theres no justice in everything npr is the atate and military justice.

>s-stop oppressing me, iran

I don't know about this. I've heard that the U.S. didn't really get any oil out of Iraq or Afghanistan and actually wasted a lot more oil in the war effort against these two countries.

frontpagemag.com/fpm/182499/war-oil-myth-arnold-ahlert

$$$

THe iraq war was a fucking tragedy for the us,you guys toppled a regime who was an enemy of iran in order to get a saudi/israel friendly goverment to get isis to fuck those plans and get them closer to iran thanks to them helping the iraqui goverment getting rid of isis

WTF is wrong with Americans?! They are invading peoples personal space even after their death.
Graves so close to each other, no mounds, and stepping (espeically sleeping) on the ground above the burial is very disrespectful.

How do you bury millions of people?
This is more population thab world pop in 0 CE

Britain owned huge assets in the states and had a massive hold over your country. Roosevelt discussed a German occupied Britain with Mackenzie King. Britain was still a power and in competition with the US.You joined WW2 when King told Churchill and he blew up the French fleet. Hitler was a threat to you. A bigger and inevitable threat was Stalin and an entirely soviet controlled Europe. You realized eventually a balance of power had to be set.
You became the British empire, a super power, controlled western Europe and it was lucrative. The first military industrial complex rebuilt Europe.
Now they're an industry

Yeah, look how Gadafi was removed and nothing happened.

Jews

The American flag is included in the price?

>How do you bury millions of people?
With respect and dignity.
Space never seems to be an issue to you when building malls and massively oversized highways, so why exclude graveyards? Can't make money off of the dead, I suppose.

rune tune
youtube.com/watch?v=iJvcN41H3Is

You again.
youtube.com/watch?v=qk0MV_cJfvQ
I'm gonna keep posting this at you whenever I see you posting this Hell lung noise.

Been there. Done that. Got the campaign ribbon. The short answer is fucking nothing.

they bought us time

very good
youtube.com/watch?v=neDnpgZPPvY

hjhahaha post more , i fucking love americans dieing like this

youtube.com/watch?v=8tilKaOINmE

Based Georgia

They died to that women could vote, transexuals can change their sex, gay men can dance around while riding a float and swinging around meter long dildos, Illegal Aliens to get the same benefits as a citizen despite not paying taxes, and whiny privileged college kids can anarcho-communism

>kikes
>bankers
>leftism
>globalism

they died to protect american interest

So kikes can enjoy their "hard earned" money longer ;). Thanks for the service cucks.

International finance. Not even jew memeing. Multinational corporations are the neo-colonial powers and our government military forces are used as the enforcers. Not only jews complicit but the industrialists in general

says the soyboy thats never been there.

Greater Israel is not gonna build itself, goy

So faggots can go online to shitpost

they do it (sticking these cheap US flags, imported from China, into ground) for free.

died for jews, ha ha ha retards..

BUT No respect, after all they were bunch of mercs, doing this for money...

90% of US Army is a bunch of mercs, they just want a stable well paid job, which might be kinda entertaining.